First cycle ever Hdrol with pics

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I'm 23, 190. Have a bit more fat than I want. I want lean mass.

Pre cycle-
-didn't pre Load

On-cycle-
- Hdrol 50/75/75/100/75/75
- Dermacrine 0/0/0/5/5/5
-cycle support
-hawthorn berry
- Formestane eOd 50mg

PCT
-liquid nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0
-Iron lab Xtreme PCT 4/3/2/2/0/0
- Dynamic labs post cycle recovery 2/2/2/2/0/0
- Formabolic 0/0/2/2/2/2 or till original Bottle is empty
- Aromasin 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

I'll be doing a chest and back Monday and Thursday. Shoulders and arms Tuesday and Friday.
I tore my ACL so my leg days are light and Wednesday Saturday.
I lift heavy the first week sessions and hyper trophy the second
Bench- 305lb
Incline- 275lb
Squat-315lb
Military- 205x2

I want to get back to play rugby by sevens season in spring

lemmingdive1

Awards
Best of luck with the cycle! Hdrol wasn't too kind to me for gains but I heard it's actually mild and nice for recomp

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Did it just not have an effect on you?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
today was leg and core day. I felt good and euphoric in the gym. I wanted to lift everything. Only still in the first week. Probably placebo effect. I did use a light pre workout with stimulants. BP felt fine

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Solid start man you should do well with this Halo give a great recomp effect with some good lean Muscle mass.
What brand did you go with?.. Ironflex? LOL

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I actually went with Hardcore labs from recommendation of friends McCrew530

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You've got a solid foundation for growth. Good luck on your run.

dakine83

Awards
Good luck on your cycle bro...I'm in my 4th week of a halo stano run and have gained 8lbs and gotten some real solid strength gains...body fat has gone down by 1%. I'm at 100mgs a day now tho. Have you thought about adding some stano to help with lethargy that some ppl get on halo?

lemmingdive1

Awards
It effected me, strength increase, most notably lat pull down, shrugs, bench, and deads. Nothing to write home about though. I experienced shutdown, lethargy and elevated bp. I'm fairly certain it was legit. Mrsupps helladrol

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
That's why I thought about tapering into the higher dose a little slower and staying two weeks at 50. I heard it helps with the lethargy because you're tapering into a beating, instead at once. But idk everyone had their opinions. I want gain but not sides. Struggle of life hahahaha

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd of gone with DMZ, seeing as you seem to be wanting to go for a recomp, lose some bf and gain some lean muscle tissue. For a first run I would probably use a test base as well to help prevent lethargy, something mild of course like stano and/or bps dermacrine. Of course test is best, but I figured you don't want to go the illegal route..

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Well guys I know that I am only a
Week in but I'm starting to get a lot harder at least and my lifts have been beast

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's why I thought about tapering into the higher dose a little slower and staying two weeks at 50. I heard it helps with the lethargy because you're tapering into a beating, instead at once. But idk everyone had their opinions. I want gain but not sides. Struggle of life hahahaha
So does everyone. Lol

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Can I add the stano after the first week of my cycle?
Can I add some topical formastanzol ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Can I add the stano after the first week of my cycle?
Can I add some topical formastanzol ?
Yes and yes. Both are dry compounds and should complement the halo

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Quick question, for an on cycle AI. Arimidex or formastane. I can get either ???? I can get liquid letro which is so much cheaper

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Quick question, for an on cycle AI. Arimidex or formastane. I can get either ???? I can get liquid letro which is so much cheaper
You shouldnt have a problem with Halo aromatizing but I always like to have an AI on hand. I like Formabolic Orbit has some good pricing
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html
Use the code SOCIAL10 to save 10% off your order 50mg-100mg/ 2-4 pumps ED should be fine for an on cycle AI A bottle will last you a while at that dose.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
So stay non prescription. I mean I had a little gyno as a teen. I just don't want it popping back. Okay. So my pct test booster has 4-hydroxyltest in it. You think it will be fine to use formastane like the one you sent, during the cycle to stop flare ups? And not use lotra

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I'm so tempted to just order the liquid lotra because it's only 30$ vs sixty for the formastane. And my pct has 4 hydroxy in it. Which formastane vonverts to I think. I have degree in chemistry but biochem androgens aren't my specialty

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
OP- you are 6 inches taller than me and have 10 pounds on me and I run 75mg for 6 weeks straight. You should really bump up to 100 last week or at least run 6 weeks. Trust me on this, you will not see effects from halo till at least end of week 3. Kind of a waste of a run unless you run it longer IMO. Good luck regardless, I'm sure others will agree. Hdrol is very mild man.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I'm going to bump it to 75 next week. And So far guys my sleep has been really good and I feel euphorically happy.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm so tempted to just order the liquid lotra because it's only 30$ vs sixty for the formastane. And my pct has 4 hydroxy in it. Which formastane vonverts to I think. I have degree in chemistry but biochem androgens aren't my specialty
Formabolic is like $35 but its all personal preference and your wallet has to stay swolle to lol

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Hahahaha dude you crack me up. And bro. Would the formastane work just as well as lotra for blocking gyno flare up? And is it okay that my pct has a different form of formastane t00? I love this pct so im not changing it
Still doing
-nolva 20/20/10/10
-magnatest till empty
-DAA
-now possibly formastane dose

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hahahaha dude you crack me up. And bro. Would the formastane work just as well as lotra for blocking gyno flare up? And is it okay that my pct has a different form of formastane t00? I love this pct so im not changing it
Still doing
-nolva 20/20/10/10
-magnatest till empty
-DAA
-now possibly formastane dose
Letro is going to be more powerful but not really needed plus the sides are a lot more sever. Oral Fromestane is a bit less effective than topical but you will be ok

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
So running the formastane from orbits until my pct then discontinue?? Should I get a different PCT then?? Recommend one.
I love magnatest because of the 4- hydroxytest
But I might be better off taking something different if I'm buying formastane cream

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
THis stuff is good? Or should i look elsewhere. Im going to go with this, and that code didnt work:(
Try just SOCIAL the code will work. Formabolic is used by guys on test as an ai so it should be fine with halo

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Is it okay to run the formestane on cycle and off cycle?
BTW i got it for 43$ with two day shipping from nutraplanet dot com

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Looks like my cycle is going to this now guys:
Week one- (complete) 50mg of hdrol
week 2- 50mg of drol+ 4 pumps of formestane
week 3 through 5- 75mg of hdrol + formestane 4 pumps

PCT:
- nolva 20-20-10-10
-formestane + trib + DAA

So its okay to run the formestane for 9 weeks?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Im an idiot. sort of a hypochondriac. I have adolescent gyno. just a little. So i have been paranoid even though a week in and i have been poking and playing with my old gyno and now it tender. grrr. well starting the formestane 3 pumps a day next tuesday

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
I would not go buying in too many oversize shirts just yet as you will lose that awesome full on pumped up arm size after the cycle although you will be left with some nice hard defined bicep and triceps mass gain, overall you should end up looking good

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I would not go buying in too many oversize shirts just yet as you will lose that awesome full on pumped up arm size after the cycle although you will be left with some nice hard defined bicep and triceps mass gain, overall you should end up looking good
Well I mean this was partly a joke because I've on been on almost a week. But thanks bro. And ill keep the shirts tight regardless. I'll just cut the sleeves off instead when my arms get too big ;)

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
So im like sure this is pseudo gyno. but i have been playing with my little pre existing pubescent gyno and its irritated and ****. i mean its been almost a week. Will the formestane topical be alright to prevent growth and put me at ease? like i dont need to be running nolva already or anything. I have nolva on hand. but the formestane comes in tuesday. Semi prepared :D

Jerrad

Awards
Nice log. But why only upper body pics? What about the wheels...

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Nice log. But why only upper body pics? What about the wheels...
Well I mean mine aren't bad but I tore my acl like 8 months ago so they are no where near show worthy

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
SO IM. Starting the day with an awfully irritated nipple lol. I blame my self and I mean it is a bit puffy from the boost. Might take 20 of the nolva Tomorroe. But honestly I'll be fine and. I get my formastane so I might wait

On a positive note:: I feel so good though. Like I must be sensitive because I def already had strength gain.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
SO IM. Starting the day with an awfully irritated nipple lol. I blame my self and I mean it is a bit puffy from the boost. Might take 20 of the nolva Tomorroe. But honestly I'll be fine and. I get my formastane so I might wait
Quit poking and pinching and f*cking with your nips lol! you will be fine the form's will do its job.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would have said wait till age 25. but wish you best of luck! : )

dakine83

Awards
I'm sure the topical formestane will be plenty. Especially since nothing your taking aromatizes. People get good results from it when taking trest which aromatizes quite a bit so you should be golden...how have your workouts been?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
So I'm sitting in my bio Organic chemistry research lab.... Thinking if I have the equipment to synthesize some androgens from these amines and halides... Haha totally kidding

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I usually hit 100 mg formestane on cycle
50mg in pct
150-200mg if standalone/bridge

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Thanks man. I think I'm going to bridge the formastane into my pct and nolva

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Quit poking and pinching and f*cking with your nips lol! you will be fine the form's will do its job.
Bro you already know that pseudo gyno can consume a first timer xD

But **** my nipple hurts now. ****ing like 2
Hours of poking and playing. **** I would even let my girl do to me.... Hahahahaha

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I'm sure the topical formestane will be plenty. Especially since nothing your taking aromatizes. People get good results from it when taking trest which aromatizes quite a bit so you should be golden...how have your workouts been?
Man, My workouts have been killer. I feel like an animal which gets me even more pumped up. I do a lot of high volume stuff. I mean I am already like super strong being natural (was being) for my weight.
Like my lifts atm i would say:
Bench: did 305lbs for 2 after working up to it
Squat: I leg pressed like 8 plates on both sides of the leg press sled. ( I am post operative ACL tear, so thats decent)
Military: i can do 205 for 2 or 3 full reps
deadlift: last time i did i hit 565 in a powerlifting meet. hehe pre ACL tear.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Damn I'm
Having a strong response. I'm going to the gym soon I'll let YAll know how it goes