frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Starting my cycle today this will be my first log On cycle goes as follows

SDMZ 2.0 2caps ED
Ar1macarePro 4caps ED
Milk Thistle
Along with other Supps etc...

I was gonna also take ultramale RX and Anoblic matrix but it was brought up to me that those are pointless on cycle and Ar1macarePro is an AI/test booster all in one deal.... so I will save them for PCT and of course along side a SERM

Let the Gains Begin :D

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Day 4 at 2caps a day so far so good , pumps at the gym are starting to really kik in and also muscle hardening and starting to notice veins showing a little more , may add an extra pill at the end of week 2 of some leftover DMZ 16mg that I have left

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Day 6 the last 2 nights I've been feeling restless and hot at night I take my 2nd pill at 7pm and go to bed at 11 usually ,maybe I'll take a sleeping pill tonight other than that no other sides feeling great just a lil tired

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Anybody have TROUBLE SLEEPING while on PH? It's day 12 for me and been getting very little sleep last few nights usually due to feeling hot at night and just restless not feeling sleepy I feel like it will affect gains getting no sleep

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Anybody have TROUBLE SLEEPING while on PH? It's day 12 for me and been getting very little sleep last few nights usually due to feeling hot at night and just restless not feeling sleepy I feel like it will affect gains getting no sleep
Take ur ph earlier, or use benedryl!

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I usually take one @5am @1:30pm and @10pm I try to split the doses evenly, but only option is a sleep aid at this point

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I usually take one @5am @1:30pm and @10pm I try to split the doses evenly, but only option is a sleep aid at this point
Others may disagree with me, but maybe try take 2 at 5am and then the other more around 3/4pm

They have a tendency to keep you up at night

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I go to bed around 11 maybe I will take it around 7pm see if that helps any , taking 2 at once seems a lil high for me

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone shed light on this? Im a very bad sleeper as it is. Going to do my first PH October 8th.

Im going to be needing 5 caps dosed throughout the day. if PH's keep you awake, should I dose the following

2 @ 9am (with breakfast)
1 @ 1pm (with lunch)
2 @ 5pm (pre workout)

would this be okay? I cant take a PWO because it keeps me up at night, praying PH's dont do the same.

Thanks

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
The first DMZ cycle I did kept me up this is my 3rd ons that kept me up my second didn't it's weird idk what it could be probly my preWorkout keeps me up too

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be taking Androtest - its basically a solo test base.

Users have been reporting feeling hot at night and restless sleep, im guessing they take it close to bed as it says to spread evenly throughout day.

I might do :

1 @ 9am
1 @ 11am
1 @ 2pm
1 @ 5pm
1 @ 7pm

Let me know if taking it at 7pm helped you. Also maybe dont take ur PWO today aswell?

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I workout around 2pm but the days I've been restless has been when I take my pre @ 6-7pm I been hitting the gym late lately for about 2hrs But yea my cycle makes me sweat as fuk at night and feel Hott been having crazy ass dreams too memorable

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Definitely dont recommend taking a PWO that late in the day.

Ive started taking 2 scoops of alphamine at 9am. it acts as a PWO when i eventually workout at 5.30pm as it still gives you energy.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Definitely dont recommend taking a PWO that late in the day. Ive started taking 2 scoops of alphamine at 9am. it acts as a PWO when i eventually workout at 5.30pm as it still gives you energy.
As I said above benedryl or zqiuil will help with sleep :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2