Test Enanthate and Equipoise Cycle - Advise!

dix222

Awards
I am looking into running a cycle of Test Enanthate and Equipoise - Boldenone Undecylenate. I am 24 and this will be my 4th Cycle. I train 4-5 times/week and have done since the age of 16. I am 6'1, 200 lbs and about 14% bf.

The cycle i am investigating consists of the following:

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
Boldenone Undecylenate 250mg/ml

Week 1 Test E, 1000mg/week frontload, read alot on frontloading and weither to do it or not and if its a waste of gear... I for one think its a good idea. Thoughts?

Week 1 Eq, 1000mg/week frontload

Week 2-16 Test E, 500mg/week, pin Mon + Thurs

Week 2-15 Eq, 500mg/week, pin Mon + Thurs

PCT Week 18-21 Clomid 100/50/50/50

Week 18-21 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Armidex on hand for any estrogen related side effects throughout the cycle and pct.

Do i need to add a test booster in to aid recovery during PCT?

Cheers!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
4th cycle at 24? Since 16? Straight up - dont think thats too smart but whatever.
Since it is your 4th cycle why not venture out of the realm of test based steroids and ditch the eq for a 19 nor.
If you decide to tick with your cycle as planned watch your hema as it will be very high along with your BP.
I pretty much think your cycle sucks on because you could run 750 test only and make far greater gains and reduce the likelihood of the sides I just mentioned.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally enjoyed EQ, but I also had Mast-E, which I think is essential in this type of cycle.

EQ is a real performance drug among the best. It shatters what Test and Tren do as far as stamina goes. Strength is no joke either.

Anyways, I'd front load if I chose the EQ route. Double it up on the first dose. 2000mg...might need to stretch that out over two or three days but that's how I'd do it.

But do u really need all that gear? I'd almost tell u to cut down to maybe 10% bf with a low dose of Test, 200mg/wk and T3 @ 40-60mcg/day for the first 6 weeks then blast with extra T and EQ for even more dramatic gains. U might could come back, all said and done, at the same weight but at 10-12% BF.