Getting lab work done

waffles47

Awards
Hello

I just came off a long cycle and am in my 2nd week of PCT. I have a prescription to go get blood work done on Vitamin D level and calcium level for something totally unrelated. Is there some way I could add testosterone to that prescription just so I could see when I go to the lab? Or can I ask the lab when I get there to also test that and pay out of pocket?

Thanks. Sorry this is the first time I've actually tried to find out how to get blood work after a cycle.

Respectfully

Mike

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Hello

I just came off a long cycle and am in my 2nd week of PCT. I have a prescription to go get blood work done on Vitamin D level and calcium level for something totally unrelated. Is there some way I could add testosterone to that prescription just so I could see when I go to the lab? Or can I ask the lab when I get there to also test that and pay out of pocket?

Thanks. Sorry this is the first time I've actually tried to find out how to get blood work after a cycle.

Respectfully

Mike
The laws vary from state to state but Im pretty sure you need a prescription. You can't just add on test to the list of a signed doctor's prescription. That would be illegal. Just ask your doctor to add it.