Help please! Starting epistane and stano shred soon

Kwantlen604

Awards
hey guys this would be my first time touching PH im looking to do a epistane and stano shred cycle i have two bottles of epistane and 1 bottle of stano shredd
could someone with more knowledge give me the correct doses i should be using for both? im looking to do it for 6 weeks i will have novladex as a pct and will be using liv52 fish oils and taurine powders(not sure how much grams i should be taking). would it be better if i start stano shred and kick the cycle for the first 2 weeks or end the cycle with 2 weeks with stano? is there anything else im missing? appreiciate your help thanks

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Why only 2 weeks of stano?

Buy more and run it along with the epi.

If you can't get more then save it for when u can get more and run epi alone

Kwantlen604

Awards
I mean I have a full bottle what I meant to ask is if it's better to start stano 2 weeks earlier than epistane or end it 2weeks after epistane or just start both at the same time?
Ex 400/400/600/600..
0/0/40/40/40...

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Start a week before epistane.
600 might be enough. But 800 is probably better

It depends on how lethargic epi makes you feel.

Kwantlen604

Awards
Thanks mate should I do 40 epistane throughout for 6 weeks? And how many grams of taurine should I be taking each day for the pumps?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
40mg epi is good for a first run. I usually end up at 60mg but lethargy and back /calf pumps get in the way of certain lifts.

Taurine only helped me slightly.
I started at 3g pre workout but it wasn't enough. 3g twice a day seemed to work better.
I went up to 5g twice a day but didn't feel any difference from 3G x2.

Kwantlen604

Awards
40mg epi is good for a first run. I usually end up at 60mg but lethargy and back /calf pumps get in the way of certain lifts.

Taurine only helped me slightly.
I started at 3g pre workout but it wasn't enough. 3g twice a day seemed to work better.
I went up to 5g twice a day but didn't feel any difference from 3G x2.
hey man
stano 800mg/800mg/800mg/800mg/800mg/800mg/800mg(7 weeks cause 1 week earlier)
epistane 0/40/40/40/40/40/40(6 weeks)
pct will be novladex 20/20/20/20/20
am i good to go?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.

Maybe make Nolva 40/40/20/20
Add some DAA with the Nolva
Maybe add your favorite natural test booster.
Have an ai on hand in case of estro sides.

Kwantlen604

Awards
Yeah.

Maybe make Nolva 40/40/20/20
Add some DAA with the Nolva
Maybe add your favorite natural test booster.
Have an ai on hand in case of estro sides.
I have arimidex on hand are these the proper ai and could you recommend me a DAA ? Would it be ok if I did novladex alone without the DAA

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have arimidex on hand are these the proper ai and could you recommend me a DAA ? Would it be ok if I did novladex alone without the DAA
Any DAA would work fine. Powders are usually cheaper. The DAA is always recommended to help get your test levels back up.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1 bottle of stano is not sufficient... for "test base" effects you should run it the duration of epi, you may be disappointed with only 4 weeks... worst case run it the last 4 weeks of epi

Kwantlen604

Awards
1 bottle of stano is not sufficient... for "test base" effects you should run it the duration of epi, you may be disappointed with only 4 weeks... worst case run it the last 4 weeks of epi
I bought another bottle of stano I am going to do 800 mg throughout

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
800mg should be good enough for 40mg epi.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll need 1000 for 40mg epi

When I went up to 60mg epi I wish I had enough stano to run at 1000!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If your looking to combat sides 600-800mg is fine, if you want some anabolic results from stano 1000-1200mg is better/best

Kwantlen604

Awards
I don't think you'll need 1000 for 40mg epi

When I went up to 60mg epi I wish I had enough stano to run at 1000!
Hey man just a quick question do i take Epi and stano on the days I don't work out and I have some left over clomids about like 20 pills should I use the rest of them with novla during pct

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Hey man just a quick question do i take Epi and stano on the days I don't work out and I have some left over clomids about like 20 pills should I use the rest of them with novla during pct
Yeah use the clomid at the start of pct
And yes run the stano and epi everyday

I usually split them into 2-3doses evenly throughout the day

Kwantlen604

Awards
I
Yeah use the clomid at the start of pct
And yes run the stano and epi everyday

I usually split them into 2-3doses evenly throughout the day
Hey when does stano and epistane start kicking in

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I feel epi after the first week to 10 days. I feel better pumps and some vascularity in the second week. Week 3 some strength increases and recovery from workouts is faster.

Stano I didn't feel really. Just felt less lethargy from the epi

Kwantlen604

Awards
I feel epi after the first week to 10 days. I feel better pumps and some vascularity in the second week. Week 3 some strength increases and recovery from workouts is faster.

Stano I didn't feel really. Just felt less lethargy from the epi

Hey I want to jump up to 1g stano but the label states not to exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period each capsules are 200mg any takes on this issues and how would I dose this?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Hey I want to jump up to 1g stano but the label states not to exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period each capsules are 200mg any takes on this issues and how would I dose this?
Stay at 800 then if your nervous about it. Shouldn't have a problem taking 200 more

Some epi products say 30mg a day. Some say 40mg.

I say 40-60mg personally. But you gotta find the dose that works for you

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stay at 800 then if your nervous about it. Shouldn't have a problem taking 200 more

epi is user dependant. Most will say 40 to 60 is the sweet spots but I know a couple who have run it at 90 and wouldn't look back.

Kwantlen604

Awards

hey man ive been taking my liv52 ( liver care) and noticed it was expired about a year ago is it fine to continue taking it haha sorry for asking so much questions

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
hey man ive been taking my liv52 ( liver care) and noticed it was expired about a year ago is it fine to continue taking it haha sorry for asking so much questions
Yeah. Take it. But maybe take an extra cap a day.
Liver support stuff is pretty cheap so keep taking it while you purchase new stuff

Kwantlen604

Awards
Liver support stuff is pretty cheap so keep taking it while you purchase new stuff
hey men please provide me a link of a DAA that I should buy and anything else required for pct

Kwantlen604

Awards
Hey man I've been having sleep problems lately is this one of the sides of epistane? Or stano shred? I'm taking 40 mg a day. 20mg pre work out at 7-8am. Another 10 mg at 2 pm and the last 10 mg at 9 pm. I did some research and it said you should be dosing them every 6-7 hours? That's what I'm doing ..