whats this tr3n all about

kineticswole

Awards
Whats up everyone? ? Just wanted to know if anyone ever ran this Tr3st and Tr3n from Olympus labs before. Is it better than epi as far as cutting and gains? Any info will help

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
From what I know it should be a better cutter than epistane as tren is one of the only hormones know to actively lower bf

kineticswole

Awards
Just asking but doesnt tren highly aromatise. And can you stack epi and tren?

kineticswole

Awards
Reason being is because I have what I think is the best epi compound...thats just my opinion. ..ill put the link below to show exactly what I use, I wanna go on a cut to shred up good but dont know if this epi will go along with a tren to help.

www.saiyanlabs.com

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just asking but doesnt tren highly aromatise. And can you stack epi and tren?
Tren doesn't aromatize at all. It acts on progesterone and can cause prolactin sides but not estro sides.

kineticswole

Awards
Ahhhh thanks man ...so prami is needed for sure for tren??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ahhhh thanks man ...so prami is needed for sure for tren??
For the ph you could prob get away with something lighter like inhibit-p or prolactrone but if you want to be safe, yes prami or caber (hard to find tho).

kolejorg

Awards
Tr3n is good. Ran it at 90mg for 8 weeks. Used inhibit p with it and had no issues. Like any thing else though your diet will dictate your results. Eat like **** and you won't lose any fat.

peyton22

Awards
I recently finished 8 week cycle of Tren and Trest by Olympus, 8 weeks,75mg trest and 90 mg Tren per day. Along with protein powder,Arimacare Pro,5 meals,2 shakes per day,Animal Pak. 4kg visible changes in my body. No sides,super libido. I am veteran and i know what i use and what works for me. Great strength. In my PCT along with Clomid i am using Super PCT,DAA,Maca,EPIC,CONQUER,OSTARINE. Already 2 weeks in my PCT,and results are still coming. But eating is important,i am constantly eating,training 6 times a week. So if you want results - EAT,EAT,EAT!!! No pill is magical!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Why am I getting notified of this?

kineticswole

Awards
Yes sir ...at my hotel now..sorry my new phone app for this doesn't notify me anymore..shows everything bro

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established