Tommurph STENADROL & TR3ST LOG

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I'm 42 yrs old, 186lbs, 5'11". I work as an electrical contractor. I have a wife and 3 little girls. I've been weight train off and on since high school, but serious the past couple years.
I've run one PH cycle back in April this year of BSL EPISMASH AND TREN. I gained 9lbs on a caloric deficit and bench went from 275X1 to 300X5. In pct however, I stayed in caloric deficit, lost all 9lbs but pretty much kept the strength. On this cycle I'm looking to bulk. I've been in a caloric deficit at 2250 cals, high protein, moderate fat, low carbs. I'm going to up the protein a little more, up the carbs and keep fat around 80g. I'm raising cals to 2750 this first week, then go to 3000 the rest of the run, then in pct probably up them to 3250. Eating will be fairly clean bro style 6-8 meals a day. This is going to be a six week run with a six week pct.

Here's the set up:
- Stenadrol 4/4/4/4/4/4 -
TR3ST 50/75/75/75/75/75 - AR1MACARE PRO 4 caps/day -tudca 3 caps/day -
Transform as needed All split dosing AM/PM

PCT:
- clomid 50/50/50/25 -
Nolva 20/20/10/10 -
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
-cannibol alpha
-OL STR3NGTH 100/150/200/200/200/200
-osta 10mg ed entire pct

Workout split as:
Sunday-Arms/cardio
Monday-Legs
Tuesday-Chest/Back
Wednesday-Rest/cardio
Thursday-Arms
Friday-Legs
Saturday-Chest/Back/cardio

Will do max's on bench video'd for progress.
Goals: Gain to 220lbs and increase bench from 315lbs to 350lbs.
Hang on here we go!

Last edited:
tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Here is a before pic, hope it shows up!

image-3400045445.jpg

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Here's another before pic for progress markers:

image-3464153951.jpg

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IN!! Looks like a good cycle and before pics are looking good!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in! I tried not be late this time...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
What?! I was one the first ones in and I subscribed but didn't tell you lmao!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In and ready to watch you grow!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Alright man! You got the message, it didn't look like it went through on my end. Let the good times roll!
Did you start today?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yes Sir! Popped the caps this morning 5:30am!
**** yah man, you should really feel everything kicking in soon. My guess is the beginning of Week 2 if not sooner.

Mithras is badass and Sten is also badass.

Man, you really make me want to get some of this!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
**** yah man, you should really feel everything kicking in soon. My guess is the beginning of Week 2 if not sooner. Mithras is badass and Sten is also badass. Man, you really make me want to get some of this!
Haha, can't wait! Just want to be big and strong! When strength kicks in I'll youtube some lifts for progress as well!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Haha, can't wait! Just want to be big and strong! When strength kicks in I'll youtube some lifts for progress as well!
Nice! You will get a lot of strength from these, like a lot..

Sten makes me super strong, like super strong Lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah man!!!!! That's what I like to hear!!!!!
Also, OL products are real as they get.

They are potent!

Make sure to watch your body.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy!!!

This is going to be an awesome cycle.

Enjoy the ride!!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 WTF I'm already up 3lbs from 186 to 189 in one day! Haha, it's just diet and water change. Upped calories yesterday by 500 cals, and drinking at least 1 gallon of water. No workout yesterday, Wednesday is my rest day. Tonight is BIG ARMS night, gotta make them grow!!! By the way, that's another goal on this cycle, to gain 1" on arms. Currently at 17".

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pump them arms brother!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Really get that supination for a great pump!
Tonight is supersets of hammer curl drop sets and dips, then supersets of straight barbell curls and EZ bar skull crushers.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aren't you already big and strong that was my impression... I guess we are shooting for bigger and stronger now!
Day 2 WTF I'm already up 3lbs from 186 to 189 in one day! Haha, it's just diet and water change. Upped calories yesterday by 500 cals, and drinking at least 1 gallon of water. No workout yesterday, Wednesday is my rest day. Tonight is BIG ARMS night, gotta make them grow!!! By the way, that's another goal on this cycle, to gain 1" on arms. Currently at 17".
Nice it will probably drop in a day or two from the extra water creating a nice flushing effect. So you want to gain an inch on those arms on this run huh?

May I suggest incorporating some of this action...

Love the direction Rich has taken since going out on his own. Hitting up the honesty and no bullsheit approach is refreshing. THis is a way to add size without messing your elbows up by going to heavy repeatedly on arms.
[video=youtube_share;5CcixIgD8uM]http://youtu.be/5CcixIgD8uM[/video]

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Good share Kleen. Thanks for that
Sorry to distract from your thread Tom, but Kleen, how to I get that nice full effect in my muscles after a long stretch of dieting?

That is if I can reach my goal of 8% in 4 weeks haha..

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you already big and strong that was my impression... I guess we are shooting for bigger and stronger now! Nice it will probably drop in a day or two from the extra water creating a nice flushing effect. So you want to gain an inch on those arms on this run huh? May I suggest incorporating some of this action... Love the direction Rich has taken since going out on his own. Hitting up the honesty and no bullsheit approach is refreshing. THis is a way to add size without messing your elbows up by going to heavy repeatedly on arms. Video Link: http://youtu.be/5CcixIgD8uM
yes sir, bigger and stronger! Thanks for that video I like Rich's stuff. I'm going to try those feeder workouts maybe the whole cycle. I'll do my regular workout tonight, then finish up with a feeder set. Great share man!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to distract from your thread Tom, but Kleen, how to I get that nice full effect in my muscles after a long stretch of dieting? That is if I can reach my goal of 8% in 4 weeks haha..
Buddy you can jump in anytime! I know when I low carb for a week everything gets flat, then I have a high carb day, then the next day I look really pumped.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Buddy you can jump in anytime! I know when I low carb for a week everything gets flat, then I have a high carb day, then the next day I look really pumped.
Right on, that's what I was thinking, take the carbs down, up the fat, diet down and then pound some carbs on the last day.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73, I would love to have day to myself and do Rich's 8 hour arm routine. That would be a fun challenge!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, bigger and stronger! Thanks for that video I like Rich's stuff. I'm going to try those feeder workouts maybe the whole cycle. I'll do my regular workout tonight, then finish up with a feeder set. Great share man!
I would love to have a whole day to myself and try Rich's 8 hr arm routine.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I would love to have a whole day to myself and try Rich's 8 hr arm routine.
That would be awesome to do. It would be pretty effing crazy.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a little late but I'm in!!! Things are soaring in here already!! Awesome work!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards