D-Bol question

M

MikeBholla

Awards
So, my buddy at the gym is a juicer. I'm looking to do my first cycle and heard D -Bol is the way to go. My guy can get it, he's saying it costs about 100$-120$ For a cycle of 20mg pills. Just wondering if this is a reasonable price.

Also wondering what would be a good on cycle support as well as post cycle therapy.

Thanks for the feedback.

M

MikeBholla

Awards
I've done my research online, my training is on point my diet is solid. I'm just looking for some unbiased opinions.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
See if your buddy can get some Decca to go with it and you'll be like old skool Arnold.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
What do you have in mind for pct and cycle supps?

This is a dbol only cycle?
Did I read that right?

P

pimppapa1977

Awards
Bet his juicer buddy doesn't use anything for pct

M

MikeBholla

Awards
What do you have in mind for pct and cycle supps? This is a dbol only cycle? Did I read that right?
Yes Dbol only cycle, plan on saving some money by going with milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, joint support, fish oil. Plan on running either nolva or clomid...haven't decided for pct.

M

MikeBholla

Awards
Bet his juicer buddy doesn't use anything for pct
He doesn't use pct and said I don't need one with a dbol cycle....I'm not willing to run the risk of screwing up my body, so I will be getting either nolva, or clomid

M

MikeBholla

Awards
The kind is has is made by dragon-pharma dianabol 20 he wants 120$ for 100pills. I found the same stuff at alvgear.com for 50$ a cycle. Would much rather save the money. Anyone heard of alvgear? Or dragon-pharma? Read a lot of reviews on both and seem legit

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Do some more research. If you're still interested in doing a cycle and a proper pct. Look at epistane or dmz.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Why? Dbols a common first cycle. That price is messed up thoughh.
Would you run a D-Bol only cycle?! Lol
Doubtful seeing your lineup!!

I'd at least run Test with it, but if it's your first cycle I'd just run Test solo..

V

Viking23

Awards
Test is the ideal first cycle but if someone didn't want to jump right in to injects then one oral cycle to get a feel for the game would not be bad.