Upsponsored olympus labs DMZ cycle

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Getting ready to start up a big time GAINZ cycle. Going for 20lbs on a lean bulk diet

OL Arimacare 4/4/4/4/4/4
OL DMZ 40/40/40/60/60
Low Doses of Aromasin if needed

Nolva 40/20/20/10/10
OL Super PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Before and afters? Need to see them 20lb difference when done :)

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Day 1:

Not much change, pretty sick pumps....

Will update weight every sunday hopefully.

Following Arnolds Blueprint Workouts.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In....

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Day 2: Chest

No other sides to report....

225 Was PR on Flat bench unitil I got 225 x 2 today......If this is what the entire cycle is like, im gunna be very happy

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Day 3:

Legs.....nothing new deff some increased aggression and increased sweating? Girlfriend didnt like my mood today so something is working ;)

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I noticed the aggression before anything on DMZ now.. I'm quite aggressive as it is, so I have to keep that in check..

I'd say strength gains showed up by day 7-10..
I knew I was on cycle then..

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Day 4:

Shoulders and arms....Weight 169 goal of 180 should be do-able.

Increased sweating, more stamina, and incrased definition.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for massive gains!

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Took weekend off, had family stuff going on...might up to 60mg and see what the deal is :)

Superman_777

Awards
does it kick in that quick?
No. All in the head. I never understand people logging the first days of a cycle unless its dianabol, but even then.. I take it some people are just overly excited and jolly, which is perfectly fine.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No. All in the head. I never understand people logging the first days of a cycle unless its dianabol, but even then.. I take it some people are just overly excited and jolly, which is perfectly fine.
This. Dmz doesn't kick in day 2. Ime.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

DMZ is usually showing at the beginning of week 2.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd agree, DMZ showed me results early on, in the form of aggression but the strength gains starting coming around day 7-10..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd stick to 40 for now, give it 1-2 weeks, see how you feel and adjust from there.. If your gaining at 40mg then there is really no need to up the dosage so early..

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
I'd stick to 40 for now, give it 1-2 weeks, see how you feel and adjust from there.. If your gaining at 40mg then there is really no need to up the dosage so early..
Ok boss man :)

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Ok boss man :)
I only say it because I started at 60 out of the gate, it wasn't bad, but I dropped to 40 and it's just a little more enjoyable an I can stretch the bottle a bit.. Up to you, gunna make gainz either way!

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
I only say it because I started at 60 out of the gate, it wasn't bad, but I dropped to 40 and it's just a little more enjoyable an I can stretch the bottle a bit.. Up to you, gunna make gainz either way!
Thanks for the info brotha!

mxracer323

Awards
I'm on day 20 of my OL dmz and trest cycle. Most enjoyable cycle I'ce had so far. Had a few minor headaches at the start but other than that, nothing but lean gains. I feel great.

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
I'm on day 20 of my OL dmz and trest cycle. Most enjoyable cycle I'ce had so far. Had a few minor headaches at the start but other than that, nothing but lean gains. I feel great.
Yea dude day 6 was a success....Chest is seperating already....that was the goal of my cycle was to havea ripped chest

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Day 7: Weight 170.

Eating to lose fat and gain muscle not full bulk....going well

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Will update tomo, been really stressed making gains tho, feel the dmz tho full force tho day 12

Is ep1c good for pct?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
1-2 caps a day, I'll use 2 or better myself most likely..

No, you shouldn't be effected in the libido area..

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Been pacing and feel like a super powered man today, guess that's a god sign ;)

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Day 13: Weight 171.

Broke 225lb flat bench max......Got 245...20lb increase in a week

Noticing a pumped alpha look in the mirror...loving it!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whaaaaaa??? Ok stopping my Osta cycle, starting DMZ right now!! LOL

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Whaaaaaa??? Ok stopping my Osta cycle, starting DMZ right now!! LOL
First time running DMZ solo, today I know it kicked in....Was jittery all morning, my buddy said 225 was easy for me today and went up alot lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time running DMZ solo, today I know it kicked in....Was jittery all morning, my buddy said 225 was easy for me today and went up alot lol
That's awesome. I could tell by your earlier post you were feeling it. I am curious though, it made you jittery, like caffeine or stimulant jittery?

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
That's awesome. I could tell by your earlier post you were feeling it. I am curious though, it made you jittery, like caffeine or stimulant jittery?
Idk man a different kind....just felt alpha as F***... Just shaking to lift heavy ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk man a different kind....just felt alpha as F***... Just shaking to lift heavy ;)
Ok that makes more sense to me. I know (and love) that feeling. I'm running DMZ in a few months so I'm checking all my bases. This Osta has me like that throughout the day too, wish I was at the gym pumping iron and not at work!!! F**k Work...Must Lift!!

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Ok that makes more sense to me. I know (and love) that feeling. I'm running DMZ in a few months so I'm checking all my bases. This Osta has me like that throughout the day too, wish I was at the gym pumping iron and not at work!!! F**k Work...Must Lift!!
F*** yes dude.......LIFT GROW BIG

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good stuff in here!! Looking to run DMZ in the near future