Tagger's THE1 Log [Sponsored by Olympus Labs]

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hello everyone, this is the Pre-Game for my cycle with THE1 (aka The ONE).

THE1 is a product by Olympus Labs, and they are always on point with their products! Long story short, I can't wait to get this product in my stomach!

As of right now I am still waiting on the product but I have a nice long cut planned for vacation at the end of October that I will be getting ready for, and I will be starting that soon.

I am interested to see how shredded this makes me, and to see if I can add a smidge of muscle along the way. :D

Stay tuned for a exciting ride everyone!

PS. I will update this first post later on so everyone can see my stats, diet, lifts, starting pics etc.

Gotta tag some of you. :)
reps4jesus Olympus Labs Savage99 MrKleen73 jdg76 Spaniard love2liftkat princevince BoneDaddy bert45 mountainman33 @keepingtheblade buff.girl cbsharpe puccah8808 edje007

Make sure you leave me links to you're logs too. I like following as many as I can.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Sweet I'm in!!

Really interested in this "1" .

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Sweet I'm in!!

Really interested in this "1" .
Hell yeah!

I'll definitely give this a detailed review for you all.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kick ass!! I'm in! If this is even CLOSE to The One, then prepared to be smitten with this!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Kick ass!! I'm in! If this is even CLOSE to The One, then prepared to be smitten with this!!

You're from Charlotte, you should of been able to run down the road to AppNut and grab you The One whenever ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Saweet! In like Flynn!

Go get'em Tagger!
Thanks for joining!
I hope so. My last cycle had me a little lethargic.

I'm hoping this one brings the ****ing energy!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
What did you decided to stack with it? Or are you gonna run it solo?
I asked OL and they would like a solo run (which is fine with me).

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're from Charlotte, you should of been able to run down the road to AppNut and grab you The One whenever ;)
And that's EXACTLY what I did! The day it was released, I left work early and drove over to the AppNut office and grabbed it and hung out with Dirk and the others for a bit.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking forward to this..IN!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining!

I hope so. My last cycle had me a little lethargic.

I'm hoping this one brings the ****ing energy!
I can assure you with almost absolute certainty you wont have any lethargy with this. Just pure alpha rage!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
And that's EXACTLY what I did! The day it was released, I left work early and drove over to the AppNut office and grabbed it and hung out with Dirk and the others for a bit.
That's awesome! I ****ing wish I lived that close!
Oh yeah! I'm starting today or tomorrow also!
Did you already get yours too?!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I can assure you with almost absolute certainty you wont have any lethargy with this. Just pure alpha rage!
**** yah. I'm excited about this **** then!

Bring on dem gainz!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I got one of my packages today guys!

Not for this cycle but I'm ready for next summer!

Ordering DMZ and Tr3st for the winter!

Olympus Labs does this count towards the show you some of our product from OL and possibly receive something in return? Haha.

I got some AR1MACARE PRO and OSTAR1NE in the mail right now!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm here! We can start the party now! ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's awesome! I ****ing wish I lived that close!

Did you already get yours too?!
Yeah Olympus sent it out a long time ago and it came in today. I'm still waiting for the dermafury though. I popped 75mg in the car when I got it lol
Have you taken any?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah Olympus sent it out a long time ago and it came in today. I'm still waiting for the dermafury though. I popped 75mg in the car when I got it lol
Have you taken any?
I have not yet haha. You gonna run this and the fury together?

Still waiting on dat der mail.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got one of my packages today guys!

Not for this cycle but I'm ready for next summer!

Ordering DMZ and Tr3st for the winter!

@Olympus Labs does this count towards the show you some of our product from OL and possibly receive something in return? Haha.

I got some AR1MACARE PRO and OSTAR1NE in the mail right now!!
MMmmmmmm.....Tr3n.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
In on this for sure!! G luck Tagger!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have not yet haha. You gonna run this and the fury together?

Still waiting on dat der mail.
Yeah. As well as test. I can't wait to start dermafury. But I'm only using the one now with sust and t3

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah. As well as test. I can't wait to start dermafury. But I'm only using the one now with sust and t3
**** yah! Test seems like the way to go. I need to go that way some day!

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm in. Heard this was going to be a good 1!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This happened yesterday...

So, there I was. Standing in my kitchen after I received my glorious USPS package. The moment had finally arrived.. I knew it, I just knew it, I said.

There was a pre workout sample of Conquer tucked away inside of my package.. After I took ample time to digest the greatness of the Olympus Labs products in front of me (EP1 and TR3N) I gently sat them aside and grabbed that pre workout.

As I slowly started to tear the package of the pre workout, I noticed it's delightful fragrance which instantly ignited the very blood in my body, my tongue started watering, and my brain was on the fritz. My body knew that powder made for Demigods was on the brink of total chaos and it was going in my stomach..

So I poured the finest bottle of water I could find. I sparred no expense to find the greatest water to mix with my conquer..

As the water flowed into my glass and met the powder, a heavenly sight was witnessed, not only by me, but by God himself.

We decided the glorious froth of Olympus Labs must be ingested immediately. He said I must do it, so I did, as he commanded.

The energy from the drink sang down from the heavens and united me and the conquer as one..

There was no time to waste. I grabbed my gear and set out on the journey no man had defeated. The gym. For months I battled him, but today I was going to win!

I did all of this in the name of Olympus Labs.. To find out my opponent was closed for the week...

**** the gym, for this week. We shall meet again!

The end.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
This happened yesterday... So, there I was. Standing in my kitchen after I received my glorious USPS package. The moment had finally arrived.. I knew it, I just knew it, I said. There was a pre workout sample of Conquer tucked away inside of my package.. After I took ample time to digest the greatness of the Olympus Labs products in front of me (EP1 and TR3N) I gently sat them aside and grabbed that pre workout. As I slowly started to tear the package of the pre workout, I noticed it's delightful fragrance which instantly ignited the very blood in my body, my tongue started watering, and my brain was on the fritz. My body knew that powder made for Demigods was on the brink of total chaos and it was going in my stomach.. So I poured the finest bottle of water I could find. I sparred no expense to find the greatest water to mix with my conquer.. As the water flowed into my glass and met the powder, a heavenly sight was witnessed, not only by me, but by God himself. We decided the glorious froth of Olympus Labs must be ingested immediately. He said I must do it, so I did, as he commanded. The energy from the drink sang down from the heavens and united me and the conquer as one.. There was no time to waste. I grabbed my gear and set out on the journey no man had defeated. The gym. For months I battled him, but today I was going to win! I did all of this in the name of Olympus Labs.. To find out my opponent was closed for the week... **** the gym, for this week. We shall meet again! The end.
That was fantastic! Sucks about the gym tho lol

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
You may not have Conqu3red the gym, but you sure did just Conqu3r this forum

Tagger

Tagger

Awards