P-Mag bridged to Winny

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
First post here and wanted to get some feedback. Have been doing a lot of research on PH compounds and have a large background in chemistry, physiology, and supplementation, but new to the PH world. Have done physique competitions in the past, but need to add on some size, so jumped into the PH world. My plan was to run P-mag as my first cycle for 4 weeks and leave it at that. A competition has come up that I am now interested in doing, but my cycle timing conflicts with it as I would be in my normalization period the time of the show, which is no good. I have already been on P-mag for 2 weeks now, and am thinking of bridging to a Winabol PH to take me to the show. Does anyone have any input on this? I am open to any suggestions as the show is 9 weeks away. If I cannot do it, then so be it, but any input would be appreciated. I have had no side effects yet other than very very mild acne on my shoulders.

Stats: 5' 11''
218-220
9.5% bf
24 yrs
no health issues

P-mag : 37.5/75/75/75/100/100
Winny : 0/0/0/0/0/0/200/200/200/(200-300)/(200-300)

On cycle support: Iron Labs Cycle Support
Extra Milk Thistle
USP Labs Powerfull
aromasin on hand

PCT : BBS Complete PCT
PES Anabeta Elite
aromasin on hand
cycle suport and milk thistle

Always on multi/fish oil/joint support

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you talking about Winabol by Generation X Labs? And do you already have it?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Yes to the Gen X labs Winabol, but really any furazadrol / orastan-A product. And no, I do not have it already.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used it at the end of my Epi/Tren cycle and was very disappointed. Did not live up to the claims. And for such a big price. Was just going to recommend a reliable brand furaza. Olympus Labs DermaFury is getting a lot of rave right now. No, I have not tried it. But check out some logs. I can only attest to Winabol not coming through. I ran 2 bottles, started running 300mg a day after a week, and not sure it did much, if anything. Just my recommendation. Never ran Pmag or competed, so I'll leave that bit of advice to others. Good luck.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about cycle length tho? Is it too long or too much risk for reward?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did just see that it totals up to 9 weeks. Why not run the furaza with the last 3 weeks of Pmag and then PCT? It will dry you out while on cycle, not just after. Furaza is not a great stand alone to run 3-4 weeks solo. Would be best combined during the last few weeks of the Pmag. That's what I think.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Thats not a bad idea. That might work. Any other suggestions?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
bump