Tren E/Sust cycle.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Just wondering how you guys would dose the sust. I was thinking his for the cycle

Sust- 270mg(1cc) - 1x week (mon)
Tren E - 200mg(1cc) - 2x week (mon, thurs)

both would be ran for 10 weeks.

Also I may throw in some dbol first 4 weeks depending on the money situation.

So is once a week good enough for sust (in this case) or should I do a mon/Thurs split at .5ml?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Normally I would shoot sust Mon, wed, Fri, but I'm just aiming for trt levels and I feel this is the perfect use for sust.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Once a week is fine. but I do eod.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Would it make a difference at this low of a dose? So would you recommend
.3ml 3x a week?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Would it make a difference at this low of a dose? So would you recommend
.3ml 3x a week?
No. You wouldn't be able to pull that off haha anything less than half a cc is impossible unless your using slin pins. In which case that would be fine but still hard. Just pin half a cc twice a week.

T4MP4

Awards
I feel pinning ed, or eod and keeping blood levels stable is very important... I'd atleast go mwf... eod is a Better option

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I feel pinning ed, or eod and keeping blood levels stable is very important... I'd atleast go mwf... eod is a Better option
You don't understand how sust works. Pinning 1 time a week still keeps levels stable.
The only reason you'd go eod is to take advantage of the short esters.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You don't understand how sust works. Pinning 1 time a week still keeps levels stable. The only reason you'd go eod is to take advantage of the short esters.
This has been subject to debate over the years. Sure once a week will be enough for trt and over time you'll get the compounding effects of the longer esters but you'll still have unstable levels before you get the compounding effect. I'd still pin EOD at the outside to keep the prop ester stable.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This has been subject to debate over the years. Sure once a week will be enough for trt and over time you'll get the compounding effects of the longer esters but you'll still have unstable levels before you get the compounding effect. I'd still pin EOD at the outside to keep the prop ester stable.
That's exactly what I said. I'd still pin eod but once a week works. Maybe not optimal, but it works.
When your pinning as little as he is a week it gets tricky to break it up into smaller dosages.
With that dosage I'd probably pin 2x a week.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Thx guys. I've actually ran sust twice before and I tried a mwf and a mon/Thurs schedule and did not notice a difference. I'm gonna go with .5ml 2x a week.

Oh and when I was doin the mwf schedule I was running 810mg a week (3ml)

When I ran the 2x a week I only ran 500mg(2ml)

The results were about the same. Only reason the mwf may have had a little better result is the extra 310mg of test. I feel that I would have had the same outcome running 1.5ml 2x a week.

Hope this helps anyone else who is debating on which protocol is best.