8 week alpha one/pmag/msten cycle

methylstacker

Awards
6'1" 190 lbs starting weight. Eating lots of rich foods.
Going for 220 lbs.

Cycle:

Alpha one mg: 40/40/40/40/0/0/0/0
Pmag mg: 80/80/80/80/0/0/0/0
Msten mg: 0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40

Into third week. Up about 20 lbs. Lot of water and fat. Good strength gains so far. Have to pound lots of water, otherwise get dry, scratchy sick feeling. Minor acne. Generally feel good throughout the day with good energy levels.

methylstacker

Awards
Gonna bench today. Hoping to max 300 lbs

methylstacker

Awards
Weighed in at 215 lbs today at work. So I'm up 25 lbs. Unreal. Mostly water weight, I can attest.

methylstacker

Awards
I am a bulking machine. I am amazing. 230 lbs, here I come. Surely it can't be done. We shall see.

Peace out suckas!

methylstacker

Awards
Did I mention I started out at 190 lbs? And only on my third week of alpha m60. The msten should really get me going.

Minor sides still. Feel very bloated and wheezing slightly more than usual on my daily 4 mile walk. Acne gone. A few pimples here and there if i don't wash my face a lot.
Very slight lethargy, although sleeping patterns are way off because I keep waking up to pee. Appetite good. Temper good. Gym aggression above average but nothing mind-blowing.

methylstacker

Awards
Hit 225 ten times. 275 once. Good deal.

Proof is in the pudding.

I'm here to show people that it's possible to run 8 week cycles and reap the added benefits. One month cycles are a waste of time.

Bare minimum. Just the oral steroid and organ shield. 2 months. Pct is only clomid and erase. Boo yah.

I am the man.

methylstacker

Awards
Up over 20 lbs in pure unadultered water weight. So is your momma.

methylstacker

Awards
Going to start phasing in the msten. 216 lbs hookers.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before/after pics?

Kudos dude but my liver hurts looking at that stack