Epi/Tren cycle review

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Hey fellas, just take a look at this and tell me what you think.

Start date: Jan. 1 I'm getting married April 18th, so I'm looking to lean out a little.

Current stats: ~182lbs ~15% body fat (not really sure. My cheap caliper sucks. Look at the pic above to tell). Bench- 225x4 Squat- 345x2 Deads- 365x3

Goals: I want to lean out without loosing much mass or strength as much as possible. I went on a cut around April last year and lost 11 lbs of bad weight and got harder and all that great stuff but I lost a lot of strength. I'm hoping to be around the same weight (185) but be around 12% body fat if possible.

Pre:
Preload for 1 week with Blockade

ON:
Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45
DermaTREN 3ml/day for 60 days
Arm1care Pro

PCT:
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10
SNS DAA 3g/day for 6 weeks

Other supps include multi and fish oils and an AI (Formabolic)

TDEE is ~3300 cal. I plan on eating at a slight deficit around 3000 cal ~250g protein ~85g fat and fill the rest with carbs as little sugars as possible

Let me know what you would add or would do from a diet or supplement standpoint. Preciate it.

kolejorg

Awards
Pick up something for prolactin. 2 bottles of inhibit p should do it. Dose an ai with it as well. Tren doesn't bother me but some guys end up with issues. If you're looking to lean out you may look at dermafury as well. I ran furaza 300, and lgi furaza 50. I didn't see much from them, but dermafury and tren was a nice combo with epi added in.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I'll look into that. I have seen many people have issues with tren as well

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pick up something for prolactin. 2 bottles of inhibit p should do it. Dose an ai with it as well. Tren doesn't bother me but some guys end up with issues. If you're looking to lean out you may look at dermafury as well. I ran furaza 300, and lgi furaza 50. I didn't see much from them, but dermafury and tren was a nice combo with epi added in.
Very wise to pick up something for prolactin. Inhibit p would also be my choice.

Rest of your cycle looks great.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Should I look into some stano for the lethargy? I work 15 hour construction days. 600 seems to be what I see for the 60ml of tren I am taking. I picked up some Inhibit-P

kolejorg

Awards
Stano is good. 600 will help. 1000 would be better. I would also run the tren at 90mg a day for at least 6 weeks. Good luck man.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Stano is good. 600 will help. 1000 would be better. I would also run the tren at 90mg a day for at least 6 weeks. Good luck man.
Ok cool. Interesting. The Oly rep told me to run 3ml for 60 days. I will look into the dosing a little more. Thanks bro.

kolejorg

Awards
Ok. Yeah 60 will be great with transdermal. I ran their dermafury recently and 1 pump was equal to 300mg oral. Great products.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Ok. Yeah 60 will be great with transdermal. I ran their dermafury recently and 1 pump was equal to 300mg oral. Great products.
Ya someone recommended that to me as well. I almost didn't know what to do lol. I'll give it a shot later in life. Thanks for the input bud.