Advise - MSTEN/TREN cycle!

oceanbound

Awards
Current stats
Age 25M
Height 6'0
Weight 195-200; I liike Bojangles gtfo me! :)
BF 7-9%; would be lower if i actually did cardio on a regular basis...

This is not my first cycle, ran EPI2A3A last year around this time and it went well.

Goals: To gain 15-20lbs of solid lean muscle. I gained close to 25 on epi, lost most due to not being in gym for 6 months - torn hamstring, grrr!

I need some advice from individuals who have ran Assault Labs MSTEN and/or Assault Labs TREN Attack either separately or stacked (preferably).
My initial thoughts were to run MSTEN 16mg/16/16/20 (4 WEEKS) then TREN 60mg/60/60/75 (4 WEEKS), thought process was to gain mass first 4 weeks then cut the 2nd.
Now im thinking of maybe running a shorter overall cycle but stacking the two together for a total of about 5-6 weeks?

On cycle supplements
Assault Labs Estro Strike (during MSten)
SNS Inhibit-P (during Tren)
Assault Labs Blockade
Himalaya Livercare
Aegis (TUDCA) on hand (will run till out, only about 20 left)
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Fish Oil
Taurine

PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Vital Labs Post Cycle 3x (PCT)
Himalaya Livercare
DAA
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Fish Oil

Diet
I'm one of those lucky mesomorphs that can kinda do whatever he wants in regards to food, i'll probably eat a little cleaner just so i feel like i got the most out of my money LOL! I will be increasing my calories and protein though. Maybe a few more carbs before workout as well; just have to see how i feel. I do drink on the weekends but probably will not while on cycle cause i like my liver...

***Big question is if someone can please throw out some pro's and con's to the two PH layouts. Either the 2 completely separate; 1 right after the other, 8 weeks total then 4 weeks of PCT. Or, stacked together for a shorter overall cycle. Also would love some input on if I should be running Estro Strike and Inhibit-P the whole cycle. Personally i would like to run the 8 week cycle but that may not give me the best results so i am completely open to suggestions.***

Can't thank you guys enough!

oceanbound

Awards
Bump. Would really like to start cycle sometime this week

oceanbound

Awards
Hello? Has to be someone who has ran this cycle or similar...Thank you!

kineticswole

Awards
Dont think so bro..I been asking about msten because I have that cycle on hand ready to go.... even though weve probably both read the great results on msten ...its really not that popular. ..just know you liver wil take a pounding either way you do it stacking or a 8 weeker....if you are going to stack I say cut it to about 6 weeks..bulk for 3 then cut for 3....it wont be that difficult ive done I before and you have help along the way!!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
serm needs to be lower and tren needs to be @ 90 with msten @ 20 ideally.

oceanbound

Awards
Yea I just figured with running 8 weeks that I would be pretty shut down. I mean I guess 75/50/25/25 would work. Or do think I should stack the 2 compounds together? Thanks

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I just figured with running 8 weeks that I would be pretty shut down. I mean I guess 75/50/25/25 would work. Or do think I should stack the 2 compounds together? Thanks
you have a lot of supports and the serm should be 50/50/25/25 , DAA 3g daily, may want to add in some DermaSTRENGTH. Like i said Tren @ 90, msten@ 20