Need help for this stack

james117

Awards
So I have a bottle of AMS 1-andro rde, bottle of FRL alpha mass and 2 bottles of FRL 5-alpha test. I've done andro products before for short cycles but never mixed brands like this before. Its a long winded story as to how i got all this stuff. How should I run all this. Open to different ideas. Thanks.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Alpha mass and 1-andro are the same hormone, but both have different ingredients/blends, which should be dosed at 300-600mg. 5 alpha test is epianderestrone, which you should take 300-400mg.

james117

Awards
Cheers mate. Yea I new both were 1-DHEA and the other epiandro but I was told some rubbish that didn't make sence and left me unsure. So run both over 4-6weeks and throw in epiandro towards the end to harden up? Sound like a plan?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cheers mate. Yea I new both were 1-DHEA and the other epiandro but I was told some rubbish that didn't make sence and left me unsure. So run both over 4-6weeks and throw in epiandro towards the end to harden up? Sound like a plan?
Yeah you could run both mass and 1andro just make it that both gives you half your decided dose, so if you go for 400, do 200mg of each. 4-6 weeks sounds good and I'd just stack the epiandro from day one, as it will help with aggression in gym and DHT based so added on strength.