First cycle help

scipscip22

Awards
Need help on which pro hormone i should take I'm stuck between Stenbol or tr3n by Olympus labs will be doing ar1macare pro as my cycle support and Sup3rpct as my post cycle I need to know which one is the best for bulking how much I can gain from each of them and if they are good beginner supplements along with the cycle support and post cycle

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need help on which pro hormone i should take I'm stuck between Stenbol or tr3n by Olympus labs will be doing ar1macare pro as my cycle support and Sup3rpct as my post cycle I need to know which one is the best for bulking how much I can gain from each of them and if they are good beginner supplements along with the cycle support and post cycle
How old are you?Have you done any research on PH's?

scipscip22

Awards
22 yes I've been doing lots of research for about a month now and I'm really considering taking the next step now

scipscip22

Awards
22 and yes I've been doing research for the last month and I'm starting to want to take the next step

scipscip22

Awards
I am 22 have been lifting now for about 8 years since I started playing football I've been doing research for the last month and want to take the next step

scipscip22

Awards
Been lifting for about 8 years now since I started playing football Ive been looking up inforMation up for about a month now

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
No!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been lifting for about 8 years now since I started playing football Ive been looking up inforMation up for about a month now
And still only 150lbs at 5'8"

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I would give the natural anabolics a try first man. They work very well and they have very little to no sides. You need to get more time in the gym before you jump to a PH or anabolics. No point in using them if you can still grow without them. If you are looking to give follidrone a try we just got it back in stock here. https://www.tgbsupplements.com/m-288-black-lion-research.aspx. We are also offering a free MRI bag full of samples and water bottle for the first 50 AM members that order. Put that you are from AM in the order notes. All orders no matter what as long as it is over $25qualify for the free bag up to 50 customers. All follidrone orders will ship out on Monday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10