Osta RX pct help

cameronjamesp

Awards
So im 18 years old and i decided to start a 6 week cycle of Osta rx @ 20mg a day... its almost week two and i can feel some suppression.. lost sensitivity in my testis and penis and my loads are much smaller... im going to go ahead and call quits on the cycle but i need some information on what pct i should use and at what dose.. And should i stop taking osta right now or wait until i order my pct and it delivers.. thanks

infraredline

Awards
So im 18 years old and i decided to start a 6 week cycle of Osta rx @ 20mg a day... its almost week two and i can feel some suppression.. lost sensitivity in my testis and penis and my loads are much smaller... im going to go ahead and call quits on the cycle but i need some information on what pct i should use and at what dose.. And should i stop taking osta right now or wait until i order my pct and it delivers.. thanks
What are your stats?

You should stop right now and get on some clomid or toremifene

cameronjamesp

Awards
5'7
155lbs
10%BF
currently in a cut.. 500 cals under

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Osta has no effect on endocrine system, and doesn't shut down natty test at low to moderate doses.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
But I agree, you have no business cycling because it sounds like you don't know how to cycle correctly.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, you are 18 and really, really shouldn't be using anabolics since your natural testosterone production is super high at your age and using anabolics will mess up your natural hormone system. Since you have already started a cycle and are having issues...

Osta is pretty mild and should not have caused this issue with only taking it for 2 weeks. I'm thinking you have also taken something else. Can you tell us everything you were cycling? Also, what other anabolic cycles have you run? We also need the dates you ran them. If you want help you'll need to be honest here. What is your clomid dosing for the PCT?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
First, you are 18 and really, really shouldn't be using anabolics since your natural testosterone production is super high at your age and using anabolics will mess up your natural hormone system. Since you have already started a cycle and are having issues... Osta is pretty mild and should not have caused this issue with only taking it for 2 weeks. I'm thinking you have also taken something else. Can you tell us everything you were cycling? Also, what other anabolic cycles have you run? We also need the dates you ran them. If you want help you'll need to be honest here. What is your clomid dosing for the PCT?
Who said hes running clomid. Hopefully though, he has some SERM on hand

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Just saying, if you are going to mess with your endocrine system at a young age why don't you just go all out. Why hurt yourself for a few pounds that you could easily achieve through proper diet and training.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just saying, if you are going to mess with your endocrine system at a young age why don't you just go all out. Why hurt yourself for a few pounds that you could easily achieve through proper diet and training.
Osta Doesn't mess with the endocrine system. It's not a steroid.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Osta Doesn't mess with the endocrine system. It's not a steroid.
It's still binds to the androgen receptors thus allowing for supression of natural test . In a teen body supression of natural test for a prolonged period of time will result in endocrine problems

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It's still binds to the androgen receptors thus allowing for supression of natural test . In a teen body supression of natural test for a prolonged period of time will result in endocrine problems
Good info bro! Ill look into this.