Cutting/recomp suggestions

Mongoose64

Awards
I plan on running halodrol at 100 mg for 8 weeks with stano and a formeron product to help combat lethargy. I have previously finished a bulk on dmz earlier in the year and I'm looking for a killer cut/recomp.

Would this be to long to run halo for? Would it be reasonable to anticipate a loss of 5-10 lbs of fat and gain 3-5 lbs of muscle on a cycle like this? I know its impossible to predict just trying to gauge my expectations.

Currently 6'2 235 about 14 -16 percent body fat but its hard to gauge exact bf percentage as I have lost a lot of weight and have loose skin issues.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running halodrol at 100 mg for 8 weeks with stano and a formeron product to help combat lethargy. I have previously finished a bulk on dmz earlier in the year and I'm looking for a killer cut/recomp. Would this be to long to run halo for? Would it be reasonable to anticipate a loss of 5-10 lbs of fat and gain 3-5 lbs of muscle on a cycle like this? I know its impossible to predict just trying to gauge my expectations. Currently 6'2 235 about 14 -16 percent body fat but its hard to gauge exact bf percentage as I have lost a lot of weight and have loose skin issues.
Have you ever run halodrol? That is some mighty high dosage for a first run with it.. I'd say start between 50-75, 75 being the sweet spot and run it for max of 6weeks. If you plan on dosing it that high you better frequently check bp and take some extra support if needed. Not sure why you added formeron in there? If anything I'd add in some bps dermacrine along side stano to prevent lethargy and help prevent hairloss. A loss of 5lbs and gains of 3lbs of muscle seems reasonable if diet is right.

Mongoose64

Awards
Dmz was my first and only cycle gained 15 -18 plus pounds of muscle and kept 10 -12 lbs. I heard 100mg should be fine for 6 weeks. I wanted to push to 8 but that is probably getting carried away. Think 6 is the way to go though.

Have not tried dermacrine is it hormonal? Diet will be on point I've lost over 100 pounds completely natty and find carb cycling works best for me with 250 -300 grams of protein a day. Got my diet down down where I've been maintaining with very little cardio. Plan to keep it the same but up the cardio during cycle. I am by no means a pro or anything but I've been properly dieting for over a year and a half now. Definitely looking forward to the cycle plan to start in 2 weeks or so. I would sign up for an 8 lb swing any day that should yield significant visible results. Thanks for the input.

Also I have been guided by users of "real" gear so I know to keep my water intake up and liver/bp support with taurine if I get back pumps.

Mongoose64

Awards
O and the formeron was just a thought to keep the cycle as dry as possible. And I plan on doing an extended 6 week pct with nolva as a SERM

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dmz was my first and only cycle gained 15 -18 plus pounds of muscle and kept 10 -12 lbs. I heard 100mg should be fine for 6 weeks. I wanted to push to 8 but that is probably getting carried away. Think 6 is the way to go though. Have not tried dermacrine is it hormonal? Diet will be on point I've lost over 100 pounds completely natty and find carb cycling works best for me with 250 -300 grams of protein a day. Got my diet down down where I've been maintaining with very little cardio. Plan to keep it the same but up the cardio during cycle. I am by no means a pro or anything but I've been properly dieting for over a year and a half now. Definitely looking forward to the cycle plan to start in 2 weeks or so. I would sign up for an 8 lb swing any day that should yield significant visible results. Thanks for the input. Also I have been guided by users of "real" gear so I know to keep my water intake up and liver/bp support with taurine if I get back pumps.
Well you have no idea how you will react? As you never used halodrol before? 100mg is for experienced users and the sides can harsh either way. If you plan on running it like that you better be upping your dose of your cycle assist and check your bp often. 6 weeks max for sure. Yeah it is a mild test base DHEA, (www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/new-dermacrine-130-pumps.html). Good for you man 100lbs drop, and no problem. Well you could easily find that info out by a quick search :) I have yet to have any extreme back pumps outside of the gym. I'm curious of what you dosed your dmz cycle at and length?

Halodrol is already dry, but if you stack it with bps dermacrine it does have a built in AI, that is mild, but I don't see a reason to go all out with form.

Mongoose64

Awards
Sorry that was noobish of me should have just done the research instead of being lazy. Looks like a solid product.

I actually ran super dmz 2.0 at 2 pills a day so 20 mg dmz 20 mg msten. I was stupid though and jumped right in with no form of test base of any kind. 4 weeks and put on solid mass but was lethargic as $#!÷ and loss of libido. Would feel like crap all day but once I started lifting would get crazy pumps and kill it at the gym then go back to being lethargic after. Wish I had some dermacrine for that cycle. Hoping this one will be a lot more enjoyable.

My bp on that cycle was 140-150/70-85ish so high but not crazy. Obviously precautions will be necessary. But I didn't experience any sides from toxicity and was actually going to rund sdmz 2.0 for 6 weeks but had to stop after 4 because of a reaction to some crab dip at work and got crazy sick for 3 days so just started pct after.

I think I'll switch to just stano halo and dermacrine on cycle and save the formeron for pct and beyond to prevent any estrogen rebound.
Hopefully I can start a log to keep everyone updated on the progress. I know halo is not to be taken lightly but I think I should be good 2 go for 6 weeks. Might pick up some tudca too just in case to stack with my other cycle support

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sorry that was noobish of me should have just done the research instead of being lazy. Looks like a solid product. I actually ran super dmz 2.0 at 2 pills a day so 20 mg dmz 20 mg msten. I was stupid though and jumped right in with no form of test base of any kind. 4 weeks and put on solid mass but was lethargic as $#!÷ and loss of libido. Would feel like crap all day but once I started lifting would get crazy pumps and kill it at the gym then go back to being lethargic after. Wish I had some dermacrine for that cycle. Hoping this one will be a lot more enjoyable. My bp on that cycle was 140-150/70-85ish so high but not crazy. Obviously precautions will be necessary. But I didn't experience any sides from toxicity and was actually going to rund sdmz 2.0 for 6 weeks but had to stop after 4 because of a reaction to some crab dip at work and got crazy sick for 3 days so just started pct after. I think I'll switch to just stano halo and dermacrine on cycle and save the formeron for pct and beyond to prevent any estrogen rebound. Hopefully I can start a log to keep everyone updated on the progress. I know halo is not to be taken lightly but I think I should be good 2 go for 6 weeks. Might pick up some tudca too just in case to stack with my other cycle support
It is all good, these questions get asked often around here, but I don't really mind it because it is the first time you have asked the question. Dmz+msten sounds great I want to run that next cycle possibly with some dermacrine, but I'm buying the compounds separate so I can dose it how I want. Yeah our dermacrine has that built in AI so that will help on cycle and low dose the form if you want during pct to prevent any rebound. The liver can take a beating, but the kidney/bp isn't so forgiving. If you want get some tudca do it, never can be too safe, but it wouldn't be my biggest worry, just keep hydrated and your liver will thank me.

Mongoose64

Awards
Yea I hear you. Definitely well make sure I drink water non stop on cycle. I usually am good for 1 to 1.5 gallons a day normally. Going to shoot for 2 gallons on cyle.

You could probably run both conpounds as high as 30mg a day but 20 mg each should work wonders or maybe 20 mg of one 30 mg of the other.

I think part of the reason I was able to gain so fast was because I was coming off a year long cut and my body was primed to gain. That and the fact that I gained all my muscle natty and actually was stronger before my cut but obviously I will trade some strength for being leaner.

Just getting over being sick so I have to finish my antibiotic and then going to wait a week and start. Also getting my bloods done next week just to make sure I'm in the clear.

When were you planning on starting your cycle? I'm assuming it's going to be a bulk?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yea I hear you. Definitely well make sure I drink water non stop on cycle. I usually am good for 1 to 1.5 gallons a day normally. Going to shoot for 2 gallons on cyle. You could probably run both conpounds as high as 30mg a day but 20 mg each should work wonders or maybe 20 mg of one 30 mg of the other. I think part of the reason I was able to gain so fast was because I was coming off a year long cut and my body was primed to gain. That and the fact that I gained all my muscle natty and actually was stronger before my cut but obviously I will trade some strength for being leaner. Just getting over being sick so I have to finish my antibiotic and then going to wait a week and start. Also getting my bloods done next week just to make sure I'm in the clear. When were you planning on starting your cycle? I'm assuming it's going to be a bulk?
Yeah dose wise I'd probably go 20mg msten and 30mg dmz. That does sound like the best time to get on cycle, right after a cut to pack on the muscle. Sounds good man. I'm already on cycle, running trn by liquid labs, I'm logging it here. It isn't a super hardcore formula though, as I'm using it to maintain muscle while cutting. Though, my winter cycle will most likely be late this year, early next year, it will be a bulk.

Mongoose64

Awards
Nice I'll have to follow your cut. I think 20 msten 30 dmz will be real nice. Your pumps are going to be insane. I thought my bicept was going to tear one time, I had painful pumps. Besides lethargy and loss of libido I did experience back pumps so make sure you have taurine just in case.

I was taking 5g to 10g a day of that stuff. If the dermacrine is as advertised your libido and lethargy should be fine. Good luck on the rest of your cut.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nice I'll have to follow your cut. I think 20 msten 30 dmz will be real nice. Your pumps are going to be insane. I thought my bicept was going to tear one time, I had painful pumps. Besides lethargy and loss of libido I did experience back pumps so make sure you have taurine just in case. I was taking 5g to 10g a day of that stuff. If the dermacrine is as advertised your libido and lethargy should be fine. Good luck on the rest of your cut.
Yeah it is looking pretty good, but I have been changing my mind on what I want to run.. I have a few other ideas. Never had pumps on cycle though if I do I will probably pick up a drink with taurine.