TR3N and Stenabol (Olympus Labs) cycle info

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright guys so I'm in the process of building the stack for my next cycle, and so far I have Olympus Labs' products Tr3n and Stenabol. Tr3n is dosed at 30mgs a pill with 90 pills in the bottle, and stenabol is dosed at 5mgs per pill with 120 pills total. So I have essentially 2,700mgs of Trendione to work with and 600mgs of Methylstenbolone to work with. I'm trying to map out my cycle and figure out what length and daily dosages would be ideal for the best gains.
Anyone have some input on how to best utilize these products regarding cycle length and dosages?
Should I throw in another compound? pBold (boldenone precursor) or an epistane compound perhaps?
Let me know what y'all think!!

Also will have some letro on hand for side effect control purposes and will have my PCT prepared before I even begin this cycle. Advice/suggestions for on cycle support and post cycle therapy are also openly accepted :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys so I'm in the process of building the stack for my next cycle, and so far I have Olympus Labs' products Tr3n and Stenabol. Tr3n is dosed at 30mgs a pill with 90 pills in the bottle, and stenabol is dosed at 5mgs per pill with 120 pills total. So I have essentially 2,700mgs of Trendione to work with and 600mgs of Methylstenbolone to work with. I'm trying to map out my cycle and figure out what length and daily dosages would be ideal for the best gains. Anyone have some input on how to best utilize these products regarding cycle length and dosages? Should I throw in another compound? pBold (boldenone precursor) or an epistane compound perhaps? Let me know what y'all think!! Also will have some letro on hand for side effect control purposes and will have my PCT prepared before I even begin this cycle. Advice/suggestions for on cycle support and post cycle therapy are also openly accepted :)
Don't know how I missed this thread... 60-90mg of tren and 15-20mg of msten. 6 week cycle. Possibly add in a test base like bps dermacrine to battle lethargy and it has a built in AI. Letro is a pretty strong AI and shouldn't be run on cycle unless you get gyno. Also might want to look into picking up some inhibit-p to prevent prolactin issues. What do you have lined up for pct and on cycle support? Or none?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Don't know how I missed this thread... 60-90mg of tren and 15-20mg of msten. 6 week cycle. Possibly add in a test base like bps dermacrine to battle lethargy and it has a built in AI. Letro is a pretty strong AI and shouldn't be run on cycle unless you get gyno. Also might want to look into picking up some inhibit-p to prevent prolactin issues. What do you have lined up for pct and on cycle support? Or none?
Right now I have Cycle Armor for cycle support and Eradicate (Blackstone Labs) for on cycle AI, also have Prolactrone by Black Lion Research for prolactin issues. Post cycle all I have is AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition but I plan on adding another bottle of Eradicate as well as tamoxifen citrate.

So if I ran the tren at 60mg daily I would get approximately 6.5 weeks out of it, and if I ran the msten at 15mg daily I would get about 5.7 weeks, so let's say 6. You think that's the best thing to do with these compounds? Or should I run them higher for a shorter length cycle?

I really appreciate your feedback.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Right now I have Cycle Armor for cycle support and Eradicate (Blackstone Labs) for on cycle AI, also have Prolactrone by Black Lion Research for prolactin issues. Post cycle all I have is AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition but I plan on adding another bottle of Eradicate as well as tamoxifen citrate. So if I ran the tren at 60mg daily I would get approximately 6.5 weeks out of it, and if I ran the msten at 15mg daily I would get about 5.7 weeks, so let's say 6. You think that's the best thing to do with these compounds? Or should I run them higher for a shorter length cycle? I really appreciate your feedback.
Cycle armor is kind of underdosed last time I checked so you might want to double up on the dosing and possibly get some tudca, msten can be pretty harsh. For pct I'd stack that ad-3 with our Endosurge turbo, both work on different paths to increase test and Endosurge has builtin prolactin inhibitor as well.
Could possibly shorten the cycle of msten and go for 4 weeks at 20-25mg and run tren 5 weeks at 90-120mg. The longer you are on cycle the more you keep so longer cycles are more recommended in my opinion at least, but msten is pretty potent so that shouldn't be the biggest worry. If you do end up making the cycle shorter it would be best to keep track of your bp and use tudca along side you on cycle support.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Great, I'll look into the endosurge and tudca.
If I ran the tren at 60mg daily for the 6.5 weeks and msten for 4 weeks at 20mg a day, where would you recommend I began the msten? Like 2 weeks into the tren cycle or at the same time as I start my tren?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Great, I'll look into the endosurge and tudca. If I ran the tren at 60mg daily for the 6.5 weeks and msten for 4 weeks at 20mg a day, where would you recommend I began the msten? Like 2 weeks into the tren cycle or at the same time as I start my tren?
Alright good stuff :) Most people would just start both at the same time, msten is pretty powerful so if you were running a test cycle it would be called the "kicker".

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmm okay I'll probably start them at the same time then and then just run the tren until it's gone. Do you think I should stack any other compounds with it? Epistane, boldenone, superdrol, maybe some clen in the pct to maintain the leanness?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hmm okay I'll probably start them at the same time then and then just run the tren until it's gone. Do you think I should stack any other compounds with it? Epistane, boldenone, superdrol, maybe some clen in the pct to maintain the leanness?
Why not run SD if you have it? I wouldn't stack the two though. Not sure about clen during pct just keep it simple enough and eat right, don't need to make your body any more catabolic.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I gotcha. What about boldenone or epistane?

pcav89

Awards
I'd just add tudca or liv52 on and post cycle. msten (stenabol) is harsh on the liver.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Day 3 of cycle and I don't know if it's placebo and/or I'm just overly excited about the mega-gains I anticipate from this cycle but I already feel like I look bigger, fuller, and my veins have been popping out of my skin. My strength is continually returning from my month off from the gym and I've gained 10 of my 20 pounds back (190 pounds now). I anticipate going far above and beyond my original 200 pounds bodyweight. By the end of this I hope to be 205-215 pounds of solid fluffy largeness :)
I'm taking tudca, eradicate, prolactrone, and omega 3, 6, and 9 for support.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Love both these products. I ran Tr3n for 5 weeks and got great results @ 60/60/90/90/90. Trust me, you will want to bump it to 90. Too good not to.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Update 8 days in:
I am 6 pounds up from day 1 (196 now) and my strength is steadily increasing. Everyone is saying stuff like "damn how'd you gain all your size back so quickly?" And I'm hoping that soon people will be saying I'm above and beyond what I was before my incident.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
In, any more updates? Interested in stenabol!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yesterday was the beginning of week 3, and I weighed in at 199 pounds. 18 pounds up from when I started working out again and 9 pounds up from the beginning of my cycle 2 weeks ago. Strength is continually rising and the amount of jokes involving phrases like "bro do you even lift?" are endless and honestly getting tiring. The only thing that keeps me smiling back is that I know my friends are saying this because I'm getting FUARKING HYOOJ!!! Seriously I feel like a beast! Every muscle on my body looks full, and striations and veins are something you can't miss when you look my way! I get even more pumped knowing I have 4 more weeks of this **** to enjoy and I don't plan on stopping growth there!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Yesterday was the beginning of week 3, and I weighed in at 199 pounds. 18 pounds up from when I started working out again and 9 pounds up from the beginning of my cycle 2 weeks ago. Strength is continually rising and the amount of jokes involving phrases like "bro do you even lift?" are endless and honestly getting tiring. The only thing that keeps me smiling back is that I know my friends are saying this because I'm getting FUARKING HYOOJ!!! Seriously I feel like a beast! Every muscle on my body looks full, and striations and veins are something you can't miss when you look my way! I get even more pumped knowing I have 4 more weeks of this **** to enjoy and I don't plan on stopping growth there!
lol sounds pretty sick man! those jokes can get old but just remember that everyone is mirin'!
do you find that this stack is pretty wet or drier? I thought tren was more for cutting for some reason but it seems to be working great! any lethargy/ libido loss/ puffy nips?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah it's a little wet, probably more because of the msten than the tren. I'm currently in the middle of about a week of letrozole to reverse a little bit of puffy/sensitivity in my left nip that showed up during my first week of the cycle, and that has dried me out quite a bit, made my joints a little too achy for my liking.
I also have lost a little bit of libido but not too much that I can't get it up and make my girlfriend happy as hell.

As the tren goes regarding bulking/cutting, I typically include tren in my cycles no matter if I'm intending on bulking up or cutting down because it's such a fantastic lean mass builder with hardly nonexistent water retention. Tren is without a doubt my favorite prohormone compound and I'm sure that if or when I move up to real gear, the real tren will be one of my favorites as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been looking around at different products and kinda unofficially planning my next cycle and I ran across stenadrol. It's just stenabol but with 4mg dimethandrostenol added to each capsule. I should've done that instead of the stenabol!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Halfway through week 3, weighed 202.2 at the doc's office on Tuesday! Muscles are looking full and quite large, but I also feel a little bloated and fatty around my abs. I know it's because I've been eating garbage but I love the amount of energy I get from eating so much food. Knowing my metabolism I don't think it'll be that difficult to lose the fat come cutting season.
Moods are mellow, more bullsh*t bothers me than it usually does, but hey at least I can still have sex. Gf asked me yesterday if I was on steroids because of how quickly I gained everything back and went above and beyond. Meh.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I finished my msten yesterday morning so that is now currently at 0, and I'm taking 2 doses of tren each day, one in the morning and one at night so I am at 60mg per day.

Cogy

Awards
How does your cycle looks like.. I've read your posts but you've changed alot.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm not sure I understand your question?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Cogy I ran 20mg a day for ~4 weeks. My entire cycle plan is on this thread

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
edje007 awesome! I'm loving my tr3n and loved the stenabol, I have no doubt in my mind I'll be getting more Olympus labs products and if I can get tem for even cheaper then even better!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edje007 awesome! I'm loving my tr3n and loved the stenabol, I have no doubt in my mind I'll be getting more Olympus labs products and if I can get tem for even cheaper then even better!!
Yeah buddy. Sure nutra will have some nice sales coming.

And ofcourse there is the presale of Halo!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So my last day of the cycle was thanksgiving, went to the doc on Tuesday the 25th and my official weight was 206. I think in the two weeks that I was on only tren and no msten, I lost fat and gained muscle and so my body weight stayed around the same, maybe gained a little. Pretty ecstatic about my gains! Excited to keep it going during my post cycle and into my next cycle which will be more shred-focused.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
A little over a week into my post cycle, strength is STILL going up, people are STILL saying I'm looking even bigger! One regret is that I've got a bit of a gut going on, at least in my opinion other people would still say I've got low body fat and blah blah blah, but they don't live the life that we do as fitness fanatics.
Another thing I'm experiencing is that my balls are kinda sore. Lol. Maybe because they're getting bigger now that I'm on post cycle therapy? Input would be appreciated ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little over a week into my post cycle, strength is STILL going up, people are STILL saying I'm looking even bigger! One regret is that I've got a bit of a gut going on, at least in my opinion other people would still say I've got low body fat and blah blah blah, but they don't live the life that we do as fitness fanatics.
Another thing I'm experiencing is that my balls are kinda sore. Lol. Maybe because they're getting bigger now that I'm on post cycle therapy? Input would be appreciated ;)
Aching of the balls could be that they are growing back again. That is good news.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just an update for you guys who followed this cycle, about a week past the end of my post cycle, started a cycle of ostarine as a bridge, so far I've retained all my weight, strength, and size and I feel like I'm still progressing like crazy, new veins and fuller muscles each week!
Only issue is a small painful bump under my left nipple, once I get the money for it Im getting an AI, possibly letro, to reverse this symptom of gyno.
Next cycle is going to finally include the real ****, test e, eq, maybe deca. Also got 2 bottles of iron mag labs Epi-tren on the day obama signed that Damned bill, so I may include that as a kicker or something! I'll let y'all know if I log it so you can find it and follow it if you want!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Just an update for you guys who followed this cycle, about a week past the end of my post cycle, started a cycle of ostarine as a bridge, so far I've retained all my weight, strength, and size and I feel like I'm still progressing like crazy, new veins and fuller muscles each week!
Only issue is a small painful bump under my left nipple, once I get the money for it Im getting an AI, possibly letro, to reverse this symptom of gyno.
Next cycle is going to finally include the real ****, test e, eq, maybe deca. Also got 2 bottles of iron mag labs Epi-tren on the day obama signed that Damned bill, so I may include that as a kicker or something! I'll let y'all know if I log it so you can find it and follow it if you want!
Congrats man! Good work!
Try Ralox for your nip, working great for me right now
Ralox 120/120/120/60/60/60
letro 1/1/1/1/1/1/taper down

About a week in and it's already getting under control

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Great, thank you for the advice! I'll definitely look into that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 10
New2this40 Anabolics 6
Cerpintine Anabolics 1
mario.galaz.5 Cycle Logs 40