epistane

kineticswole

Awards
Just a question im not a newbie to this but I see alot of peopls running epi with a test base ie. Tr3st which I never heard of but everyone recomends it.. elaborate please

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just a question im not a newbie to this but I see alot of peopls running epi with a test base ie. Tr3st which I never heard of but everyone recomends it.. elaborate please
Depends on goals. A test base is meant to help prevent lethargy and keep libido up. Personally I prefer something that doesn't aromatize as much as trest, so I'd prefer stano or bps dermacrine.

kineticswole

Awards
See Thats what I need to here..I guess im sensitive to estro sides so.....stano is cool to stack with epi? ? Ill have to research..what about running something like p6 black or something like a-hd??

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
See Thats what I need to here..I guess im sensitive to estro sides so.....stano is cool to stack with epi? ? Ill have to research..what about running something like p6 black or something like a-hd??
You know you are? I just prefer to be dry as possible, so trest is not up my alley. Stano and epistane will get you shredded if your diet is on point and training. P6 black is a test booster? Test boosters are for pct not during cycle

kineticswole

Awards
Yes I know I am ..msten got me this last cycle but I can also blame that on complacency. .. thanks for the info

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Epi and stano are both DHT based so if you are sensitive to estrogen sides i would go the Derma route. Too much dht will crush your libido due to the lack of estrogen

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Epi and stano are both DHT based so if you are sensitive to estrogen sides i would go the Derma route. Too much dht will crush your libido due to the lack of estrogen
If you are sensitive to hairloss two dhts could be a problem. I'm not familiar with androgenic activity of stano

kineticswole

Awards
The compound has epistant and mesterdrol in it. .I might not have to stack with it

kineticswole

Awards
I have everything on Deck now to combat and or prevent those things from happening again

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you are sensitive to hairloss two dhts could be a problem. I'm not familiar with androgenic activity of stano
Im not sensitive to hair loss but my last run with Epi and Stano had me shedding bad

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sides like puffy nips, lactating,
No more like achy joints loss of libido shedding of hair and the risk of a strong estrogen rebound, with the right support sups you should be fine but know how to combat the sides