Olympus Labs EP1STANE Mid Cycle Update (semi-long)

KillJitsu

Awards
Howdy ladies and gents,

I am not sponsored. I have no interest in any company. Just giving you all an unbiased look at my run thus far.

Currently finishing up Week 3 of my 6 week run. Figured I'd stop in and let you all know how things are going.

Running 30/45/45/45/45/45.

I started at ~185lbs. At the end of week one I had bloated up big time to 197lbs. I attribute this to the increase in calories, especially carbohydrates, and massive water intake. I currently weigh 195lbs with one workout left in the week.

WEEK 1: The only thing I noticed was that every joint on my body felt like I had sand in it. I have no doubt of the legitimacy of the compound due to how badly my joints dried out. I never have joint trouble but I was hurting bad at one point. I immediately doubled my water intake and started a joint supplement. My joints felt great after about 48 hours. Super hydration is important.

WEEK 2: Didn't really notice much in way of strength or stamina; however, I had a very real sense of well-being that I cannot attribute to anything but the compounds flowing through my body. I just had an incredibly mellow confidence and happiness. People talk about "roid rage" but this was the opposite. I just felt great.

WEEK 3: This week has been incredible. I feel like up to now I've just been buying a hot girl dinner and gifts and now I'm finally getting to plow her. Adding on to Week 2, my sense of well-being continued. I've had an impending sense of formidability. A sort of "I can do anything and you can't stop me" sensation. I mentioned that my weight skyrocketed quickly early on but this week I feel like that bloated appearance has started to tighten up. My muscles feel full and hard. I started my working sets this week with the peak of my working sets from last week. By the end of my working sets, I was hungry for more and felt I could have easily hoisted more weight. I kept to the plan though. I didn't want to risk injury or joint despair. There is no doubt that my strength has started taking off.

A few miscellaneous things I'd like to mention. First, people often comment on not taking epistane late as it will interrupt sleep. I have had no issues with sleep and I've taken my last dose sometimes as late as 10PM. In the first two weeks, I had headaches pretty often. Never migraines but just a dull, diffuse ache. I was always able to work through them. They have been non-existent during Week 3. Lastly, I didn't notice this during Weeks 1 or 2 but has come to my attention this week. My libido has taken a dive. I've been taking low-dose Tadalafil just to be safe so achieving lift-off is not an issue; however, I have not caught myself desiring sex or even masturbation. To prove the point, my fiancee came home from night shift early this morning and woke me up for a little morning romp. I felt like I was never going to be able to come. It was like I was 10 bourbons deep. I've been taking Horny Goat Weed/Maca Root every day but aside from increasing ejaculatory volume, has not protected my libido. I'd imagine that will be come more of an issue in weeks to come.

Bottom Line: I'm very excited for the next three weeks. Olympus Labs has delivered a fantastic epistane product. Epistane will allow you to meet your moderate goals, whatever they are, if you diet appropriately. I wanted to gain weight and it is helping me do that in fantastic fashion.

See you all at Week 6.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude, I'm in. Props on the good detail!