DMZ Stano cycle critique

ohio0311

Awards
6'3 190 lbs 13-15%BF
Updated lifts will come when I start the cycle log.

Looking for some advice before I start this cycle. I'm currently deployed to s***ghanistan so once I get back I'm going to try and log this as best I can on here. The only previous cycle I've ran was pmag for 5 weeks at 75mg. It gave me about 12lbs, kept most of it through pct untill my unit started the work up for the deployment. Being a grunt we spend a s***load of time in the field busting our butts and only eating mres so I quickly shrunk back down. So now I'm Looking to pack back on some quality mass.

OL DMZ 0/0/30/45/45/45/45
Stano 600/800/800/800/800/800/800
Cel cycle assist
TUDCA
Taurine as needed
Fish oils and multi

PCT
Liquid research clomid 50/50/25/25
HCgenerate- as dosed first 4 weeks
Sup3r pct- 0/0/4/3/2/1
Reduce xt- 0/0/1/1/1/1
Kre alkalyn creatine
And cycle assist/TUDCA First 2 weeks of PCT.

Any suggestions to stanodrol brand?
I think I have all my bases covered here, just looking for confirmation for someone who's ran something similar. I'm also going to have some armidex on hand in case of rebound. Thanks guys

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgi stano is solid. 800 is kinda on the smaller side. I would go up to 1000 or 1200. Dmz looks good. The only thing I would change is the kre alkaline post cycle. Just get a big tub of mono and take it everyday with the cycle and post cycle. If your serious about training you should always have 5g of mono everyday. It's better than KA and way cheaper.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Looks good! Up your reduce Xt to 3 caps.

For stano go with lgi

ohio0311

Awards
Lgi stano is solid. 800 is kinda on the smaller side. I would go up to 1000 or 1200. Dmz looks good. The only thing I would change is the kre alkaline post cycle. Just get a big tub of mono and take it everyday with the cycle and post cycle. If your serious about training you should always have 5g of mono everyday. It's better than KA and way cheaper.
Why is mono better than kre? And I'll take you're guys advice on the LGI stano

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
What OL caps are you running?
I didn't know they came in 15mg"s..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
USABEERDRINKR Anabolics 7
Dma378 Anabolics 21
Astock Cycle Logs 13