Dymethaz9e/Tr3st/Stano Log

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Steroids:

OL Dymethazi9e: 40 / 40 / 40or60 / 40or60 / 60 / 60or80 / 0 / 0
OL DermaTr3st: 50 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 150 / 150
LGI Stano 200: 800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
OL Transform: 100/150/150/150/150/150/150/150 (more if needed)

DMZ will be the main compound, tr3st and Stano to prevent lethargy/libido issues. Tr3st fulfills all roles of testosterone except the DHT aspect. So, I added Stano, which is supposed to fulfill the DHT side of things. Transform Formestane as needed for estrogenic sides.

================

Supports:

OL TUDCA: 500/750/750/750/750/750
CEL Cycle Assist: 2 doses a day
Fish Oil: 9g a day
Taurine: 5g a day
Creatine: 5g a day
Cranberry Extract: 2g a day
Coq10: 400mg a day
Garlic: 2g a day
Multi vitamins

================

PCT:

Torem: 120 for 4 days, then 90/60/60/30
DAA: 3g/day for 30 days
Super PCT: 30 days

================

Lifting:

I'll be lifting every day + two a days a couple times a week. Workouts will focus around the big 3 lifts, going as heavy as possible for singles, then filling in the rest of the workout with volume and some isolation lifts for growth.

================

About me:

22 years old, male
180 lbs, 12-14% body fat
2nd cycle, last time was epistane solo

Current 1RMs after cutting a bit on low carbs:

455 DL (495 PR)
335 Squat (385 PR)
255 Bench (285 PR)
155 OHP (185 PR)

================

Cycle goals:

25 lbs weight gain

585 DL
455 Squat
305 Bench
225 OHP

The cycle will start on either 9/19 or 9/20. Will try to log to the best of my abilities and possibly throw in some pre/post cycle photos.

Day 1:

Finally got my Dymethazi9e from Nutri-Verse. They were devastatingly slow (10 days), didn't actually have the product in stock and didn't mark anything as sold out on the website. From what I've read elsewhere they do this often and probably just drop ship. Sketch. Anyways...

I took 40 mg of the DMZ, one as soon as I got it and one 2 hours later. Took a shower and threw on 150mg of tr3st (accidentally, the dropper I was using is ****ed, bought a new oral syringe though so it won't happen again) and again, accidentally, 200mg of formestane. The stano will be here tomorrow and I'll start that then at 400mg twice a day w/ the DMZ.

I waited 30 minutes, grabbed a redbull and hit the gym. My strength was actually down a bit, not sure why! I am already getting and keeping pumps that I wouldn't usually. The trest also bloated me quite noticeably. Probably because I took 150 in one dose. I was sweating like F-ing crazy during this lift session. I think I've read about this in other trest logs. Noticed I had a headache when driving home and some minor high BP symptoms. 40mg of DMZ and 150mg of trest will do that i guess.

Looking forward to getting the stano going tomorrow!

Day 2:

Got an oral syringe that has a bottle adapter for dosing Trest & Form. Would definitely recommend this to anyone using these products because dosing is inaccurate using the pump. Got my stano in today as well.

Definitely already feeling significantly fuller muscularly. I've tripled my carb consumption and started taking creatine so that has contributed to the effect I'm sure. Oddly enough, today my strength was still down from the other day! I failed at 225x3 on bench so I'm not sure what's up. Maybe the form is killing too much estrogen and subsequently strength??

I have to give trest and form a big A+ so far. My energy and libido is absolutely through the roof. I skipped caffeine completely today due to this and am foreseeing some insomnia issues.

Lastly, I've noticed my finger joints are slightly achy. I may dial the formestane back to 50mg/day to see if it goes away.

Day 3:

Strength is starting to go up a little bit, and back pumps are showing up. Upping calories a stupid amount, hitting 4-5k a day starting today. On that dreamer bulk :] Eating as much as possible, then finishing with a 75g protein shake after every meal.

Day 4:

Ended up staying out all night at a party and doing shrooms lol. No drinking, though. Got to sleep around 8am this morning and just woke up. Eating a ton of food, going in to do a bench/dips workout and then coming home and going back to sleep! Weight is up +7lbs already!

Day 5:

Continuing to feel fuller. Libido is through the roof! I'm scared for the girls at my gym. No strength gains yet.

Day 6:

V-Tec kicked in yo. I could tell as soon as I woke up that I was "on". A little short of breath. Had a tiny bit of caffeine (200mg) in the morning and I felt like I was on meth or something. This always happens to my on cycle -- heightened stimulant response, especially the negative sides like anxiety. So, time to cut out caffeine altogether!

Hit chest hard today. Strength is up! hit 225 x 3 and 245 x 1 EASY. The pump was sick and stamina is through the roof already. Also noticing my aggression level is super high. With the weights and socially. Definitely going to keep an eye on this.

Day 7:

+10lbs on the scale immediately on waking up. 10 lbs in 7 days :smoker: Hit deadlifts today. I'm still not feeling good on them and am down on weight from natty status. Failed at 465 x 1, hit 445 x 1 and it was a slow moving grinder. I'm thinking I friend my CNS doing 10x10 at 225 2 weeks ago and still haven't recovered? Going to do super low volume singles on these every other day to get that neural efficiency back up.

Also: sweating. A lot of it. I feel like a fat kid at summer camp. Shirts are getting absolutely drenched during workouts. Kinda sketch at commercial gyms lol.

My libido, energy and aggression is staying at 18yo on prom night ridiculous on trest and stano. For others using dermatrest it's worth noting that it takes 2 hours to feel the effects. When it hits, you know it. I start sweating bullets and my body temp skyrockets.

Day 8:

Bought another bottle of DMZ, Dermatrest, Stano and Form and will be running trest @ 100 throughout now, 150 for 17 days after the DMZ is done. Will be upping DMZ to 60 on day 15. Form is now at 150mg a day. Nipples are not getting itchy anymore which is good. Libido and energy are through the roof still. Hit bench, squats & seated close grip rows today. Got 225 for 5 solid reps, had probably 2 more in me. That's +3 reps from 8 days ago! Squat I hit 315 x 5 which is + 4 reps from 5 days ago! Strength is going up up up!

Day 9:

Weighted chin ups. ohp, seated face pulls, weighted dips and hanging leg lifts today. Got 5 reps at 30lbs weighted chins, 165 for 2 on OHP, 10 x 20lbs on weighted dips and 12 perfect form hanging leg lifts. Feeling strong as **** today.

After upping test to 100mg/day for 2 days I've noticed a little bit of fat loss which is weird on 4-5k calories/day. I know tren has this property and is similar to trest, so here's to hoping that keeps up. I've been getting fluffy on this dreamer bulk which sucks.

Scale weight a the time of writing this after eating: 192lbs so +12lbs so far.

Day 10:
Squats -- 355 x 1, bench -- 225 x 3, upright rows 80 x 10. Felt strong on everything except bench press. Maybe a little leftover damage on the delts from OHP yesterday. Squat is up 20lbs from 10 days ago, and felt like I could throw another 20 on the bar. Libido, energy and aggression are still literally through the roof. I have too much energy. Time to start hitting 2 a days and running.

Day 11:

Cycle is still going amazingly. People are starting to stare at the gym lol. I'm not even bull****ting when I say I'm up +16 lbs. Friends are already asking if I'm on gear. It's times like these I'm happy about being the opposite of a hard gainer. Not when it's time to cut though ;]

Ended up doing a pretty eclectic lifting session today.

9/28/2014 deadlift 455 x 1
9/28/2014 chins 35lbs x 6
9/28/2014 chins bw x 10
9/29/2014 squat 315 x 3
9/28/2014 hanging leg raises 12 x bw
9/28/2014 upright row 80 x 12
9/28/2014 dumbell bench press 100 x 4

Day 12:

Upped the DMZ dose to 60mg today. Continuing 4-5k calories a day. Weight scale read 194 this morning after waking. 200 lbs after eating then working out. It's looking like 25lbs weight gain is going to be a cake walk. Maybe aim for keeping 25 after the cycle. Felt immediately stronger after upping the DMZ dose. Matched my OHP strict PR and the 40lbs weighted chins for 5 is a new PR. Going for 365 on squat and 475 on deadlift tomorrow. Libido, energy and well being are still through the roof. I'm beginning to get hit with a bit of lethargy around 6 hours after I dose the trest, dmz and stano. May split the stano and trest up a bit if I have a long day ahead of me.

9/29/2014 OHP 185 x1
9/29/2014 weighted chins 40 x 5
9/29/2014 bw chins bw x 5
9/29/2014 close grip seated row 220 x 4

Day 13:

Really fast rushed workout this morning before I was fully awake and without trest in my system. I had to jet and go with a lady friend to get a new car a few hours from where I live immediately after the workout. I woke up late, didn't eat, had a short workout, showered then finally got trest + form on as I was running out the door to get her.

This was a bad idea... I didn't get to eat for like 4 hours after working out and taking 40mg DMZ, 1000mg stano, 150mg form and 100mg trest. Lethargy city! I went super hypo, started sweating and felt like a retard. All bad!

Somehow, groggy and tired at the gym while rushing through the workout I repped 225 x 6! Felt like I had 1 or 2 more in the tank but didn't have a spot so I didn't try it. That's a major strength gain! +4(could have been more) in 13 days. Did 4 pull ups with 45lb dumbell in my feet. That's also a PR. Squat was rushed and I only did one warm up set and one at 315. Will hit squats again tomorrow after deadlift.

9/30/2014 bench 225 x 6
9/30/2014 chin ups 45 x 4
9/30/2014 squat 315 x 3

Day 14:

The back pumps are real. Hit deadlifts, weighted chins and upright rows today. Massive, massive, massive back pumps. Probably because I didn't hit a gallon of water yesterday. That didn't stop me from hitting 475 x 1 on DL :] Tried for 495 x1 but my hips shot too early and I missed the lift. Definitely will have the strength for it in 2 days when I DL again. Will probably throw on two 2.5 lbers to hit 500 even and set a new PR! The chins @ 45lbs for 4 are also a PR. Time to get a weight belt because holding the dumbells in my legs is getting hard.

10/1/2014 dead lift 475 x 1
10/1/2014 chins 45 x 5
10/1/2014 chins bw x 10
10/1/2014 upright rows 90 x 8

Day 15:

Solid day today guys. Hit 190 for a PR on OHP. 365 on squat and the lift was quick, so I'm feeling like 375 and 385 will be a breeze! That puts me either over, or within 20lbs of PRs on ALL my major compound moves. Will have broken all of them in the next week. I'm doing pretty low volume and one heavy working set with full intensity. Then, repeating pretty much every other day and making sure I increase weight or reps (usually weight). Low volume, high intensity, high frequency.

Also, I changed the way that I'm dosing for stano and Trest. I'm doing 600mg waking up for Stano, 50mg Trest and 100mg formestane. Then, about 3-4 hours later taking 400mg stano, 50mg trest and 50mg formestane. MAJOR change in energy throughout the day. Much smoother and absolutely zero lethargy compared to before. For those looking at this log, definitely do two doses spread throughout the day.

Oh, and my weight is now +17lbs when waking, and right now at the end of the day, sitting at 201lbs, so +21 after eating/hydrating.

Lastly, the back pumps are SO real still. Not sure if it's compounding with soreness from deadlifting the other day, but damn -- omnipresent backpumps. Nothing I can't deal with though! Going to make sure I'm getting enough water, creatine and taurine.

10/2/2014 OHP 190 x 1 PR!
10/2/2014 squat 365 x 1
10/2/2014 seated face pulls 100 x 8
10/2/2014 hanging leg raises 14 x bw
10/2/2014 upright rows 100 x 5

Day 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Sorry for the delays here. I ended up taking a last minute roadtrip up to SF from SD, so I was in the car a lot. I kept my calories high, but unfortunately my lifting and diet quality suffered. Missed the gym for 2 days which sucked. I managed to lift at random 24 hour fitnesses between SD and SF, but my progress definitely slowed in terms of body weight gain, composition and progressing on lifting weight.

I was yolo dosing my trest and form throughout this period... and definitely was putting on too much on. Learned the hard way to be more careful after eating a metric **** ton of mcdonalds and dosing trest too high. All the sodium + the roids gave me super high blood pressure. Chugging a gallon of water, chewing some aspirin and double dosing cycle support immediately relieved it pretty quickly fortunately.

Also, I majorly tweaked something in my upper back during/before the drive up. Extreme stiffness radiating from between my shoulder blades to my upper neck (back side). Pulling hurting feeling when looking down or up. Decided to say **** it and work through any pain while doing as much foam rolling and stretching as possible. Contrast baths plus stretching/rolling has almost relieved the pain.

Notable lifts during the trip:

Bench: 225 x 8
Squat: 375 x 1
Chins: 50 x 5

Body weight is unknown since I just got back. Body composition has changed negatively as I've been eating a lot of fast food/gas station food.

Day 22:

Finally back in full swing after the trip to SF. Feels good.

Turns out I've been dosing the Trest WAY high. Ran out of the first bottle on my morning dose. Looks like I was doing some 150+ doses when eye balling it during the trip. Ordered a third bottle so I can continue the cycle to 8 weeks at a higher dose post DMZ.

I've been at 60mg on DMZ for a week and have literally ZERO side effects aside from my balls are tiny now lol. So, I don't think I've found my "sweet spot" for DMZ yet. Upping to 80mg today. 40 morning, 40 at night. Trest will stay at 100/day and form at 100/150 depending on estro sides.

BW is at 203 immediately upon waking! +23 & 205+ right now after eating, lifting and hydrating. Basically at my goal of 25lbs weight gain already.

Lifts are going up up up. PR on OHP and matched PR on squat. Getting so close to 4 plates!!

10/9/2014 OHP 195 x 1 PR
10/9/2014 squat 385 x 1 Matched PR
10/9/2014 calf raises 135 x 9
10/9/2014 hanging leg raises bw x 15

Day 23:

Last night I took an epsom salt bath before going to sleep. This pulled a TON of water weight off of my body. Woke up weighing 200 and looking stupid cut. Abs are back!

As I said yesterday, I've upped my dose to 80 for DMZ. I've immediately noticed some more BP sides, so I've added in two daily baby aspirin and am going to grab some extra celery seed & hawthorne to run that a little higher. I went back on caffeine a few days ago, so I'll cut that out too.

Hit the following lifts today:

10/10/2014 bench 280 x 1
10/10/2014 bench 225 x 10+
10/10/2014 chins 55 x 2
10/10/2014 upright rows 100 x 10 PR
10/10/2014 curls 50 x 8

280 was EASY and I immediately benched 225 somewhere north of 10x after a 20 second rest following the lift. Will break a PR in 2 easily in 2 days when I bench again. Chins felt kinda weak, I did a bunch of volume on pull downs 3 days ago, so that's why. Smashed a PR on upright rows!

Day 24:

Feeling stupid strong and recovery time is ungodly. Libido is still sky high, and the only side effects are some random mild lethargy in between trest doses, some acne (greasy back) and very mild hypertension. Appetite is ridiculous... I'm hitting 4.5k calories a day and am still constantly hungry. Confidence and aggression are next level too. Oh, my voice is also getting quite a bit deeper as well.

Going to start hitting 2 a days every other, maybe every single day starting today. Absolutely crushed the weights this morning. Literally hit PRs in all of my lifts today.

Woke up weighing 201 and am weighing 205 right now writing this.

10/11/2014 dead lift 495 x 1 Tied PR
10/11/2014 close grip row 220 x 6 PR
10/11/2014 Squat 405 x 1 PR
10/11/2014 dumbell bench press 105 x 5 PR

Day 25:

Woke up weighing 203 and am sitting at 206 right now writing this after eating/hydrating/lifting. This is with doing epsom salt baths every day for the past 4. Once I stop doing these I do not doubt I'll be 210.

Body comp appears to be changing for the better, could be the epsom salt baths and me upping water intake a bit though. I appear to be losing more fat somehow while continuing to gain muscle. Muscle glycogen appears to be going up as well. They're literally like sponges. I ate like 200g of carbs from bread in a sitting earlier and an hour later when I got up I had noticeably more glyocgen. I could feel & see it.

Smashed a squat PR again. 410. The day after breaking one yesterday lol. Failed at 205 OHP. Wasn't warmed up enough. I got it next time (tomorrow)

Also, acne is starting on my back which is gay. Getting some b5 to help out.

10/12/2014 OHP 205 x 1 FAILED
10/12/2014 bench press 245 x 5
10/12/2014 squat 410 x 1

Day 26:

The swell continues. Currently sitting at 207 lbs. Nothing much has changed from yesterday aside from some new PRs!

Oh, none of my pants fit anymore. Literally ripped a hole trying to put a pair on last night. lel.

10/13/2014 dead lift 505 x 1 PR
10/13/2014 chin ups 55 x 5
10/13/2014 chin ups bw x 10
10/13/2014 face pulls seated 115 x 5

Day 27:

New squat PR: 425! Scary increases yo.

Day 28:

Continuing to feel stupid strong. Sitting at 209 right now (206 when waking up). New PR on literally every single lift today!

I'll be upping my DMZ to 100mg, trest to 150mg, and form to 250mg tomorrow! Should be interesting to see what happens. I've noticed the only time I get negative sides on this cycle (the only one is anxiety & the fight or flight sides that come with it) is if I go too long in between trest/stano doses. So, I'm upping the trest to cope with the extra dmz. The testosterone shutdown is so real.

I'm definitely getting up into the 15-16% BF range now, so I think I'll dirty bulk through the rest of the DMZ and then do a 4 week mild cut w/ the trest at a high dose (150+). I've read trest kicks ass like tren for fat loss, so hopefully I can get back down to 12% by the end while keeping muscle gains.

10/15/2014 deadlift 515 x 1 PR
10/15/2014 bench press 295 x 1 PR
10/15/2014 upright rows 115 x 7 PR
10/15/2014 close grip seated row 235 x 6 PR

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Mm gains.. How tall are you?
You have a pretty sweet deadlift, send some of those gains over here and you can have my squat.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Mm gains.. How tall are you?
You have a pretty sweet deadlift, send some of those gains over here and you can have my squat.
I'm 5'11". I have really long femurs and high hips, good for DL, bad for squat!

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Hey man how're you dosing the transform and trest since they're both topical? I've heard to wait an hour between each to let them soak in. Starting mine tomorrow

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in this. Nice cycle

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
In !

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Hey man how're you dosing the transform and trest since they're both topical? I've heard to wait an hour between each to let them soak in. Starting mine tomorrow
I just threw them both on at the same time. One compound on each arm/shoulder.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I just threw them both on at the same time. One compound on each arm/shoulder.
Lol, I sometimes do left and right pec, front shoulder back shoulder, and I think form says upper abs are good, so I usually rotate that in too.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Lol, I sometimes do left and right pec, front shoulder back shoulder, and I think form says upper abs are good, so I usually rotate that in too.
The first time I took form I researched a lot and the best spots are low fat areas with thin skin and high blood flow. Shoulders, inner biceps, inner thighs and tops of feet are good spots. I read one thread that said to put it on your balls. Don't do that. Burns like all hell.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
The first time I took form I researched a lot and the best spots are low fat areas with thin skin and high blood flow. Shoulders, inner biceps, inner thighs and tops of feet are good spots. I read one thread that said to put it on your balls. Don't do that. Burns like all hell.
Lol, yeah alcohol base on the balls would do that.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Days 5 6 7 are up. Also, decided to order another bottle of stano and trest. WIll be running those higher, and 2-4 weeks past the DMZ.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
In bro, good luck!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steroids:

OL Dymethazi9e: 40 / 40 / 40or60 / 40or60 / 60 / 60or80 / 0 / 0
OL DermaTr3st: 50 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 150 / 150
LGI Stano 200: 800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
OL Transform: 100/150/150/150/150/150/150/150 (more if needed)

DMZ will be the main compound, tr3st and Stano to prevent lethargy/libido issues. Tr3st fulfills all roles of testosterone except the DHT aspect. So, I added Stano, which is supposed to fulfill the DHT side of things. Transform Formestane as needed for estrogenic sides.

================

Supports:

OL TUDCA: 500/750/750/750/750/750
CEL Cycle Assist: 2 doses a day
Fish Oil: 9g a day
Taurine: 5g a day
Creatine: 5g a day
Cranberry Extract: 2g a day
Coq10: 400mg a day
Garlic: 2g a day
Multi vitamins

================

PCT:

Torem: 120 for 4 days, then 90/60/60/30
DAA: 3g/day for 30 days
Super PCT: 30 days

================

Lifting:

I'll be lifting every day + two a days a couple times a week. Workouts will focus around the big 3 lifts, going as heavy as possible for singles, then filling in the rest of the workout with volume and some isolation lifts for growth.

================

About me:

22 years old, male
180 lbs, 12-14% body fat
2nd cycle, last time was epistane solo

Current 1RMs after cutting a bit on low carbs:

455 DL (495 PR)
335 Squat (385 PR)
255 Bench (285 PR)
155 OHP (185 PR)

================

Cycle goals:

25 lbs weight gain

585 DL
455 Squat
305 Bench
225 OHP

The cycle will start on either 9/19 or 9/20. Will try to log to the best of my abilities and possibly throw in some pre/post cycle photos.

Day 1:

Finally got my Dymethazi9e from Nutri-Verse. They were devastatingly slow (10 days), didn't actually have the product in stock and didn't mark anything as sold out on the website. From what I've read elsewhere they do this often and probably just drop ship. Sketch. Anyways...

I took 40 mg of the DMZ, one as soon as I got it and one 2 hours later. Took a shower and threw on 150mg of tr3st (accidentally, the dropper I was using is ****ed, bought a new oral syringe though so it won't happen again) and again, accidentally, 200mg of formestane. The stano will be here tomorrow and I'll start that then at 400mg twice a day w/ the DMZ.

I waited 30 minutes, grabbed a redbull and hit the gym. My strength was actually down a bit, not sure why! I am already getting and keeping pumps that I wouldn't usually. The trest also bloated me quite noticeably. Probably because I took 150 in one dose. I was sweating like F-ing crazy during this lift session. I think I've read about this in other trest logs. Noticed I had a headache when driving home and some minor high BP symptoms. 40mg of DMZ and 150mg of trest will do that i guess.

Looking forward to getting the stano going tomorrow!

Day 2:

Got an oral syringe that has a bottle adapter for dosing Trest & Form. Would definitely recommend this to anyone using these products because dosing is inaccurate using the pump. Got my stano in today as well.

Definitely already feeling significantly fuller muscularly. I've tripled my carb consumption and started taking creatine so that has contributed to the effect I'm sure. Oddly enough, today my strength was still down from the other day! I failed at 225x3 on bench so I'm not sure what's up. Maybe the form is killing too much estrogen and subsequently strength??

I have to give trest and form a big A+ so far. My energy and libido is absolutely through the roof. I skipped caffeine completely today due to this and am foreseeing some insomnia issues.

Lastly, I've noticed my finger joints are slightly achy. I may dial the formestane back to 50mg/day to see if it goes away.

Day 3:

Strength is starting to go up a little bit, and back pumps are showing up. Upping calories a stupid amount, hitting 4-5k a day starting today. On that dreamer bulk :] Eating as much as possible, then finishing with a 75g protein shake after every meal.

Day 4:

Ended up staying out all night at a party and doing shrooms lol. No drinking, though. Got to sleep around 8am this morning and just woke up. Eating a ton of food, going in to do a bench/dips workout and then coming home and going back to sleep! Weight is up +7lbs already!

Day 5:

Continuing to feel fuller. Libido is through the roof! I'm scared for the girls at my gym. No strength gains yet.

Day 6:

V-Tec kicked in yo. I could tell as soon as I woke up that I was "on". A little short of breath. Had a tiny bit of caffeine (200mg) in the morning and I felt like I was on meth or something. This always happens to my on cycle -- heightened stimulant response, especially the negative sides like anxiety. So, time to cut out caffeine altogether!

Hit chest hard today. Strength is up! hit 225 x 3 and 245 x 1 EASY. The pump was sick and stamina is through the roof already. Also noticing my aggression level is super high. With the weights and socially. Definitely going to keep an eye on this.

Day 7:

+10lbs on the scale immediately on waking up. 10 lbs in 7 days :smoker: Hit deadlifts today. I'm still not feeling good on them and am down on weight from natty status. Failed at 465 x 1, hit 445 x 1 and it was a slow moving grinder. I'm thinking I friend my CNS doing 10x10 at 225 2 weeks ago and still haven't recovered? Going to do super low volume singles on these every other day to get that neural efficiency back up.

Also: sweating. A lot of it. I feel like a fat kid at summer camp. Shirts are getting absolutely drenched during workouts. Kinda sketch at commercial gyms lol.

My libido, energy and aggression is staying at 18yo on prom night ridiculous on trest and stano. For others using dermatrest it's worth noting that it takes 2 hours to feel the effects. When it hits, you know it. I start sweating bullets and my body temp skyrockets.

Day 8:

Bought another bottle of DMZ, Dermatrest, Stano and Form and will be running trest @ 100 throughout now, 150 for 17 days after the DMZ is done. Will be upping DMZ to 60 on day 15. Form is now at 150mg a day. Nipples are not getting itchy anymore which is good. Libido and energy are through the roof still. Hit bench, squats & seated close grip rows today. Got 225 for 5 solid reps, had probably 2 more in me. That's +3 reps from 8 days ago! Squat I hit 315 x 5 which is + 4 reps from 5 days ago! Strength is going up up up!

Day 9:

Weighted chin ups. ohp, seated face pulls, weighted dips and hanging leg lifts today. Got 5 reps at 30lbs weighted chins, 165 for 2 on OHP, 10 x 20lbs on weighted dips and 12 perfect form hanging leg lifts. Feeling strong as **** today.

After upping test to 100mg/day for 2 days I've noticed a little bit of fat loss which is weird on 4-5k calories/day. I know tren has this property and is similar to trest, so here's to hoping that keeps up. I've been getting fluffy on this dreamer bulk which sucks.

Scale weight a the time of writing this after eating: 192lbs so +12lbs so far.
+12 lbs in 9 days that's awesome man!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Try splitting up your DMZ and Tr3st dose. I'm running only those right now and I try to hold off on the tr3st until the lethargy from the DMZ hits. Worth a try at least. Just bumped to 40 today myself from 30. Excited to see how much of a difference it makes! Keep the gains coming!

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Whattup bro I'm on day 11 too. Did your strength gains come in explosively or slowly? I'm up 8lbs (eating 3k+) but not much strength gains. Can push out a few more reps, but nothing like what I was getting with epi.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Try splitting up your DMZ and Tr3st dose. I'm running only those right now and I try to hold off on the tr3st until the lethargy from the DMZ hits. Worth a try at least. Just bumped to 40 today myself from 30. Excited to see how much of a difference it makes! Keep the gains coming!
For sure! I try to get them all in my system before lifting. Maybe I'll try 75mg before working out and 25mg after.

Whattup bro I'm on day 11 too. Did your strength gains come in explosively or slowly? I'm up 8lbs (eating 3k+) but not much strength gains. Can push out a few more reps, but nothing like what I was getting with epi.
Lol. I am having the same experience. I did epi last time and my deadlift went up like 90lbs, squat over 100 and bench like 75. I can't remember how long it took to get these gains though, and I was dosing HIGH. Like up to 90mg by the end of a 6 week cycle.

As of today lifting, yes I'm seeing some big strength gains. Honestly, I'm not sure how "big" I'd call them though compared to the gains I'd see just eating 4k calories a day. Just the calories alone might net similar gains, especially for me since I gain strength and mass very quickly naturally.

I'd say jumping up to 60mg and 80mg is going to give some big strength gains. We'll see though!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So from your experience halo or epi would give more strength than DMZ?

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
So from your experience halo or epi would give more strength than DMZ?
It's really hard to say to be honest. My receptors were virgin last run as it was my first, so that makes a big difference. It was by week 6.5 and with 90mg dosing that I had the huge strength gains on epi. So, we'll have to wait and see here. I have another 6 weeks to go.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
It's really hard to say to be honest. My receptors were virgin last run as it was my first, so that makes a big difference. It was by week 6.5 and with 90mg dosing that I had the huge strength gains on epi. So, we'll have to wait and see here. I have another 6 weeks to go.
thanks man! My receptors were virgins as when I did halo and strength was unbelievable but size was not so much there. No complaints though I felt amazing on the stuff, more if a recomp. Anyway Im planning on a 6 week DMZ cycle in starting in December so I'm creeping everyday to see your results lol.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
thanks man! My receptors were virgins as when I did halo and strength was unbelievable but size was not so much there. No complaints though I felt amazing on the stuff, more if a recomp. Anyway Im planning on a 6 week DMZ cycle in starting in December so I'm creeping everyday to see your results lol.
Right on haha. Will get the past 3 days updated soon. Ended up cruising a roadtrip to SF last minute. I will say now that DMZ is stronger than the epi was in every regard. My diet has been ****ty and missed out on the gym for a day(friday). Hit a random 24 hr fitness for a bench session yesterday and hit 225x8or9 with no spot. Could have gone for more. Then squatted today and hit 375 EASY. I'm at 60mg everyday and am still having essentially no side effects. Will definitely step up to 80 and maybe even 100 by the end of the cycle. Lookig forward to the next 6 weeks crushing PRs every day :]

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
Are you rubbing your trest and form in the same spots or rotating every day?

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Are you rubbing your trest and form in the same spots or rotating every day?
Rotating between shoulders, inner forearms, inner biceps and tops of my feet. The tops of my feet work the best IMO.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Damn bro! 23 pounds in 22 days is insane! how much extra fat/ water weight have you gained? I'm on day 24 and up 15 right now. Little drop in bf%

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
Damn bro! 23 pounds in 22 days is insane! how much extra fat/ water weight have you gained? I'm on day 24 and up 15 right now. Little drop in bf%
I've definitely put on a good bit of fat. 4-5k calories a day will do that!

It's important to remember here that prior to this cycle I had cut from 195 to 180 pretty aggressively. Going into this one I was on barely any carbs, low calories, no creatine and lots of ephedrine, caffeine and adderall lol.

Awesome insulin sensitivity from keto dieting + muscle memory + muscle glyocgen + creatine + 4-5k calories/day + aromatizing steroids and being a quick gainer naturally make my gains very explosive. I was "primed" so to speak before coming into this one.

I have no idea how much is water/fat TBH, but I would confidently say I've added at least 2% BF. All that trest aromatization surely equals water weight too. I had the top 4 abs out starting the cycle and I'm down to barely being able to the see top 2.

I definitely wish now that I had taken pictures before starting the cycle! Intended to, but it totally spaced.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I've definitely put on a good bit of fat. 4-5k calories a day will do that!

It's important to remember here that prior to this cycle I had cut from 195 to 180 pretty aggressively. Going into this one I was on barely any carbs, low calories, no creatine and lots of ephedrine, caffeine and adderall lol.

Awesome insulin sensitivity from keto dieting + muscle memory + muscle glyocgen + creatine + 4-5k calories/day + aromatizing steroids and being a quick gainer naturally make my gains very explosive. I was "primed" so to speak before coming into this one.

I have no idea how much is water/fat TBH, but I would confidently say I've added at least 2% BF. All that trest aromatization surely equals water weight too. I had the top 4 abs out starting the cycle and I'm down to barely being able to the see top 2.

I definitely wish now that I had taken pictures before starting the cycle! Intended to, but it totally spaced.
That's good man! Results are results! If you're happy then you're all set. Have you noticed any issues with gyno yet? I was running a half pump of Transform twice a day (might have been a little under half, the pumps are pretty inaccurate), and my nips are definitely getting pretty swol haha. Gonna bump to 1 pump twice a day now.

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
That's good man! Results are results! If you're happy then you're all set. Have you noticed any issues with gyno yet? I was running a half pump of Transform twice a day (might have been a little under half, the pumps are pretty inaccurate), and my nips are definitely getting pretty swol haha. Gonna bump to 1 pump twice a day now.
Yes, I've had some itchy and slightly painful nips. Always goes away after dosing formestane. I'm running the form at 150mg a day right now.

I'd definitely grab an oral syringe from the pharmacy if I were you. Much more accurate dosing.

Day 23 is up!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
bump. up to day 28 is up if anyone missed it.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
oh lol he's banned. nvm

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Out of curiosity what's the optimal dosing scheme throughout the day for DMZ, stano and cycle assist ?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Out of curiosity what's the optimal dosing scheme throughout the day for DMZ, stano and cycle assist ?
Try to spread everything out evenly through the day. Take your assist with meals, and spread each of the different hormones out by about a half hour. What doses are you running for each?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Try to spread everything out evenly through the day. Take your assist with meals, and spread each of the different hormones out by about a half hour. What doses are you running for each?
I just got done with a diabolix which was great, but I'd like to plan my DMZ cycle!

Was gonna do 15 mg DMZ 400 mg stano as soon as I wake.

Cel cycle assist 4 hours later. Then 2 hours after that 15 mg DMZ and 400 mg stano right before my workout

4 hours later cel cycle assist then 3 hours after that 15 mg of DMZ and 200 mg stano before bed

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I just got done with a diabolix which was great, but I'd like to plan my DMZ cycle!

Was gonna do 15 mg DMZ 400 mg stano as soon as I wake.

Cel cycle assist 4 hours later. Then 2 hours after that 15 mg DMZ and 400 mg stano right before my workout

4 hours later cel cycle assist then 3 hours after that 15 mg of DMZ and 200 mg stano before bed
Looks good to me. Try taking the cycle assist with breakfast lunch and dinner. Spread your DMZ and stano by at least 15 minutes, just out of principle. Whichever one has a shorter half life, dose that one second. Other than that, looks good!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Looks good to me. Try taking the cycle assist with breakfast lunch and dinner. Spread your DMZ and stano by at least 15 minutes, just out of principle. Whichever one has a shorter half life, dose that one second. Other than that, looks good!
thanks buddy!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't run DMZ at 30mg to low. A good min dose is 45mg

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I won't run DMZ at 30mg to low. A good min dose is 45mg
oh deff, I'll be doing a few days at 30 then after I see how my body reacts two weeks at 45 mg and then 3 weeks at 60 mg.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
oh deff, I'll be doing a few days at 30 then after I see how my body reacts two weeks at 45 mg and then 3 weeks at 60 mg.
When I ran my first 2 weeks were 30, very mild results and sides. Once I bumped it to 40 I felt "on", 60 was incredible. Huge gains and the only sides from DMZ was pretty strong lethargy. I ran trest as a base at 75mg, which helped the sides of DMZ, but had a lot more sides itself. Definitely benefited the gains though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
LAH813 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
morata9 Anabolics 59