First ph cycle need advice

cade70

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been wanting to step my game up to the next level and decided to do my first ph cycle. Im 20 years old i turn 21 in april im 6'4 230lbs about 12-13% bf. My goal is to cut and possibly gain some muscle in the process. I recently got my diet in check about 4 months ago and dropped from 250lbs to 230lbs. I work out hard everyday i take an off take every now and then if i feel i need it. This is the cycle im considering.

Epistane- 30/45/45/45/45/45
Ar1macare pro-4/4/4/4/4/4
Taurine-(if back pumps are bad)
Multi and fish oil

PCT:
SUP3R pct- 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
DermaSTR3NGTH- 1/2 pump AM 1/2 pump PM

I will also have creatine and Transform on hand.
I mainly have three questions:

1. Do i need to run the AI on cycle or with pct or only use it if i see signs of gyno?

2. Im going to have 10mg caps of nolva so when i run it at 20mg is it ok to take two at the same time or do i need to spread them apart?

3. I found a dermaFURY epistane perfect cycle stack, is dermaFURY worth the extraoney or should i just stick with epistane?

Sorry for the noob questions i just want to do this correctly thank you in advance!

Haveacupp

Haveacupp

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been wanting to step my game up to the next level and decided to do my first ph cycle. Im 20 years old i turn 21 in april im 6'4 230lbs about 12-13% bf. My goal is to cut and possibly gain some muscle in the process. I recently got my diet in check about 4 months ago and dropped from 250lbs to 230lbs. I work out hard everyday i take an off take every now and then if i feel i need it. This is the cycle im considering.

Epistane- 30/45/45/45/45/45
Ar1macare pro-4/4/4/4/4/4
Taurine-(if back pumps are bad)
Multi and fish oil

PCT:
SUP3R pct- 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
DermaSTR3NGTH- 1/2 pump AM 1/2 pump PM

I will also have creatine and Transform on hand.
I mainly have three questions:

1. Do i need to run the AI on cycle or with pct or only use it if i see signs of gyno?

2. Im going to have 10mg caps of nolva so when i run it at 20mg is it ok to take two at the same time or do i need to spread them apart?

13. I found a dermaFURY epistane perfect cycle stack, is dermaFURY worth the extraoney or should i just stick with epistane?

Sorry for the noob questions i just want to do this correctly thank you in advance!
1. You should not need an AI during Epi cycle and you have Form if you need it. The Arimacare has AI plus other on cycle supps, so you would need alt cycle supp if you remove that. Just run AI in PCT couple weeks past Serm like you have set up.
2. 20 mg all at once. I prefer before sleep.
3. I say just stay with Epi.

cade70

Awards
Ok thanks alot so everything else is good my research is correct?

cade70

Awards
Also what dosage should i run on Transform during pct?

cade70

Awards
Thank you...what about the dosage of transform?

Haveacupp

Haveacupp

Awards
Also what dosage should i run on Transform during pct?
1 pump equals 2 mls. I use a syringe or other measuring tool to get 1ml in the AM after shower and another 1ml in the evening preworkout.

cade70

Awards
Also im having trouble with my macros i know i need 2600 calories to lose weight and 230g of protein but how do u determine how much fat and carbs u need for a cut?

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Protein 230g X 4 (calories per g of protein) = 920cal

That leaves you with 1680 calories to split amongst carbs and fats. How to decide how you spend those calories is up to you. I will tell you that each gram of carb equates to 4 calories, and each gram of fat equates to 9 calories.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
No worries dude. If you are looking for an easy way to keep track of your calories, macros, etc. I would highly recommend myfitnesspal app.

cade70

Awards
Yea i had it and i forgot my login to it...im using the lose it app now its Pretty good.

cade70

Awards
Do u go by what the app says what ur macros are or just u just use it to track?

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
No, I don't use their suggested target macros. I just use it to track overall calories, and my self calculated macros. Also use it to track my weight, the graph they use to illustrate is convenient.