Dmz3.0 + Tbol?

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
This isn't my first cycle but I'm planning out my next cycle for this winter... Dmz 3.0 2 tabs daily with all my cycle support. I was thinking of adding tbol at 50mg/day during the entire cycle but I can't find anyone whose done it yet. What is your opinion on doing a cycle like this?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's 4 methylated compounds. Why? U will have no appetite from all the liver stress. You'd b better off doing the tbol alone 80-100mg ED

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Why? If you can get tbol you can get test.

Yo doc how'd your prep and show go?

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
I just thought I'd get some opinions on it. I can get injections but I'm travelling a lot and it's hard to hide all the needles and gear from the old lady. My buddy has an extra bottle of Tbol he didn't use in his last cycle so it crossed my mind of combing em all but your right that will be a lot of stress on my liver. I'm really wanting to try a dmz cycle as I've read lots of great things about it

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I just thought I'd get some opinions on it. I can get injections but I'm travelling a lot and it's hard to hide all the needles and gear from the old lady. My buddy has an extra bottle of Tbol he didn't use in his last cycle so it crossed my mind of combing em all but your right that will be a lot of stress on my liver. I'm really wanting to try a dmz cycle as I've read lots of great things about it
what's a lot for traveling? I traveled a lot in the past...You could get undec and pin once every 1.5 weeks. I go 5-7 days with cyp typically.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
what's a lot for traveling? I traveled a lot in the past...You could get undec and pin once every 1.5 weeks. I go 5-7 days with cyp typically.
for my job I'm in different cities/towns and the long hauls the old lady comes with me. With winter comes Mexico trips and I ain't trying to get gear through customs. For this winter PH is going to be my best bet

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
:facepalm:

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
No need. DMZ 3 is strong as hell as it is. If you need more you are doing it wrong.

Save TBol for another cycle

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
No need. DMZ 3 is strong as hell as it is. If you need more you are doing it wrong. Save TBol for another cycle
thank you for an honest non Ahole answer. I just wanted some opinions

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Do solo dmz at 40-60mg a day for 4-6 weeks. No need for sdmz3.0. Horrible product IMO. Use Olympus labs dmz or lgi dmz-15.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
Do solo dmz at 40-60mg a day for 4-6 weeks. No need for sdmz3.0. Horrible product IMO. Use Olympus labs dmz or lgi dmz-15.
ironmaglabs isn't any good? I'll have to see if I can find a someone to ship those brands into Canada

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
ironmaglabs isn't any good? I'll have to see if I can find a someone to ship those brands into Canada
They're good, just that product isn't good. Use it if you want I'm sure you'll get bigger, but any of those compounds solo at high doses is better.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
Check out orbit and they have everything I need. Thanks a lot for all your help you guys!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
for my job I'm in different cities/towns and the long hauls the old lady comes with me. With winter comes Mexico trips and I ain't trying to get gear through customs. For this winter PH is going to be my best bet
No need to get it through customs. Except on the way back. Should be able to pick some up for cheap down there lol.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
No need to get it through customs. Except on the way back. Should be able to pick some up for cheap down there lol.
Lmao ya I've seen lots down there in 80% of the stores I went it. Wouldn't trust it though hahaha

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I agree with reps4jesus I tried dmz3.0 4weeks 2caps ED and didn't get that much good results as I did running DMZ at 2 caps a day 32mg 4 weeks I think it's too much going on at once body is like wtf Is all this crap ,, I hope super DMZ 2.0 from iron mag labs goes better I'm trying it next month

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
Not to mention it also gave me some gyno issues and some libido loss it sucked other than that no other sides from 3.0

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
I agree with reps4jesus I tried dmz3.0 4weeks 2caps ED and didn't get that much good results as I did running DMZ at 2 caps a day 32mg 4 weeks I think it's too much going on at once body is like wtf Is all this crap ,, I hope super DMZ 2.0 from iron mag labs goes better I'm trying it next month
not doubting ur personal opinion and how ur body took it but I've read waaaay more positives than negatives about it. Glad to hear some negatives thought so I don't get my hopes up too high for nothing. I think I'm going to try super dmz 3.0 for 4 weeks 60mg/day with proper pct and cycle support. If I don't like it I'll try something new next cycle :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
not doubting ur personal opinion and how ur body took it but I've read waaaay more positives than negatives about it. Glad to hear some negatives thought so I don't get my hopes up too high for nothing. I think I'm going to try super dmz 3.0 for 4 weeks 60mg/day with proper pct and cycle support. If I don't like it I'll try something new next cycle :)
Dont believe everything you read on the internet. It's a product inexperienced users run. Just telling you the truth. But either way, good luck.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
what would you suggest for proHs?
I would suggest a solo run of either of the compounds at high doses. It simply doesn't make sense to stack them..

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
I would suggest a solo run of either of the compounds at high doses. It simply doesn't make sense to stack them..
thanks for the help man I appreciate it. I'll revamp my cycle plan. Always think you've done enough research on this stuff then you pros tell us how it really is haha

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
thanks for the help man I appreciate it. I'll revamp my cycle plan. Always think you've done enough research on this stuff then you pros tell us how it really is haha
Np bro, dmz is a fun compound. Guys like it stacked with trestolone at around 100-125mg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Seanm513 35 and Older 1
Anabolics 10
Matthew1237 Anabolics 5
Matthew1237 Anabolics 22
Matthew1237 Anabolics 4