DNA Anabolics Pro-Tren

titansfan777

Awards
Personal info: 5-10, 175 pounds, 13% BF
Also: healthy diet, take BCAA's, fish oil, liver support, lots of water

Question 1: Would taking this for a 4-5 week cycle affect my hair? I have mild/moderate thinning of my hair but I wasn't sure if only using the stuff for one cycle would mess it up more or not. I have been scouring the internet, but I can't really find anything.

Question 2: Regarding the development of man-boobs, is there anything I should also take while taking the Pro-Tren that will prevent this? Or just do a PCT after and hope for the best?

Question 3: What problems/differences did anyone notice about their genitals if any? And if so, are they correctable/fixable doing PCT?

I have a bottle of it here but I'm having second thoughts. The guys at the vitamin shop said I wouldn't experience anything negative if I only used it for a month or so (I will be taking stuff for my liver while I take this stuff, however). I wasn't sure at the time but I ended up buying it. I cannot return the stuff now, and I would hate to have just thrown all that money down the drain.

So simply put, what kind of effects will I experience most likely if I only do it for a 4-5 week cycle:
week 1: 1 pill/day
weeks 2-5: 2 pills/day (morning/evening)

I understand that the side effects can be different since nobody is the same, but what would I most likely experience? Any help will be greatly appreciated...

titansfan777

Awards
Here is the supplement info: jwsupplements.co.uk/decimation/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 8
Supplements 1
coltonwalker Anabolics 3
Anabolics 5