Ostar1ne/Ep1c 7 week Recomp (unsponsored)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all, Today I am starting a 7 week cycle of Olympus Labs Ostar1ne and Ep1c. Why 7 weeks? Well that's just how much Osta I have left. Should be a fun run. I will be dosing the Osta at 20/20/20/20/25/25/25. Taking the full dose in the AM. I will be taking 2 caps (600 mg) of Ep1c PWO, and a split dose of 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM on rest days. I take Liv. 52 for liver health year round. I have Aromasin on hand just in case. I also take a daily multivitamin, 1000mg vit C, and fish oil.

Starting stats are:

Age 36
Height 5' 11"
Weight 200 lbs.
BF Approximately 15%

Bench: 275x2
Squat: 365
Dead: 365x2

Will be eating around maintenance of 3300 cal/day.
400g carbs
75g fat
250g protein

I will be implementing a German Volume Training style workout 3 days a week, and 2 5x5 workouts to maintain strength. Looking to add as much mass as possible with the higher volume, while eating at maintenance. Hoping the Ostar1ne will help cut some body fat and aid in recovery from the high volume workouts. I'm already pretty vascular, but I hope this sends me over the top!! I have a couple areas that I'm looking to improve on; upper chest and shoulder definition. Hoping the volume helps in those areas. I will post some pics as soon as I get my wife to take them for me.

I have Sup3r PCT, DAA, and Nolva for pct, as well as Aromasin. Not sure just yet how I will run this PCT as I have read a lot of different opinions when it comes to Osta PCT protocol. I have all the necessary stuff, but have 7 weeks to figure it out. So I will be taking suggestions along the way as far as that goes.

I have been taking the Ep1c for 1 week already, and just started noticing a little elevated intensity in the gym. I have been on vacation in San Diego for 4 days, so I'm rested and ready to start this off fresh. Took my first dose of Osta this morning and will be hitting the gym shortly this afternoon. Welcome anybody along for the ride!! Cheers

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Running the same exact stack right now. Loving it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should consider running 300mg of Epi on off days. I don't think there's a need for the whole 600mg. Makes bottle last longer too

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should consider running 300mg of Epi on off days. I don't think there's a need for the whole 600mg. Makes bottle last longer too
I have thought about that. Probably wouldn't hurt. Only 2 off-days a week.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have thought about that. Probably wouldn't hurt. Only 2 off-days a week.
Exactly.

It works fairly quick so saturation is not fully needed

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Sub

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout was interesting. The first I have ever done any 10x10's. Let me just say that it's harder than I first thought and I was surprised at how light of weight I had to use on the Flat Bench to accomplish it. I started off with 155 (about 60% of 1RM), but had to drop it after the 6th set. So I finished the last 4 sets with 145 and then 135 for the last 2. And the last fews reps felt like 235!!! It was then on to Deadlifts, 7x10. At the suggestion of another member I am not doing 10 sets of deadlifts. 7x10 with the proper weight should be good enough. This is where I felt I should have used heavier weight, but for the first round of these workouts it will be a feeling out process. Started at 155x10, ended at 185x10. Threw in some abs and shrugs followed by 15 min steady incline on the treadmill. The pump in my chest was unlike anything I've had pushing heavier weight in quite a while, so I expect to be pretty sore tomorrow. Hope the Ostar1ne starts it's thing quick!!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yeah high reps are tough. My 1rm is 305, but today I did 20s and 195 seemed to burn up my arms and I had to drop to 135 at the end. I do 100 reps every 3 or 4 wweeks though in 20s to keep my body confused.

I'm hoping osta helps with my soreness too! High rep deads tomorrow too.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
In!!! Kick ass brother. You feel weak after 10x10 on bench, it really burns you out

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Been waiting to see if you got in on this. And 7x10 deadlifts had me sweating pretty hard too.
Lower back will be sore tommorow. Good luck with this log, will be following closely

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In dis bittttch!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
PS I love Osta.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's just call these 10x10 workouts humbling. I go from normally doing pull ups weighted, to now using the assisted machine to complete the last 3 sets of 10. I usually shoulder press with 75 lb. DB's, and by the 8th set of 10x10's I was down to the 35's (started with 40's). And I refused to grab an E-Z Curl bar lighter than 50!!! BUT THE PUMP!!! Only 2nd day of Osta, but 12th of Ep1c. Wish I hadn't worn a shirt with sleeves at the gym today, because my shoulders and biceps were on fire and I know the veins were out there. It's all about the veins baby. So, I'm liking this routine. It's definitely different than regular strength training. Good things are-a-comin'

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Let's just call these 10x10 workouts humbling. I go from normally doing pull ups weighted, to now using the assisted machine to complete the last 3 sets of 10. I usually shoulder press with 75 lb. DB's, and by the 8th set of 10x10's I was down to the 35's (started with 40's). And I refused to grab an E-Z Curl bar lighter than 50!!! BUT THE PUMP!!! Only 2nd day of Osta, but 12th of Ep1c. Wish I hadn't worn a shirt with sleeves at the gym today, because my shoulders and biceps were on fire and I know the veins were out there. It's all about the veins baby. So, I'm liking this routine. It's definitely different than regular strength training. Good things are-a-comin'
I'm thinking about doing 10x10 on my abs this cycle haha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blasted through 100 dips, 100 squats, 50 skull crushers, and 50 calve raises like a mad man yesterday. Not sure if Ep1c made it easy, or if desire to get home and watch football. Either way, after doing weighted dips for a while, 10x10 was nothing. Will add weight to that next time. But like I said, I was ready to get home and not fool with that weighted belt. The pump really came on doing squats...135x10, 155x10, 185x80. Will go heavier on this next time, now I know where I stand. I do feel the soreness creeping on already this morning in the legs. Vascularity increase is showing. Even at home sitting on the couch, my arms looked like they were still at the gym!! Love it. A welcomed rest day today. Tomorrow a 5x5 strength training with a buddy from work, so I will get some good spots on some heavy sets. Haven't had that in quite some time. And at least now Fantasy Football will keep me off of AM a little bit for a while!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should have rotated pictures. Oh well. As you can see I am a couple BF percentages from being pretty lean. That lower abdomen has been tough, even with a relatively clean diet. Before I started working out I was up to 245 pounds sloppy. Grew up a slightly overweight kid, not fat, hefty I guess. So when I did start working out about 10 years ago, I dropped down to about 180 pounds. Have gotten as low as 161 though in a supreme calorie deficit while incarcerated!!! Did a lot of walking while I was in the pen, and it shredded me along with a lot of pull-ups, dips, and push-ups. Worked out off and on after I got out while my drug habit bounced back and forth. Got clean from drugs almost 5 years ago and started working out seriously. Never able to break to far from 180 pounds, lighter or heavier. Trying to bulk naturally only made me fat. So I ran my first cycle early this year of Msten and Test E and blew up to 224. Yes, 40 pounds. It's like my body was waiting for it. Dropped 20 of it after PCT, so down to 204. Ran another cycle of Epistane and Tren. Bounced back up to 214, 10 pounds. During PCT cleaned up my diet and dropped to where I'm at now, hovering around 200. So after 2 cycles I have kept 20 pounds of muscle as I am around the same body fat I was at 180, maybe a little leaner. I hope this Ostar1ne cycle helps maintain the muscle and lean out a little bit, perhaps grab a couple pounds of muscle. I would like to be 200 pounds at 10-12%, instead of 14-15%. It's going to happen!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Should have rotated pictures. Oh well. As you can see I am a couple BF percentages from being pretty lean. That lower abdomen has been tough, even with a relatively clean diet. Before I started working out I was up to 245 pounds sloppy. Grew up a slightly overweight kid, not fat, hefty I guess. So when I did start working out about 10 years ago, I dropped down to about 180 pounds. Have gotten as low as 161 though in a supreme calorie deficit while incarcerated!!! Did a lot of walking while I was in the pen, and it shredded me along with a lot of pull-ups, dips, and push-ups. Worked out off and on after I got out while my drug habit bounced back and forth. Got clean from drugs almost 5 years ago and started working out seriously. Never able to break to far from 180 pounds, lighter or heavier. Trying to bulk naturally only made me fat. So I ran my first cycle early this year of Msten and Test E and blew up to 224. Yes, 40 pounds. It's like my body was waiting for it. Dropped 20 of it after PCT, so down to 204. Ran another cycle of Epistane and Tren. Bounced back up to 214, 10 pounds. During PCT cleaned up my diet and dropped to where I'm at now, hovering around 200. So after 2 cycles I have kept 20 pounds of muscle as I am around the same body fat I was at 180, maybe a little leaner. I hope this Ostar1ne cycle helps maintain the muscle and lean out a little bit, perhaps grab a couple pounds of muscle. I would like to be 200 pounds at 10-12%, instead of 14-15%. It's going to happen!!
Great pics brother! You've had quite a ride, hope this Osta serves you well! I'm on it too, 1.5 weeks so far. Trying to lean gain until October 1, then doing a bulk cycle. I'll probably throw Osta back in during my pct.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great pics brother! You've had quite a ride, hope this Osta serves you well! I'm on it too, 1.5 weeks so far. Trying to lean gain until October 1, then doing a bulk cycle. I'll probably throw Osta back in during my pct.
Thanks man. I will also be doing a bulk after this, but not until first of the year. Extra funds are spoken for until after Christmas. Dang kids!!! But I am going 8 weeks DMZ and 19-nor Androsterone.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Nice job! For me the pct always leans me out and hardens everything. Must be the aromestene and nolva or something.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I will also be doing a bulk after this, but not until first of the year. Extra funds are spoken for until after Christmas. Dang kids!!! But I am going 8 weeks DMZ and 19-nor Androsterone.
Sweet! I'm doing 6 weeks Stenadrol and Tr3st. I know how Christmas is yikes!

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Subbed. Interested to see how the Osta treats you. Looking at that for my PCT after my test e/dbol cycle I'm planning.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer workout today. Chest and Back (strength). Felt pumped before I even got in the gym.

Incline DB Press:
50's x 14 (warm up)
70's x 10
80's x 10
80's x 10
85's x 7
85's x 6

Pendlay Rows:
135 x 10 (warm up)
185 x 6
205 x 6
205 x 6
205 x 5
185 x 6

Lat Pull-Downs (palms facing each other wide grip bar)
140 x 8
150 x 6
150 x 6
150 x 6
170 x 5

Incline Cable Flys
40's x 12
45's x 10 x 3

Decline Bench (Smith Rack)
225 x 9, 8, 6, 5, 4

Ab Wheel 4 sets: 15, 15, 12, 12

10 minutes Interval Sprints (30 seconds) on the treadmill.

I always sweat a lot at the gym and doing anything, but today was one of those days I left a trail of droplets everywhere I went. Felt "on" and strong. Veins in the front delts are starting to spider web already, not just a single one popping out. Marched from set to set with determination and focus. This is going to be fun. Another rest day in front of football all day tomorrow, well after my Honey-Do list is completed anyways!!

alts

Awards
Doing the same stack atm man.

Everything feels pretty easy to do, like whatever it is you want to do, you can do it. Endurance is pretty crazy.

And boy do you sweat too, haha.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
5 days in? That was fast haha. I'm two weeks in and think in feeling it pretty good now, but but I'm only on 10mg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 days in? That was fast haha. I'm two weeks in and think in feeling it pretty good now, but but I'm only on 10mg
It was a "for sure" today, not a "maybe". I am 2 weeks into the Ep1c as well, so it could be having an impact. Even if it's mental, I crushed it.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah ep1c took me exactly two weeks. I felt great on osta today.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 Osta, Day 17 Ep1c

Feeling good all day. There are times throughout the day I'm feeling pumped and wish I were at the gym and not at work. As I stated before, my arms are already pretty vascular, but at this rate I can't wait to see the veiny monster I am at the end of this. Although sides are minimal with these compounds, I have none to report. Appetite has not increased or anything as I have heard many people claim with Osta.

Woke up this morning at 198 lbs. Down 2 lbs. from start date, but that doesn't mean much yet. I'm 1 crappy day of eating away from waking up at 203.

Workout yesterday was Bench Press and Deadlifts (volume). 2nd time through this workout and much improved from the 1st.

Bench Press: (10 sets)
135 x 10
155 x 10
165 x 10 sets 3-9
155 x 10

Deadlifts:
135 x 10 (warm-up)
155 x 10
185 x 10
185 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 10
205 x 10

Incline DB Flys:
40's x 8 x 4

Shrugs 4 sets

Oblique Crunches w/ 60 lb. DB: 4 sets x 12

Bench Press weight felt right, I want to get the right weight to make those last few reps on the last set be all I've got in me. Deadlift weight has some room to increase. So still feeling out where I stand as far as the weight goes for the volume I'm doing.

But the pump is awesome!!! Sweating like a mother....er and can't help from banging my head a little to the heavy metal, feeling it!!! My back is already telling me this morning that I did work yesterday.

Rows, Shoulder Press, and Biceps tonight.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice log! Plan on doing a cycle with DMZ also at the beginning of next year.
Just finished up a cycle and doing my PCT now.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log! Plan on doing a cycle with DMZ also at the beginning of next year.
Just finished up a cycle and doing my PCT now.
Thanks bro. Yeah I can't wait for DMZ. I'm kind of obsessing about it But enjoying the run I'm on now. What are you in PCT from?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing Diabolix pop up in a lot of posts. Will definitely check out your log. Good to have you in here.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Sounds like Osta and Epic are working for you.

How are the psychological affects?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like Osta and Epic are working for you.

How are the psychological affects?
I would say good. No unwanted aggression outside the gym. Feel energetic and focused all day. Ask me again in 3 weeks. As long as I'm sleeping good, I hold up well. When the night sweats and insomnia kicked in on previous runs (Msten and Tren), that's when I broke down a little psychologically.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got up from my desk and thought, "what did I do yesterday for my glutes to be sore?". Deadlifts!! Never, even doing heavy-ass deadlifts, have my glutes been sore from it. Digging this workout.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I would say good. No unwanted aggression outside the gym. Feel energetic and focused all day. Ask me again in 3 weeks. As long as I'm sleeping good, I hold up well. When the night sweats and insomnia kicked in on previous runs (Msten and Tren), that's when I broke down a little psychologically.
Yah I know dat feel...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 Osta / Day 18 Ep1c

Sore as a mofo all over getting out of bed this morning. So far the higher volume workouts are out-performing the Ostar1ne's recovery powers. But I like being sore, just sometimes need to adjust a workout around it. Today was going to be 100 squats, but looks like it's going to be 100 leg presses intead. Lower back too sore to handle squats.

Yesterday's workout was good. Improved from last week's of the same routine, except that I substituted a couple exercises.

Seated Cable Rows: (slow with good squeeze)
100 x 10
110 x 10
120 x 10 sets 3-8
110 x 10 sets 9-10

Military Shoulder Press (Smith Rack):
95 x 10 (warm up)
105 x 10
115 x 10
125 x 10
135 x 10 sets 5-8
125 x 10 sets 9-10

EZ Bar Curls:
60 x 10 sets 1-6
50 x 10 sets 7-10

4 sets light DB shoulder work:
Lateral Raises/Reverse Flys Super-set

4 sets Leg Raises

Woke up this morning and feel like I'm starting to see a couple body comp changes. Love handles appear to be shrinking and lower abdominal fat seems to be a little thinner, and I can feel a few veins in the lower abs area with my fingers. Can't see them yet, but it's coming. Diet has been in check for a couple months so this is a huge factor as well. Some visible changes in the mirror at the gym when pumped were noticed. The front delt veins are really coming out and some shoulder striations are becoming visible. Very happy where things are going. My wife just got back in the gym this past week, so that makes the diet a lot easier to stick to when she's motivated too.