Need some guidance

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Hey first timer here on anabolicminds.com, been a viewer for a while but finally decided to join. Anyways, lately I've been wanting that alpha male boost that I had when I first started religiously lifting 2.5 years ago. I went from 160ish (may be off by 5lbs in either direction) to 193 where I am at now, sitting at about 9% BF
I turn 21 in November, and I'm a bit over 6ft
I have easy access to anadrol, var, tren, winny, dbol, test-e(I think), and HGH (LOL not considering this)
I'm still seeing results and bigger than most the guys who are beginner juicers at my local golds gym, How much longer should I wait? I'm well aware of the consequences that come with any exogenous hormones. But anyway, yeah my mind is going in a million directions, I know PH's are getting more sophisticated with their non-aromatizing agents that are in them. My only concern with any of this is just the risk of never fully recovering my testosterone levels, which I feel are naturally high from my natty progress I have seen in the past year. What are the veterans' advice, wait it out another few years or what?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have somewhat answered your own question and know what you "should" do, or what most guys on here are probably going to tell you. If you're still making natty gains, don't F with your body yet!!! Dude by your pictures, you've made awesome progress. PH's and anabolics will always be around when you're body NEEDS them to make gains. But you can also cut short your body's ability to do it on it's own.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
You have somewhat answered your own question and know what you "should" do, or what most guys on here are probably going to tell you. If you're still making natty gains, don't F with your body yet!!! Dude by your pictures, you've made awesome progress. PH's and anabolics will always be around when you're body NEEDS them to make gains. But you can also cut short your body's ability to do it on it's own.
I miss the edge and I can feel it getting boring in the gym, I need some "magic pill" to get my head back in the game. Placebo effect goes a long way with me

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to mess up your natty hormones, the strongest thing I'd run is peptides, osta and XI-KT. Still supressive (the 2 latter ones, peptides are the opposite of supressive) but quite mild, and a half assed PCT will have you back up to 100% for sure. You'll have a gnarly stack with those bad boys. Throw in some non hormonals and your golden. For example UR Spray, LipoMorph and Thunderbolt.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Also, try switching up your training. Follow some PHAT or MI40 (I can personally vouch for these two), switch to a PL program for a couple months, **** it try crossfit if it floats your boat. Point is find a way to make your training exciting again.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of PHAT.

I'd also wait, you said you're still making gains so save the PEDs for when you need them.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or try something natural like Ep1c. Get a good PWO and change up your routine. Change will bring change.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
If you don't want to mess up your natty hormones, the strongest thing I'd run is peptides, osta and XI-KT. Still supressive (the 2 latter ones, peptides are the opposite of supressive) but quite mild, and a half assed PCT will have you back up to 100% for sure. You'll have a gnarly stack with those bad boys. Throw in some non hormonals and your golden. For example UR Spray, LipoMorph and Thunderbolt.
I'm looking for mass gains, so I'm not looking for fat burners as of right now (in 4 months I will be)
I researched ostra and it has the ability to shut you down just like AAS/PH's so I would much rather do the real thing if I take the risk. I just read that XI-KT is a mild prohormone so what's the deal there? Shutdown is shutdown right?
And I'm not scared to pin myself, what's the deal with peptides? Anything that will promote noticeable mass gain within 60 days? I know HGH takes a long time to see results unlike steroids because they're doing different things obviously. Thanks for the input though from everyone so far

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for mass gains, so I'm not looking for fat burners as of right now (in 4 months I will be)
I researched ostra and it has the ability to shut you down just like AAS/PH's so I would much rather do the real thing if I take the risk. I just read that XI-KT is a mild prohormone so what's the deal there? Shutdown is shutdown right?
And I'm not scared to pin myself, what's the deal with peptides? Anything that will promote noticeable mass gain within 60 days? I know HGH takes a long time to see results unlike steroids because they're doing different things obviously. Thanks for the input though from everyone so far
1) The best way to gain mass is slowly
2) If you're taking something that's burning off the equivalent of 500kcals of fat a day, that's another 500kcals you can eat to elicit more muscular growth.
3) Yes, you are right. Both osta and XI-KT are supressive. But shutdown is not shutdown as many think. It's much easier to bounce back from 8 weeks on osta than 8 weeks on nandrolone. Personally, I had ~300ng/dL test levels after using osta for 8 weeks, which isn't 'shut down' but rather suppressed. I don't have personal experience with XI-KT, but from what I've heard it's more suppressive than osta but shouldn't fully shut you down. Yes there's some risk involved, but at a 10-20mg dose it's nowhere near the risk of running a strong ph/ds. Don't let this fool you into thinking one PH is less harsh on the HPTA than another, that's a whole different story. If you're not willing to run some risk, you're not going to get the results you expect.
4) Peptides won't add a ton of mass immediately. For the most part they work the same as HGH (except they're not suppressive or quite the opposite). #2 also applies here. Not to mention that improved sleep, connective tissue strength, etc. can't be overlooked. Even if it's not making the trip any shorter, it sure feels like it if you're flying first class.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
1) The best way to gain mass is slowly 2) If you're taking something that's burning off the equivalent of 500kcals of fat a day, that's another 500kcals you can eat to elicit more muscular growth. 3) Yes, you are right. Both osta and XI-KT are supressive. But shutdown is not shutdown as many think. It's much easier to bounce back from 8 weeks on osta than 8 weeks on nandrolone. Personally, I had ~300ng/dL test levels after using osta for 8 weeks, which isn't 'shut down' but rather suppressed. I don't have personal experience with XI-KT, but from what I've heard it's more suppressive than osta but shouldn't fully shut you down. Yes there's some risk involved, but at a 10-20mg dose it's nowhere near the risk of running a strong ph/ds. Don't let this fool you into thinking one PH is less harsh on the HPTA than another, that's a whole different story. If you're not willing to run some risk, you're not going to get the results you expect. 4) Peptides won't add a ton of mass immediately. For the most part they work the same as HGH (except they're not suppressive or quite the opposite). #2 also applies here. Not to mention that improved sleep, connective tissue strength, etc. can't be overlooked. Even if it's not making the trip any shorter, it sure feels like it if you're flying first class.
Has there been any blood work to show if using a test booster like "DAA" or something similar with ostra will keep suppression from occurring or will it happen no matter what? With suppression will you most likely fully recover your pre-cycle hormone levels? I never researched suppression because I thought once your system sees any outside source it shuts down not "suppresses"

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
So is there a difference in the legitimacy of "research labs" that provide liquid sarms vs companies like Olympus labs that offer pill form for 1/3 of the price?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
So is there a difference in the legitimacy of "research labs" that provide liquid sarms vs companies like Olympus labs that offer pill form for 1/3 of the price?
Probably not