SD/M4OHN

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Couple of questions about your diet. I noticed you split up your protein and carb feedings several different times. Why? Also looking at this it seems that maybe you carb and fat intake might be a little low. Of course I don't know your nutrient breakdown so I could be wrong.
    I split things up later on (I'm assuming you are referring to the noon on meals) because I have a hard time eating everything in a row right after training...this has worked so far for me with gains and keeping fat gains to a minimum. After I cut the fat content down to where it is now, I lost an inch off of my waist while still going up in weight, so obviously something I'm doing is working for me.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    I split things up later on (I'm assuming you are referring to the noon on meals) because I have a hard time eating everything in a row right after training...this has worked so far for me with gains and keeping fat gains to a minimum. After I cut the fat content down to where it is now, I lost an inch off of my waist while still going up in weight, so obviously something I'm doing is working for me.
    Hey, if it's working, why change. I was just curious. Get better soon. You'll like the SD/M4OHN combo and you should do well on it.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

yeah, i hope to be better by the weekend so I can hit the gym and makeup for some lost days...its been almost a week so I'm hoping this will be over soon...
    •   

4. Gold Member

get well soon, tp!
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

I had to stop the cycle due to not being able to workout for so long.. I had the flu for almost 2 weeks and was out of the gym for the majority of the time..my diet was crap and I went dropped down to 208.5lbs from being sick for so long...I figured it'd be best to save my SD and use it some other time.... Sorry everyone who was following this and watch out for that nasty flu going around!!
  6. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Don't worry man...I'm having similar troubles (check out my OT cycle). Just come back to it when you are healed up and start the thread up again. Hope you get better man.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

This thread looks like a good place to chime in so here goes. I’ve done two M4OHN cycles @ 36 mgs and 48 mgs in the past and one SD cycle @ 20 mgs but stacked with 1,4AD and 4AD. I loved everything but the bloating I got from the 4AD I believe. In the SD cycle I went from 198 to 214 lbs and kept most of it through PCT. Unfortunately I also came down with the flu…twice in fact, with the end result six weeks later being that I dropped down to 205. Still now I have retained 99% of my strength and am ready to try again. For two weeks I have been doing 36 mgs of M4OHN and will continue with it for ten more weeks. On Monday I started my SD @ 20 mgs and plan to try a 3 on, 2 off, 3 on, approach ending with 2 more of just M4OHN. At the same time I also started my own version of the Anarchy Stack with 3 X 1.2 gms of ALCAR(1Fast powder, capped), 3 X 650 mgs of Green Tea (1Fast powder, capped) and 3 X 300 mgs of ALA.

Obviously I am looking for a much cleaner bulk this time with the M4OHN and the Anarchy Stack. At 63 yrs old I am not a BBer type, (5’11? @ 205) in fact I prefer PLing just for the hell of it. But this time I would love to reach 220 lbs for the first time in my life. I train by myself usually with no spotters so it hampers my bench, and squats. I can turn it loose however when I use the Smith Machine, the Rack and the TBar Rowing contraption.

I am at my all-time limit in strength and close in size. If I can exceed these with this cycle….a BIG IF…it should be the definitive proof that SD works. It should also prove that age is not a limit. This will be a real trip for the next two months. Keep you posted
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

hey dutchman, how's thangs? i did ohn & sd & was highly pleased with the results. i'm in pct now about 2 weeks & strength is still very good. surprising really. best of luck.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp
    hey dutchman, how's thangs? i did ohn & sd & was highly pleased with the results. i'm in pct now about 2 weeks & strength is still very good. surprising really. best of luck.
    Glad to hear it JK. My strength held on real well after my last SD cycle until I caught the flu real bad and lost about 9 lbs. Amazingly as I recovered, my strength came right back almost to where it had been at the end of cycle even with the lower bodyweight.

Now on this cycle I am on my fifth day of SD/3rd wk of M4OHN and have suddenly gained 4.5 lbs plus added extra reps or poundage on my lifts. I guess its working......again!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. sd, prostanzonol, m4ohn
    By SUPERMAN0383 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 11:24 PM
  2. m4ohn and sd good or bad??
    By Benderzzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 11:12 AM
  3. My SD then M4ohn results so far:
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics