ep15tane tr3n, and tr3st?

S

soonypls

Awards
Hey guys, I'm gonna start a cycle soon and I was debating on epi and tr3n by olympus or epi tr3n and tr3st by olympus. Should I do the 3 or just the 2?

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
do all three. nice stack actually, me likey.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
What have you ran before

S

soonypls

Awards
I think I'm just gonna do the epi tr3n. Haven't tried Tren yet so I dont wanna go overboard. Is it okay to use nolva with tren or should i get some clomid?
And thanks for the input :D

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
We'll if that treated you good then go for all 3
What doses are you thinkin about

S

soonypls

Awards
Epi:30/45/45/45/45/45
and I have no idea on the tren.Theres 90caps so Im thinking 60/60/60/60/60/90?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I would bump it up to 90 at like week 3 on the tr3n but if that's all 1 bottle will let you do it should still be effective since your stacked with 2 other compounds and then what about the tr3st

S

soonypls

Awards
I think I'm just gonna do the epi tren. Don't have the money for all 3 right now lol.
I was also wondering if i should use nolva or clomid? I got mixed answers looking it up.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I would do either of those with the trest if your only doing 2... Your gonna want a "test" base for the cycle to get the most out of it, and really I think it's personal preference... Clomid is better if you don't get the bad emotional sides from it, but I remember reading there was a reason to run clomid after a tren run instead of nolva... I can't remember exactly what it was though... Maybe I'll google tren and clomid after I get out of the gym

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
If you can't afford the trest though you can run epi tren with good.results just prepare for the lethargy

S

soonypls

Awards
Some people say to use clomid because of prolactin with tren, but some people still use nolva. It was like a 50/50. I used nolv when i did an epi trest stack. And do you mean lethargy while taking? or durring pct?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
While taking the supps if your taking in the hormones your test will take a dive( the basic reason for pct) and without the test base you'll fell like most ppl with low t do

S

soonypls

Awards
Hmmm, I guess I will get the tr3st. It'll be 50/75/75/75/75/75. Have you used prolactrone by black lion research?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used it but I've seen ppl recommend it and everything else by blr that I've tried has been great so I wouldn't think this would be any different

S

soonypls

Awards
Thanks for all the help! Now I know what I'm gonna get.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
That's what the forum is for man, no problem