Awards
Hey guys,

I finished running an OL Ep15tane/Tr3st cycle. The layout looked like this:

Ep15tane: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3st: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Ar1macarePro: 4 ed
CEL Cycle Assist: 6 ed
Taurine: 3-5gs ed

I finished the cycle and Packed on about 17lbs. I ended and am currently sitting at 195lbs.

My PCT is as follows:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Ep1c: 2 ed (2 pwo on lifting days, 2 in the morning on non-lifting days) - 8 weeks
DermaStrength: 2ml/day (1/2 pump in the morning, 1/2 pump in the evening) - 8 weeks

This will be a log of Ep1c and DermaStrength for the next 8 weeks.

Today is day 5 of my PCT and had a great workout today. I'll post updates and a few of my major lifts as I go on.

Follow along if you'd like!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool!! Pretty much going to do the same for my PCT

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Day 5:

Workout: Modified PHAT Upper Power
Bench: 225 x 5
245 x 5
255 x 5
265 x 4 (PR!!!)
225 x 7

Barbell Bent Over Row:
205 x 5
215 x 5
225 x 5
235 x 5
245 x 5

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
75 x 5
80 x 5
85 x 5
90 x 5
Shoulder was feeling a bit off and didn't have a spot so I didn't want to attempt another set

The rest were just regular lifts

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
In for the log, im planning for the same pct. So far making gains in the first week! Awesome

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Cool!! Pretty much going to do the same for my PCT
Yeah I'm pretty excited. Should be a solid 8 week run.

In for the log, im planning for the same pct. So far making gains in the first week! Awesome
Thanks for joining! My initial plan was just a one bottle each of Ep1c and DermaStrength but I saw people have pretty solid results of Ep1c at 2 caps a day so I said screw it and bought enough for 8 weeks of both.

And yes, I was shocked with my bench yesterday! I went to the gym without a pre workout and just felt really good. I did get very tired towards the end of my workout and had to push through to finish. Not sure if the Ep1c has really kicked in yet as I've seen it takes about 2 weeks, but we'll see.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Today is an off day. I made sure to get to the gym everyday this week because my Fantasy Football draft was last night and I knew I was finally going to have a few beers and some great tasting deep fat fried foods. Draft was great though!!! Should have a solid year!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for an awesome pct;)

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Took the weekend off. Power Lower Body tomorrow!

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Well I woke up this morning for my usual gym time and felt really awake and full of energy. So I said screw it and decided to start my weekly excersises over on a Monday. I was supposed to do Lower Body Power today but walked into the gym feeling great so did Upper Body Power. PRs again!!

Bench:
225x5
245x5
255x5
265x5 (YESSSSS)
275x1 (felt really heavy after the 265x5, plus no spot)
225x10 (I couldn't believe it! Felt like since I didn't get a full set done I'd just drop it back down and see what I could do)

Barbell Row:
215x5
225x5
235x5
245x5
255x5

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
75x5
80x5
85x5
90x5
( I was so dead after all these workouts I just couldn't get 95s up)

Continued on with my regular workout

Great day today. Couldn't believe my strength had gone up again. I didn't weigh in because I didn't want to get in a bad mood incase I had lost some weight since my cycle. I'll probably only weigh in about once a week now. But it seems as if the DermaStrength and Ep1c are kicking in and since my strength is going up, I'm going to assume my weight is going to follow!!

Let's do it!!!

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Power legs today

Barbell Squat:
225x5
295x5
335x5
355x5
375x5 (PR!!)

Deadlift:
225x5
295x5
305x5
315x5
335x2

Continued on with the rest of my workout

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Off day today. Just focus on eating.

Debating what I want to run for my next cycle towards the end of the year.

Thinking about jumping on the real shizz and starting with a Test e 500mgs 14 weeks with a 4-6 week dbol or dmz kick start. What do you guys think?

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Hey guys, I went to go get my blood pressure checked at the store today and I had 156/76. This is the highest I've been since starting my cycle and I'm currently on week 2 of PCT. Should I be concerned? How long until you guys saw a drop in BP back to your normal levels after your cycle? Could my PCT be causing this? Ep1c or DermaStrength?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Mine was higher then that on epi, dont sweat it bro. Just stay on your cycle assist, and keep an eye in it

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Thanks for the replay.

Also, just got done at the gym. WOW that was my worst workout yet!! Not sure if it was because it was way later than I usually go workout or because I'm still trying to workout without a pre workout. Either way, it sucked. Had to cut it short and finish after my legs tomorrow!! All I know is I'm ready for this long weekend...

Also, weighed in today. Holding steady at 195lbs. So at least that's a good thing.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
How is your energy levels, drive, and fatigue in the gym compared to when you were on tr3st

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
How is your energy levels, drive, and fatigue in the gym compared to when you were on tr3st
Not. Even. Close.

I'm still without a pre workout and I start off great in the gym but quickly lose energy and drive.

I miss tr3st!!!! I want to cycle again hahaha!!!

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Hey guys, so this is what I'm thinking for my next cycle. I'm debating going to the dark side.

Test E: 1-14 weeks 500mg/week pin Sunday/Thursday (It's 3 10ml 250mgs/ml vials so I assume it'll only last 13/14 weeks?)
Dbol: 1-5 weeks 30mgs ed
Adex: .25mg ed or .5mg eod? Weeks 1-16

PCT:
Clomid: 16-19: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 16-19: 20/20/10/10
Maybe a few sarms or test boosters...

I know running a dbol as a kickstart is frowned upon on first cycles but I feel that since it takes a while for the test to kick in, I'll still be able to judge what's causing what...

Let me know what you all think.

Also, had legs day yesterday. Felt good and I finished off my tricep workout from the day before. Back and shoulder day today or tomorrow.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Sorry haven't been on in a little while. Today is the PCT: Week 3 day 2

I weighed in at the gym this morning and was at 192lbs. I look a bit leaner but my strength is pretty much still there. I don't have the intensity at the gym since my cycle so I'm starting to lean towards hopping on a PWO. Just letting my BP settle down a bit more.

8/31/14 workout: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown:
130x10
145x10
160x10

Straight Arm Push Down:
130x12
140x12
150x12

T- Bar Lying Row
100x15
105x15
110x15

Seated Machine Row
100x20
115x20
130x20

Machine Shoulder Press:
160x10
170x10
180x10

Cable One Arm Lateral Raise
30x12
35x12
40x12

Cable Rope Face Pull
90x20
100x20
110x15

Today's workout: Upper Body Power
Bench Press
225x5
245x5
255x5
265x5
225x6 Didn't have anymore juice...

Barbell bent over row
225x5
235x5
245x5
255x5
265x5 (Got it!!!)

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
75x5
80x5

*Right shoulder just won't heal so I might be dropping the weight drastically or finding another workout...
** I finished with more shoulder work though.

Machine Reverse Flyes
175x8
180x8
185x8

Barbell Spider Curl
105x8
115x8
125x8

Standing Barbell Extensions
85x8
105x8
115x8

Continued on with a few more shoulder and arms workouts...

On another note, I've been thinking of bumping up the dosages on Ep1c and DermaStrength. maybe 3caps ed and 1.5 pumps a day? What does everyone think?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I like two pumps, but havent seen anyone try 3 caps! Might be a lot, but you can try.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I like two pumps, but havent seen anyone try 3 caps! Might be a lot, but you can try.
Ok thanks. I'll bump up to two pumps. Do you just do it in the morning and evening or use it before the gym?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I do morning before jym and night after shower.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Lower Body Power today

2caps Ep1c and 1 full pump of dermastrength pwo today

Squat:
225x5
295x5
335x5
365x5
385x5 (PR!!!)

Deadlift:
225x5
295x5
305x5
315x5
335x5 (PR!!!!)

Calf raises
Leg Ext
Leg Curl
Stair Stepper

Felt good at the gym today. Ep1c and Dermastrength must be working because I'm still pushing weights! Still wouldn't mind some critiquing of my test e cycle I posted above...

Thanks!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Prs ftw!

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Off day today. Gotta get ready to get my cheesehead on!!!!!

Another note, had a doctors appt today for a physical at the VA and my blood pressure was perfect. Pct is going smoothly, looking towards my next cycle haha. What ever it may be.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day today. Gotta get ready to get my cheesehead on!!!!!

Another note, had a doctors appt today for a physical at the VA and my blood pressure was perfect. Pct is going smoothly, looking towards my next cycle haha. What ever it may be.
Good to hear you're in good health!

Can't wait for your thoughts on the next cycle:)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, so this is what I'm thinking for my next cycle. I'm debating going to the dark side.

Test E: 1-14 weeks 500mg/week pin Sunday/Thursday (It's 3 10ml 250mgs/ml vials so I assume it'll only last 13/14 weeks?)
Dbol: 1-5 weeks 30mgs ed
Adex: .25mg ed or .5mg eod? Weeks 1-16

PCT:
Clomid: 16-19: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 16-19: 20/20/10/10
Maybe a few sarms or test boosters...

I know running a dbol as a kickstart is frowned upon on first cycles but I feel that since it takes a while for the test to kick in, I'll still be able to judge what's causing what...

Let me know what you all think.

Also, had legs day yesterday. Felt good and I finished off my tricep workout from the day before. Back and shoulder day today or tomorrow.
Dbol and test:)

Now that's a classic. I like it(if you can find a legit source which is difficult in my opinion....that's why I go the ph route)

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Dbol and test:)

Now that's a classic. I like it(if you can find a legit source which is difficult in my opinion....that's why I go the ph route)
Yeah I'm good. Thanks!

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Chest and Arms Hypertrophy:

So my shoulder is feeling pretty damn bad. Might be time to head to the doctors again. Due to my shoulder, I wasn't able to do heavy chest. I literally tried to put up even 70lbs on the incline dumbbell press and still felt a damn tweak.

I went ahead and did light weight/high rep drop sets on the chest press machine, cable flies and include bench press. Actually felt pretty damn good and got a great workout in

Continued on with my normal arm workout and I have to say my chest and arms are dead..... This was the best workout I've had since I started my PCT.

So overall, looks like I need to either change up my routine a little bit to compliment my shoulder or figure something else out, all I know is that it probably will effect the amount of weight I'm able to do on chest and shoulder presses
:censored:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for PCT gains!! Curious about DermaStrength as well. But from a Vikings fan, I am not sorry for what happened Thursday night!! LOL

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
In for PCT gains!! Curious about DermaStrength as well. But from a Vikings fan, I am not sorry for what happened Thursday night!! LOL
Oh damn you!!! Yeah it was a horrible game!! If they keep it up, I just be focusing on fantasy haha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, as a Vikings fan, I have only been focusing on Fantasy for several years!!!

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Well screw fantasy football too!!! Rough week

Anyways, here's an update for today.

Lower Body Hypo:
Hack Squats:
450x12
450x12
450x12

Leg Press:
500x15
540x15
590 x 15 (PR)

Finished up with some calf work, leg ext, leg curls and abs.

Felt great again today and still without a PWO. I am now on my 2nd bottle of Derma Strength at 2 pumps a day and about done with my first bottle of Ep1c.

Weighed in at 193lbs today so I'm pretty happy with that.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy today

Nothing new to report. No PRs. I had to superset my whole workout today as I didn't have much time in the gym today. I made it through but my back and shoulders were on fire. Overall, great work out.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Gym didn't happen yesterday so I had my off day yesterday instead of today

Today's workout: Upper Body Power
Bench:
225x5
245x5
255x5
265x5
225x10

BB Row
225x5
255x5
265x5
275x5 (PR)
275x5 (PR)

Barbell Military Press
85x8
115x8
125x8

Continued on with the rest of the workout.

Shoulder is still a little stiff so I did light weight barbell military presses. Felt pretty good.

Was really tired today and had to force myself to get up and get to the gym. Just didn't have the energy to make it all the way through the workout. Will finish my a few bi and tri sets on legs day tomorrow.

Weighed in at 194lbs.

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Also, this PHAT routine has been great but has a done a number on my joints. Any recommendations for a good routine that still hits body parts twice a week? I know I can do some research but people's personal opinions coming off a cycle and almost done with PCT would be great.

Thanks again!

Edit: I was thinking of switching to more machines and cables but not sure if this is a great idea. My biggest concern is losing any strength gains which I already know is happening with my hurt shoulder.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey brother,

I've got another week on epi and 5 on trest. How are you feeling compared to on cycle? How does your muscle fullness and agression compare? Libido? Mood in general?

Would you recommend that I go the route you went with PCT or maybe try something like osta? I love the way I'm feeling, mainly the muscle fullness and agression. I don't want it to go away lol

M

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Hey brother,

I've got another week on epi and 5 on trest. How are you feeling compared to on cycle? How does your muscle fullness and agression compare? Libido? Mood in general?

Would you recommend that I go the route you went with PCT or maybe try something like osta? I love the way I'm feeling, mainly the muscle fullness and agression. I don't want it to go away lol
Haha I hear ya man. I already want to cycle again (planning is in progress ;) ). To be honest, it feels as though I'm just back to normal. I don't have that alpha feeling or anything like that. I just feel normal and good. Muscle fullness is definitely less but I still got a nice pump on throughout the day. Definitely less aggression. Libido is fine, about the same it was on cycle, didn't really see any increase or decrease. Like I said, mood is just back to my normal self.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'd recommend this or osta. I've never done osta and have seen great reviews for Ep1c, DermaStrength and Osta. Next time, I'll probably use Osta and maybe combine it with one or both of these. Only thing is that Osta can be surpressive which is definitely something I was concerned with.

Whatever you decide to do, just make sure you don't let up on your hard work at the gym and your diet. You might think you don't look or feel as good as you did on cycle but thats normal. Stay away from the scale as you go through PCT and make sure you EAT and TRAIN!!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha I hear ya man. I already want to cycle again (planning is in progress ;) ). To be honest, it feels as though I'm just back to normal. I don't have that alpha feeling or anything like that. I just feel normal and good. Muscle fullness is definitely less but I still got a nice pump on throughout the day. Definitely less aggression. Libido is fine, about the same it was on cycle, didn't really see any increase or decrease. Like I said, mood is just back to my normal self.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'd recommend this or osta. I've never done osta and have seen great reviews for Ep1c, DermaStrength and Osta. Next time, I'll probably use Osta and maybe combine it with one or both of these. Only thing is that Osta can be surpressive which is definitely something I was concerned with.

Whatever you decide to do, just make sure you don't let up on your hard work at the gym and your diet. You might think you don't look or feel as good as you did on cycle but thats normal. Stay away from the scale as you go through PCT and make sure you EAT and TRAIN!!
Hey, thanks for taking the time to give detailed responses, I appreciate it. I enjoy following your threads.