Advice On PCT/AI For 15 Week Test e Tren E Cycle

ezekiial1992

Awards
I need Advice On PCT/AI For 15 WKTest e Tren E Cycle LOG L

First off let me get started by saying money is not an issue when it comes to making sure my body is being taken care of correctly.

Test E @ 600-800/week For 15 Weeks
Tren E @400/Week For 15 Weeks

I just need some advice on what AI is best ran at what dosage while on this cycle.
I also would like to know what the best pct (Length And Dosages) Would be best for this cycle.

I have had my gyno removed but still would like to take PCT And AIS for other reasons.
Will be keeping a week by week log here for anyone interested.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
You look like you should know the answer to this question bro..

Adex, Aromasin or Letro, along with something for Prolactin, caber or Prami..

Dosing is user dependent my man..

ezekiial1992

Awards
I dont know what that means? You look like you should know the answer to this question bro.. - only time i have taken anything was 3 years ago and i shot Test 500 a week for 10 weeks and didnt pct and got gyno sides. other than that i have not taken anything since then. That is why im asking for good advice now.

ezekiial1992

Awards
And so Adex and Prami While on Cycle but how much how often? And What should I PCT with Dosages And How Long? Im looking to do this the right way this time around so any information would be awesome truly. Words of wisdom coming from you a senior member would be amazing honestly. I dont even want to start this gear untill I figure out everything.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've never used Adex or Prami so I can't speak from experience on dosing..

But I'd say .5mg EOD would probably be enough on the Adex... But seeing as you've had gyno before and obviously don't want it again, you could try ED dosing at a smaller dose of say .25-.3mg... Keep an eye out for sore joints, lack of libido, morning wood, bloat, or other signs of low or high estrogen and adjust your adex as needed..

Prami = No Clue, never ran Tren...

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Adex 0/0/?/?/?/?
Adex would be as needed but I'd would run it past your serms by 2 weeks for sure.. Taper off of the adex before discontinuing.

You can always throw in natty supps like test boosters, cortisol control, or non hormonal products to help keep your gains..

At 15 weeks I guess it would also be user dependent but you may want to look into hcg, I would..

ezekiial1992

Awards
thanks a bunch! Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25 means for 4 weeks week 1 run 20/50 week 2 20/50 week 3 10/25 and so on right? so pct for 4 weeks?

ezekiial1992

Awards
Also what do your AIS And pcts usually look like for yourself?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
thanks a bunch! Nolva 20/20/10/10 Clomid 50/50/25/25 means for 4 weeks week 1 run 20/50 week 2 20/50 week 3 10/25 and so on right? so pct for 4 weeks?
Correct, 4 weeks on the serms.. 6 weeks total however because you won't start your AI til week 3 of pct and will run it until week 6..

Also what do your AIS And pcts usually look like for yourself?
Same as I laid out for you..
Nolva 20/20/10/10
And/or
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25
Natty boosters etc etc

Then I'll run a natty stack of supps after for as long as I choose..

ezekiial1992

Awards
Okay well how you laid it out makes it look like your saying its part of your POST cycle. Aromasin 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25 like to me this looks like at the end of your cycle the following 4 weeks you run this.

ezekiial1992

Awards
so you run Aromasin while on and pct? how much are you running every day on cycle.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Were just discussing PCT, not my cycle..

I don't have a set dosing for my AI on cycle, I dose as needed, and the dosage will vary..

I also edited my aromasin dosage in regards to pct..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
You'll get it bro, just dose the Adex at a low dose ED or EOD until you find your balance and what works for you..

Just post a thread if you have any more questions my man, we'll help...

ezekiial1992

Awards
Will do where is the best spot to keep a log of my progress on these forums.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Bro you may prami or caber if you are sensitive to Them. Those are for prolactin which is usually only a concern with 19-nor compounds like deca(nandrolone) or tren. You could try the black lion research prolactrone which has much less sides and seems to work pretty well. We have it at TGB Supplements. As for an AI you can either use arimidex at .25 to .5 mg everyday maybe up to a mg a day if you are really sensitive to aromatization but honestly I prefer using either Formestane or aromasin for on cycle but more importantly for post cycle because they are suicidal inhibitors that are less likely to leave you with estrogen rebound when u stop taking them. If you use aromasin on cycle I would dose at 12,5mg eod for the cycle you are planning to run. As for PCT I would run it for 4wks like this 25/25\12,5/12.5 mgs everyday along with clomid or nolvadex and or a good over the counter LH booster.