superdrol msten cycle log

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Howdy all. I'm 6'2", 190ish, 36 yrs old. Been lifting off and on for 10+ years. Superfast metabolism--usually cycle ph's for maintenance to get back up to weight. Usually blow up to 215-220, then slack off and shrink back down to 185 within a few months after pct. Have run numerous cycles: epi, msten, m1,4add, lmg, halo, and alpha one. Got best strength gains off of epi at 60 mg...best size gains off of m1,4add stacked with max lmg and halo...alpha one was okay at 60mg but really nice at 80mg--major shutdown though. Anyway, after reading mike arnold's comments on superdrol being the most effective oral and his personal favorite I decided to go for it. After much consideration have decided on superdrol clone at 30mg stacked with msten at 12mg for a 30 day cycle. Going for all out bulk. Will be taking damage control and milk thistle on cycle and clomid, daa and erase for pct (letro on standby).

Figured I'd log this cycle because I haven't found any logs on this particular stack and for research purposes I thought it might be interesting for others to view this simple but powerful cycle.

Will start cycle within the next two weeks. Any comments are welcome. Wish me luck!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You know why you haven't seen anyone else do this?

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Lol, yes, because it's two powerful methyls and superdrol is best ran solo! I am willing to take the risk and plan on keeping the cycle at just 30 days. You're concern and advice is duly noted! I was initially going to run alpha one in lieu of the msten but then decided on the sten because past experiences have shown the alpha one to shut me down much faster and it being a prohormone to m1t despite varying opinions on actual conversion rates has made me err on the side of caution. Tren and lmg are't preferred because I prefer not to have to add extra supps for progestin-related sides.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
I just wanted a little extra oomph to my cycle and msten at 12 mg seems a low dose. Ran it at 20mg before and felt the dose was too low--didn't experience much.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
What do you suggest? Am open to all info from members such as yourself who obviously have more knowledge.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol, yes, because it's two powerful methyls and superdrol is best ran solo! I am willing to take the risk and plan on keeping the cycle at just 30 days. You're concern and advice is duly noted! I was initially going to run alpha one in lieu of the msten but then decided on the sten because past experiences have shown the alpha one to shut me down much faster and it being a prohormone to m1t despite varying opinions on actual conversion rates has made me err on the side of caution. Tren and lmg are't preferred because I prefer not to have to add extra supps for progestin-related sides.
No. Because they don't have any synergy. You'll make less gains with this cycle as you would dosing the sd higher solo.
Idc about the fact it's toxic (iv seen worse)...I'm saying its stupid, that's why no one has ran it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Run sd 30mg for 30 days. Start at 20mg to assess sides of course.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Cycle will be 9 weeks long (63 days) as follows:

Wk1-4: superdrol 30mg daily
Wk3-6: msten 12mg
Wk6-9: alpha one 50mg daily

Cycle supports:
Cycle Assist or Damage Control

Pct: Clomid, Erase, and DAA.

Come and get it. I will be the first to successfully run this cycle.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
So many options...now considering 8 week alpha m60 log. Still undecided. I'm going to research some more...

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ya you could use some research...lol.
Why are you all into these strong orals for absurd amounts of time?
If you're that "manly" just pin. Test 500mg weeks 1-12 sd 20mg weeks 1-4 and tren a 350mg weeks 4-12.
Just an idea.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Never mentioned anything about being manly--freudian slip on your part. Mike arnold recommends an 8 week cycle of super dmz and 180 mg tren, and an 8 week alpha one 60mg/super dmz and lmg/tren mass cycle as well, so my timelines certainly aren't as farfetched or "absurd" as you're suggesting. And I'm not willing to risk $ on a source, of which I do not have in the first place. You're probably right about me doing more research as well. I've cycled enough to know that I know enough. And orals are more powerful and faster-acting. Again, information gleaned directly from mike arnold's lips. But you're probably right, and you're info is very helpful.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
If I had a "source" then trust me--I would be stacking anadrol, m1t, and dbol and logging it just to see if I could. Also, my tattoo hurt like hell and I don't like needles to begin with.
Don't worry: when I succeed on my upcoming "absurd", "manly" cycle you will be the first to know, I'm sure!

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Anyway, I'm leaning towards alpha m60 for 4 weeks at the recommended dosage followed by superdrol at four weeks at 30mg.
Probably unsafe to run but gonna give her the old college try. Until then farmer tan jesus!

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
M1t in uk source.

Sd is better solo and longer period than multiple oral shorter period. My opinion

No need for those other orals you mentioned on stacking. Your set. Do you know how sd gots it name?

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Whyis it called superdrol? What's a good longer cycle you would recommend?

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Methyldrostanolone was first synthesised in 1959 by the pharmaceutical giants Syntex, the same company responsible for well known steroids such as oxymetholone (Anadrol - Superdrol, literally meaning Super(ana)Drol).

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Its the saiyan form of anadrol with your cycle ill go 10/10/10/20/20/20/ with test for 12 weeks

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the info. Any way at all I could substitute dermacrine for the test? Unfortunately pinning is not a viable option for me.