From Mortal Man to Demigod: Becoming The 1 (unsponsored)

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
What's up fellas, I'll keep it short and sweet.

I've been out of the PH game for a very long time and decided it was time to get my ass back into gear with The 1 by Olympus Labs. My goal is not to gain mass but to put on maybe 2-5lbs. of lean muscle while smashing some bars and killing PRs. I missed the chance to run the old CEL d-plex back in the day so I am beyond stoked Olympus Labs has brought this compound back!

I have PH 3 cycles under my belt...the usual suspects....hdrol, epi, superdrol and 1 SARM cycle of Ostarine (will run again)

Cycle Layout:

Ar1macare Pro: 2-4 caps a day depending how my joints feel

The 1: 75/100/100/125/125 if Im feeling froggy or I may go 100mg for 5 straight weeks

PCT

Tamoxifen: 20/20/10/10

Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/2

That's about it as far as cycling goes. I'm a minimalist and I'm proud

DIET:

Back when I was on Superdrol I was about 204lb.s those days are looooong gone haha.Being an amateur kickboxer I prefer to stay relatively close to my competition weight of 155lbs. Currently I walk around at 158lbs.

So my macros look a little something like this
Fat: 66g
Carb: 244g
Protein: 165g

Training:

Not counting my kickboxing days, I have 4 metcon days a week, 3 strength days a week, and 2 full-body hypertrophy days a week.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.

I'd run it for 6 weeks.

Jared.P

Awards
in.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
It's great to have you all here! Just waiting on my package to arrive so we can get this thing under way!

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Any updates?
My bad dudes! This log is taking a while to set up as I haven't started the cycle yet....I know I suck. Waiting for a few more support supps to come in the mail. I tweaked the cycle a little bit now it looks something like this.

On Cycle:

The 1: 75/100/100/125/125/125
CEL Cycle Assist: 2/2/2/2/2/2

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist: 0/0/4/4/4/4
SNS Reduce XT: 0/0/3/3/3/3

I figured I'd save the SP3R PCT for my Ostar1ne run down the road :)

My macros have been switched up as well.
Fat:63g
Protein:192g
Carb: 250g

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad dudes! This log is taking a while to set up as I haven't started the cycle yet....I know I suck. Waiting for a few more support supps to come in the mail. I tweaked the cycle a little bit now it looks something like this.

On Cycle:

The 1: 75/100/100/125/125/125
CEL Cycle Assist: 2/2/2/2/2/2

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist: 0/0/4/4/4/4
SNS Reduce XT: 0/0/3/3/3/3

I figured I'd save the SP3R PCT for my Ostar1ne run down the road :)

My macros have been switched up as well.
Fat:63g
Protein:192g
Carb: 250g
Always good to wait until you have all the goods;)

We're all impatiently waiting....lol

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Always good to wait until you have all the goods;)

We're all impatiently waiting....lol
Good news everyone! The last of my goodies should be here tomorrow then its time to get this show on the road!

Todays AM Workout:

5X5 Squat (310lbs)
5X5 Bench Press (215 lbs)
5X5 Pendlay Row (165lbs)

*I'm currently weighing in at 155.8lbs and these numbers represent little to no difficulty for me.

Tonights PM Workout:

21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps
Hang Cleans (115lb.)
Push Press (115lb.)
Toes-to-Bar

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news everyone! The last of my goodies should be here tomorrow then its time to get this show on the road!

Todays AM Workout:

5X5 Squat (310lbs)
5X5 Bench Press (215 lbs)
5X5 Pendlay Row (165lbs)

*I'm currently weighing in at 155.8lbs and these numbers represent little to no difficulty for me.

Tonights PM Workout:

21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps
Hang Cleans (115lb.)
Push Press (115lb.)
Toes-to-Bar
Yeah buddy!!!!;)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good news everyone! The last of my goodies should be here tomorrow then its time to get this show on the road! Todays AM Workout: 5X5 Squat (310lbs) 5X5 Bench Press (215 lbs) 5X5 Pendlay Row (165lbs) *I'm currently weighing in at 155.8lbs and these numbers represent little to no difficulty for me. Tonights PM Workout: 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps Hang Cleans (115lb.) Push Press (115lb.) Toes-to-Bar
Are you alive bro?

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Are you alive bro?

sooo sorry dude! I've been trying to find a full time job so I've been swamped with interviews. But I am pleased to announce that today is my first official day on cycle.

Starting weight: 157.0lbs.

Took my first dose of the 1 this morning will be taking my second dose pre-workout later on in the afternoon

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Okay so day one with The1 was yesterday. Since it was he first day I have nothing new to report.

My AM workout was
5x5 Squat at 325lbs.
5x5 OH Press at 145lbs. Pissed because on the last set I only got 4 reps. I really need to work on my pressing mechanics
and 1x5 Deadlifts at 365lbs. too easy

My PM workout was
21-15-9 reps of
135lb. C&J
Ring Dips

-took me 11:23 to do the whole PM workout then I was busy the rest of the night training clients.

I cannot wait until this stuff kicks in, I want people to be afraid of me when the little 157lb. guy is throwing around weight, putting bigger dudes to shame

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot wait until this stuff kicks in, I want people to be afraid of me when the little 157lb. guy is throwing around weight, putting bigger dudes to shame[/QUOTE]

That's the spirit!!!:)

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Update:

Noticed an increased in muscular endurance during my workout yesterday

5x5 squat 330lbs.
5x5 bench press 225lbs.
5x5 Pendlay Row 170lbs.

-The squats felt lighter than they did a few days ago and my rest time between sets (anywhere from 3-5 min.) has been ecatly 1 min. and 30 sec each.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update:

Noticed an increased in muscular endurance during my workout yesterday

5x5 squat 330lbs.
5x5 bench press 225lbs.
5x5 Pendlay Row 170lbs.

-The squats felt lighter than they did a few days ago and my rest time between sets (anywhere from 3-5 min.) has been ecatly 1 min. and 30 sec each.
Nice!!! Sounds good

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
weight jumped to 158.6lbs. in a 500 cal deficit too

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Hey dudes, its been a long time since I came back on the site....I got into a VERY nasty car accident back in September and haven't been to the gym in forever. i had to have a few reconstructive surgeries as well as physical therapy for a long time to come. I want to apologize to all who subscribed to this log. I let you all down.

I'll get back on the horse one day, unfortunately I don't know if itll be any time soon.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dudes, its been a long time since I came back on the site....I got into a VERY nasty car accident back in September and haven't been to the gym in forever. i had to have a few reconstructive surgeries as well as physical therapy for a long time to come. I want to apologize to all who subscribed to this log. I let you all down.

I'll get back on the horse one day, unfortunately I don't know if itll be any time soon.
That's okay man, focus on making a full recovery first, all the best.

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
A little update:

So far surgeries have been successful and I'll be back home in about another week or two...The doc said being in shape saved my life so I'm taking that as an extreme compliment.

Once I'm back home I shall begin physical therapy for about another month or so then its time to get back in the gym when I feel the time is right....I havent gained ANY weight since being hospitalized and luckily Ive retained somewhat of my previous physical form so I can't really complain.

Just grateful to come out of this situation with my life and I want to thank yo guys who have been supportive and ecouraging

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little update:

So far surgeries have been successful and I'll be back home in about another week or two...The doc said being in shape saved my life so I'm taking that as an extreme compliment.

Once I'm back home I shall begin physical therapy for about another month or so then its time to get back in the gym when I feel the time is right....I havent gained ANY weight since being hospitalized and luckily Ive retained somewhat of my previous physical form so I can't really complain.

Just grateful to come out of this situation with my life and I want to thank yo guys who have been supportive and ecouraging
Glad the surgery went well. Take it one step at a time....you'll be back;)