Tren E Test E Cycle Want to Throw in Clen Help!

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
Running Tren E 400 Test E 500 And would like to throw in clen. When and how long and what dossage is clen best ran at?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Running Tren E 400 Test E 500 And would like to throw in clen. When and how long and what dossage is clen best ran at?
Depends on your individual tolerance. Start low and work your way up. 7 days on 7 days off unless you can get some ketotifen.

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
yeah but what is a normal doss of this? Liquid Clen 200mcg Per ML /60ml Bottle w/ Dropper is what i have.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
yeah but what is a normal doss of this? Liquid Clen 200mcg Per ML /60ml Bottle w/ Dropper is what i have.
Some people get good results at 40mcg and some get up over 100mcg. It just comes down to trial and error for you to find your sweet spot.

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
ill be getting it tomorrow so maybe i will just do half at 100 mcg - also seeing some awesome results from the test and tren.

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
Also gonna start Adex tomorrow eod at .5

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
ill be getting it tomorrow so maybe i will just do half at 100 mcg - also seeing some awesome results from the test and tren.
yup test and tren will do that lol. Be ready for the shakes man, you'll be shaking like a recovering crack addict once you start clen.

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
took clen today and a pre felt great heart was thumpin though haha

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
OMG im my body is cramping all over in my forearms my back "which i lifted today" feels ****ed! lol

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
Anyway Is 1 mg Anastrazol EOD okay to prevent gyno or should I add some tamoxifen and if so how much? thx for all the help LUKE!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please run a steady dose of Taurine with Clen. If not, Clen will deplete the Taurine in your body due to its really long half life. Taurine is critical for heart protection. There are studies showing that Clen causes long term heart damage without Taurine supplementation so tread carefully when combining with Tren.

Both are known to be hard on the heart.

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
Thanks for the advice and i will put in an order for that ASAP. could you possibly answer my top question about Anastrazol and Tamoxifen?>

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice and i will put in an order for that ASAP. could you possibly answer my top question about Anastrazol and Tamoxifen?>
Anastrazol is safer and for those compounds, it's probably enough. EOD .5mg should do.

If using a SERM, use Raloxifene instead for gyno treatment. It's safer and is also more selective to the breast tissue.

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
I have anastrazol - and clomid and tamox for PCT - think ill be good running .5 eod? will it hurt to just run 1 mg EOD?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have anastrazol - and clomid and tamox for PCT - think ill be good running .5 eod? will it hurt to just run 1 mg EOD?
Start with .5mg EOD. If that's not enough, then do it ED for more even blood levels. Sex hormone management is all about keeping blood levels predictable and stable.

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
i took 1 mg today so for now own just do .5mg eod?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
OMG im my body is cramping all over in my forearms my back "which i lifted today" feels ****ed! lol
Yup your going to need some taurine and some potassium. Muscle cramps are not much fun.

I wouldn't use them together I read an article a awhile back that states that armidex and nolva don't mix well together as they lower the blood plasma levels of each other. They still work but you'd have to use more than usual to get the same effect.

Anastrazol is safer and for those compounds, it's probably enough. EOD .5mg should do. If using a SERM, use Raloxifene instead for gyno treatment. It's safer and is also more selective to the breast tissue.
FP nailed it if your worried about gyno man ralox is king.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please run a steady dose of Taurine with Clen. If not, Clen will deplete the Taurine in your body due to its really long half life. Taurine is critical for heart protection. There are studies showing that Clen causes long term heart damage without Taurine supplementation so tread carefully when combining with Tren. Both are known to be hard on the heart.
Excellent and accurate advice. Spot on as usual

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
Okay I have been on Test E @ 500 and Tren E @ 400 for about 5 weeks and past 2 Weeks 120 mcg Clen. Im getting way stronger way more vascular and bigger but my weight is jumping all around from 190-195 back and fowarth. I wana get as strong as possible and stay with a decent % bodyfat. I feel if i gained more weight instead of bouncing between 190-195 id get more strength and size. Should i just cut the clen out? or accept the lean gains and fat% loss? What would you pros do.

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
Deadlift has gone from 405 for 6 to 405 for 10 455 for 3 500 for 1 Bench 225 for 10 to 225 for easy 12 275 from 4 to 8 and 315 for 3 up from barely 1. Squat has gone from 405 for 6 to 8 easy 455 for 1 to 3 and 500 for 1

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
And dumbell shoulder press 80s from 10 to easy 15 90s from 6 to 12-15 and 100s for 6-8

E

ezekiial1992

Awards
Any advice? I think im going to drop the clen even if i put on alittle more fat i think itll be better

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It hard to get fatter on Tren.

I'd just drop fat burners and up the carbs around pre, intra and PWO. Eat a blend of low GI/high GI carbs pre-workout and high GI carbs PWO.