Blowing It UP with Msten, Epi and Tren

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I decided for my second PH run ever, I'd give this logging thing a shot. Here's the breakdown:

Goal: Bulk like crazy then rip it up. Currently I'm right at 200lbs and 15% BF. Goal is the be 215 with 10% BF.

A.L. Msten 12/20/20/20
O.L. Ep15tane 0/0/0/0/60/60/60/45
O.L. Tr3n 30/60/90/90/90/90/90/60
O.L. Ar1macare 3/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Inhibit-P 1/2/2/2

PCT
Sup3r PCT 4/4/4/4
Clomid 50 (leftovers)
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Workout: 1st 4 weeks: 5x5, pyramids, little cardio
2nd 4 weeks: GVT with timed rests and lots of cardio

As this is only my second cycle, any feedback would be appreciated. Due to my job, I really need to avoid lethargy, so any advise about that would be great too. The fun starts next Monday! Assuming Orbit gets my stuff here on time...

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
1st

You want some opinions or are you set brotha?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Thanks, Goliath! Welcome!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How tall are you? Seems like a nice stack, but you should run epistane for at least 5 weeks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!! All good products, I have ran all of them.

I am also doing GVT on my Osta/Ep1c cycle right now. Running a log on it here in cycle Info section. "Ostar1ne/Ep1c 7 Week Recomp". Loving the Volume, it's a whole new ball game.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I love GVT also. I may mix it up a little bit this time though. Maybe throw in some 15x15s, 200 reps in a few sets as possible, stuff like that. I'm looking forward to going heavy for the first few weeks too. I love watching the strength shoot up!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
How tall are you? Seems like a nice stack, but you should run epistane for at least 5 weeks
6'2" K. I'll add at least another week then. Thanks for the info!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
So new cycle looks like this:

A.L. Msten 12/20/20/20
O.L. Ep15tane 0/0/0/0/60/60/60/60/60
O.L. Tr3n 30/60/90/90/90/90/90/90/90
O.L. Ar1macare 3/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Inhibit-P 1/2/2/2

Is that better? I'm thinking I may add some Dermatrest too to help with lethargy. What do you guys think?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Here's the workout schedule for the first 4 weeks. I mixed it up a little more than I was planning...

Mon
Back & Bis
Deadlifts 15,10,8
Sumo deadlift 2x10
BO BB Row 3x8
DB Row 3x6
Seated Cable Row 15,12,8
Lat Pulldown 3xf (heavy)
Unilateral Cable Curl (no handle, stand back) 3x8
Incline DB Curl 4x10
TRX Curl 3xf
Farmer’s Walk

Tuesday
Shoulders
Seated DB Press 15, 10, 6
Smith Machine OH Press 10, 10, 10
Bent-Over Dumbbell Lateral Raise 8, 8, 8
Reverse Pec-Deck Flye 10, 10, 10 (drop sets)
Front Cable Raise with Rope 10, 10
Cable Lateral Raise 10, 10
Shrugs 30
Abs
12-min cardio

Wednesday
Legs
Leg Ext 6x15, 20 sec rest
Hack Squats 3x12+ drop sets, 60 sec rest
Leg Curl 3x12+ drop sets, 60 sec rest
Toe Raises 100
Cardio 15 mins

Friday
Chest & Tri’s
Wk1&3
DB Bench Press 15,10,5x5
Incline Bench Press 4x6
3-level cable flyes 3x10
Wk 2&4
Bench Press 200 (as few sets as possible)
Incline Fly 30
Tri’s
Rope pressdowns 3x8
Skullcrushers 3x10
Rvse Grip Skullcrusher 3x10
12 min HIIT

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Hey! [/USER]tyga tyga@%1;

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!

I'd get trest, dermacrine or 4ad in there for the lethargy bro.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in!

I'd get trest, dermacrine or 4ad in there for the lethargy bro.
Thanks for joining, Tyga! I was thinking trest, but, wow, that stuff is expensive. I found dermacrine, but can't seem to find 4ad. Who makes it? BTW, Goliath1 made the exact same suggestion! Lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed brother! 4ad is great for mood and energy its made by advanced muscle science. Dermacrine is a popular test base that is a highly effective form of dhea and progesterone. And trest while expensive does seem to work very well but you need a strong ai on hand due to the fact that it aromatizes into a crazy form of estrogen. Also you may want to look into caber if you are going to run tren for 9 weeks. It will really keep the prolactin at bay. Kill it brother!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Subbed brother! 4ad is great for mood and energy its made by advanced muscle science. Dermacrine is a popular test base that is a highly effective form of dhea and progesterone. And trest while expensive does seem to work very well but you need a strong ai on hand due to the fact that it aromatizes into a crazy form of estrogen. Also you may want to look into caber if you are going to run tren for 9 weeks. It will really keep the prolactin at bay. Kill it brother!
Thanks for the great info, McCrew! Man, you're like a walking encyclopedia of Cycle Info... maybe you should change your handle to PHBritannia? Lol. Does Caber have any advantage over Inhibit-P? Is 9 weeks too long for Tren? Should I bridge to Stano when I change to Epi?

Sorry for all the questions... I'm just trying to figure this out...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks for the great info, McCrew! Man, you're like a walking encyclopedia of Cycle Info... maybe you should change your handle to PHBritannia? Lol. Does Caber have any advantage over Inhibit-P? Is 9 weeks too long for Tren? Should I bridge to Stano when I change to Epi?

Sorry for all the questions... I'm just trying to figure this out...
Caber is just going to be stronger. And for a longer run its worth looking into. If you already have a test base stano probably isn't needed but is you have it already you could

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I guess another way to look at it yo is an OTC pct vs a serm

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good log with a lot of good info in here!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok. Day 1 is not today!! Lol . But, now that I got my shipment from Orbit (Thanks!!), I can get this show on the road!! Woohoo!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice is tomorrow the day then?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok. I took a couple of before pic's. So, here ya go. As you can see, I need a LOT of work...
2014-09-29 07.26.16small.jpg
2014-09-29 07.27.17small.jpg

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I decided to go with Dermacrine for the base. I'm sucking down enough pills already. So, I've got that ordered, but will have to start without it. I also ordered Inhibit-P and will order Caber in the next few days for "just in case".

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Right on brother I am glad you were able to find everything

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Just popped my first 2 Msten and my first Tr3n (and a couple Ar1macare). Drank my breakfast drink (1 scoop protein, 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup frozen berries, 1/4 cup aloe vera juice, water) and am heading to the gym. I'm not expecting much today, but we'll see how it goes...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Placebo gets me every time lol it should be a good work out.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
ok. I had a little placebo effect. I did try and bump my weights up on every exercise. So, it's helping already. Lol! If you didn't see my post above, it was shoulder day today. feeling a little soreness tonight already, but we'll see how it goes tomorrow...

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok, so day 2 is feeling better. Killed a brutal high intensity leg day. Workout says leg ext, but it's actually SM leg press. So, here are the numbers:

6x12x205
Hack squat Mach 3x12x450 (2nd 2 sets were drop sets)
Leg curls 3x12x140 (drop sets)
Toe raises 100x135 (standing)
12 min light cardio (legs were shot)

This is a killer workout if you make sure and time your rests. The 6x15 is killer. I felt great on this one. Had to limp out of the gym. My workout partner skipped his cardiovascular cuz he was puking. Lol. Great times!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you aint yacking you aint putting in work!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so day 2 is feeling better. Killed a brutal high intensity leg day. Workout says leg ext, but it's actually SM leg press. So, here are the numbers: 6x12x205 Hack squat Mach 3x12x450 (2nd 2 sets were drop sets) Leg curls 3x12x140 (drop sets) Toe raises 100x135 (standing) 12 min light cardio (legs were shot) This is a killer workout if you make sure and time your rests. The 6x15 is killer. I felt great on this one. Had to limp out of the gym. My workout partner skipped his cardiovascular cuz he was puking. Lol. Great times!
Is your partner "on" anything?

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I told him he probably needs to start an AI if he's already having morning sickness. :jester:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I told him he probably needs to start an AI if he's already having morning sickness. :jester:
Just get him some pads and tell him to quit being a little B1tch

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Yessterday was my day off, so no workout to report. I do think I'm getting at least a placebo effect now. All I can think about is hitting the gym. Yesterday I had a few people ask me how I hurt myself since I was limping around after leg day. Lol! Can't wait to try the 200 reps this morning! Too bad I'm driving for 3 hrs right afterwards... I can just imagine the chest cramps I'm going to have...

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Well, getting up too early isn't good for the workout, but here's how I did...

Bench 80x135, 120x115
Incline fly 30x25
Skullcrusher 3x10x80
Press downs 3x8x60
Rvs grip Skullcrusher 3x8x50
12 min on bike

Did this workout fasted. Had a protein shake (1/2 cup frozen fruit, 1 scoop protein, 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp chia) afterwards then made my 3 hr drive only to find out I'm 6 hrs early. Lol. Oh well!

Felt pretty good for 4.5 hrs sleep. Probably wouldn't have made it without the PH. ;-)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
6 hours early? Mr Lumbardy would be proud lol

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
6 hours early? Mr Lumbardy would be proud lol
Lol. We thought we were supposed to be there at 10:30, but that wasn't our session. Our session wasn't until 5:00. Oh well, I learned a lot and ate a lot.

My chest stayed sore all weekend, but I somehow tweaked my lower back. It's back day today, so we'll see how it goes... I'll check in later!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Woohoo! Back day was great, except for my lower back. Great pump! Hit it pretty hard considering my lower back was stiff as heck. I'm starting to feel the PH's kick in. I can't seem to get enough water and pumps are great. Now I'm just waiting for the "ON"!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Great shoulder workout today. I've constantly had problems working my shoulders since the auto accident a few years ago. So, the scar tissue still bugs me. But, that's life. Good pump today and stayed pumped for a couple hours. I forgot to mention that I bumped to Msten at 16 and Tren at 60 Monday. Still waiting for the ON...

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Starting to feel a bit likes it's trying to kick in. I tend to have some back pump issues. Have any of you ever tried something like this: http://www.whale.to/a/liver5.html