My The ONE Log, Unsponsered Olympus Labs

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Greetings AM Peeps!

This will be my first log in a few years so go easy on me!

A little about me.....I got into GREAT shape for about 11-12 years. I really fell in love with this site and all its positivity. I started grad school and working in bars 4 years ago, and my first semester a good friend of mine died in a terrible way and I went down over the next couple of years in a slow spiral. Working in a bar with lots of bad decisions at my finger tips didnt help. I quit working out altogether about a year ago. I was still lost and needed to heal.

Some therapy and forgiveness and I am mending myself properly from the inside out. I went into the gym about 3 months ago bloated and weak. For about a month I started to go back regularly and my strength started coming back nicely. I kept gaining weight and muscle....

My stats 3 Months ago: (Bloated and weak) 5-01-14
6'3
254lbs
Waist around 40 in
BF 27.7% By Electronic calipers
I could bench around 175lbs for 5 reps (So Sadddddd)

My average numbers for a good ten years were near Combine strength (NOT speed)
I could bench 225lbs for 20 reps...perhaps more.....
I have always had a great and strong back.....20 pull ups x 5 on back day with other nice lifts....

I have busted knees from basketball and football, new ACL that kind of thing, I was grateful for my ability to still move North-South and be mobile and strong...

Fast Forward. The man who got me to fall in love with the gym 12 years ago, saw me weigh myself at near 255lbs and said brother thats too much. I knew it, he did too. He said stop eating carbs and see what happens. He gave me a BASIC idea of what to do, the rest is history. I studied ATKINS and a few other diet plans and made a hybrid low carb cycling diet to fit my needs. I did a normal induction phase of Low to NO carbs for the first 17 days and really saw fat melt off my body. I now have a new outlook on life and eating and I feel like a new man!

I was super low dosing test at 100-200 mgs the last 2 months, I also have been running a moderately dosed transdermal homebrew of OLD 1-test/ and formastane.....loving that dang combo. I have lost around 25 pounds of chub! I am so much stronger....I ran a little Anavar last month and that really helped take some fat off and give me strength while in a k/cal deficit.

Monday 08-04-14
Benched 195 lbs for 10
Waist is around 36 in!
BF is sub 18% by the same test!!!!!!!

My GOALS:
I want to run the test at more anabolic levels around 500 mgs weekly and AVOID bloat and weight gain as much as possible. I am looking to run the ONE like 75/100/100/125/125/150 until I run out. From reports and on boards I believe this is the compound Ive been needing...

I have have been running Myosynergy the last 2 months and recently and have fallen more in love with it....I feel the benefits are just kicking in that I can see. This will be a strength gain and weight loss journal. I have a lifetime supply of ancelleries and body support meds....

If youre still reading....glad to have you along for the ride. This will be my first foray into using Olympus Labs...I am looking forward greatly to trying their product after so many amazing reports.....they say they can turn men into demigods.....

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

The pack shipped yesterday....Ill let you know as soon as I dose....

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
First! :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Also, when I am more comfortable with it, I will post some before and after....Im just too self conscience ....thank you.

Jeffsolo

Jeffsolo

Awards
Sounds like a journey, I'll be keeping tabs bro.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds exciting man, in this for sure

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
20140807_115657useme.jpg
Hey Guys! I know this isnt awesome....but it shows my midsection which I havent been able to take a photo and show the world yet....sorry. Insecure and vain doesnt help! I was down to 227lbs after the rails to trails session before the gym today! I did a two a day cross county.....F U FAT!!!! haha...I look forward to showing you a much better me in a few weeks...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Cycle info (logs) section must be full.
Pardon me, what is your intent with that phrase? I just posted a pic of my fat ass and you have no regard for me or my effort. I figure with this being a brand new compound I wanted as many people to take from it what they could? What do you mean?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He meant that logs should be posted in cycle info section :) Maybe Admin will move this to the right place!

E

ezjax

Awards
i never understood the pyramiding of doses... i always think i pick a dose and stick with it.. if its weak i raise the dose if its strong i lower the dose.. only with the prohormones did guys start thinking this was a good idea.. nobody ever said im going to run anavar at 30mg for a week then 40 for a week then 50 for a week..

most people are like winstrol at 50 for whenever.. or anavar at 100 for whenever..

anyways not important.. good luck with everything.. I loved CEL DPLEX... before mestebol came out DPLEX was my favorite thing..

nice looking midsection.. better than probably 80% of regular dudes and about the same for people posting on the forum.. keep up the good work and you will be shredded in no time

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i never understood the pyramiding of doses... i always think i pick a dose and stick with it.. if its weak i raise the dose if its strong i lower the dose.. only with the prohormones did guys start thinking this was a good idea.. nobody ever said im going to run anavar at 30mg for a week then 40 for a week then 50 for a week..

most people are like winstrol at 50 for whenever.. or anavar at 100 for whenever..

anyways not important.. good luck with everything.. I loved CEL DPLEX... before mestebol came out DPLEX was my favorite thing..

nice looking midsection.. better than probably 80% of regular dudes and about the same for people posting on the forum.. keep up the good work and you will be shredded in no time
Wtf... Guys used to pyramid dbol decades ago.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
He meant that logs should be posted in cycle info section :) Maybe @Admin will move this to the right place!
If it needs to be moved, by all means. I am open to helpful suggestions....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
My logic with the pyramid is the unknown factor. I dont know how I am going to respond to it.....a nice gradual ramping and being alert to what needs to change...and youre right....if it seems to low I will take it up.....but I have a lot more I DONT KNOWS with this product than I KNOW. I might hyper respond....just wish to give it a chance to do its thing and find the ceiling in terms of dosing....thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pardon me, what is your intent with that phrase? I just posted a pic of my fat ass and you have no regard for me or my effort. I figure with this being a brand new compound I wanted as many people to take from it what they could? What do you mean?
Da fuq?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, it was awsome doing a two-a-day yesterday....today my fat clydesdale weight class self feels like I have busted knees.....they are fine. I took asprin last night and took one this am. I just checked the tracking info and my pack is out for delivery. I dont have to work today so I have set up some booby traps at my front door as I am supposed to be out of town tomorrow. I want this pack! Haha....

On another note, I graduated from grad school June 1st, and my Mom bought me a nice shirt and shorts....still almost passed out but I couldnt fit at all into my grad shorts! I tried them on today, they closed! I could almost wear them tonight if I wasnt so vain and concerned about my chubb!! Feels great as my midsection is where I hold onto extra weight lastly...having skinny feet has never gotten me laid!!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, it was awsome doing a two-a-day yesterday....today my fat clydesdale weight class self feels like I have busted knees.....they are fine. I took asprin last night and took one this am. I just checked the tracking info and my pack is out for delivery. I dont have to work today so I have set up some booby traps at my front door as I am supposed to be out of town tomorrow. I want this pack! Haha.... On another note, I graduated from grad school June 1st, and my Mom bought me a nice shirt and shorts....still almost passed out but I couldnt fit at all into my grad shorts! I tried them on today, they closed! I could almost wear them tonight if I wasnt so vain and concerned about my chubb!! Feels great as my midsection is where I hold onto extra weight lastly...having skinny feet has never gotten me laid!!
Greatest feeling right there. Trying on pants or shorts that didn't fit awhile a go, and now they do. As a former chubs myself, that is such great motivation. A tangible measurement of progress.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update: A big bottle of THE 1 has arrived. Beautiful label.....high quality looking. Bottle is heavy.....looks like a lot of product. Very clear directions and ingredients . I have put three down the windpipe with a large chef salad. Today is an off day and I will be traveling to my parents home to cook a lot of meat on a grill and eat carbs this weekend. The 1 will be put to the test. I will look for something around my parents house that is aerobic/ anaerobic activity. If not my first gym day with The one will be Sunday. I will probably be bloated from eating all the things my Mom wants me to eat for losing so much weight. I am looking forward to home eating, then some good training this next week!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Do you recommend any particular timing to take them? Any need for split dosing? Is all at once fine?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you recommend any particular timing to take them? Any need for split dosing? Is all at once fine?
Spread it out evenly throughout the day.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
What is this compound? Is it similar to lgi alpha?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this compound? Is it similar to lgi alpha?
LGI Alpha-20 is methyl-1-androstenediol, a precursor to methyl-1-testosterone. It's a big bulker, harsh to your body and it may make you feel lethargic.

THE 1 is methyl-DHT-oxime. Dry compound, great for dry size gains, strength and aggression. It'll make you feel great too.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good AM AM! I made sure I got an AM HIIT session in yesterday before traveling to see my parents. I was waiting at the gym for them to open at 9 AM. I rocked hard for an hour. The HIIT session was 6 moves for 25 seconds each, 10 second break, then a 2 minute break after doing the six together; then repeat 4 times. I finished with some moderate back work and ran out of time.

It was day two of dosing 75 mgs, today will be day three. I have been eating a lot. My dinner was prety clean, three proteins a salad and broccolili. Then my Mom pulled out desert.....I was bad! It was so good! I am certain I have will gain some weight while eating at the rentals....but its cool. I had anticipated it. I will probably weigh a little over 230 tomorrow at the gym.

***Nothing to note yet of the compound, except for perhaps a positive mood factor...but that could be placebo, so I will keep you informed...***

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd very interested in how this works for ya.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
My report so far: I feel like I am starting to see and feel some effects from the One. Plus: I seem to be recovering faster in between sets. I also am feeling stronger. In DB Rows today, 70 lbs for 3 x 10 each arm. I felt like I had extra gas in my system and did another set of 1 x 10 at 75lbs. Not earth shattering numbers, but a huge improvement over where I was 3 months ago.

My weight today was 232 lbs. That is about 5 lbs up from where my weight was a few days ago. I don't feel bloated but dont feel much leaner yet. I ate a lot of carbs this weekend at my parents home. I have had less than 50 grams of carbs a day, the last three days.

Con: Only one so far. I believe the product may be causing some mild to intense pumps. Not a bad thing, depending of what you are trying to accomplish! My forearms were so swollen at work today I had trouble making a good solid fist due to some pumps. Being able to close your hand is a good thing! I will pick up some taurine. Its been a while since I was on something that caused cramping like this. Not unhappy, at all. ;-)

I am doing a TRX class in the AM with some firefighter buddies tomorrow.....should be fun! Ive got my second product from Olympus on the way, Conquer, looking forward to that!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taurine will def help man, and CONQU3R is only gonna give you more pumps ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Taurine will def help man, and CONQU3R is only gonna give you more pumps ;)
Yeah, if I cant make a fist, Im ok with bitch-slapping if thats all I got! Haha. Conquer looks GREAT!!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r is legit. Been using it for a little over a week, and it already is one of my favorite PWOs.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
You will love conqu3r but the pumps are def intense the first week or 2 but I enjoy it still a month later

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
With its ingredient profile I would expect that. Nothing about it seems underdosed!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ive been up sipping whey protein and green tea. Im really pumped about trying this particular product with some intense. It will be fun to see how it effects my aerobic recovery today, as that will be exhausted as well. Ive never done a TRX class, and it looks hard as hell. Adding to that my buddies who wont say die....its gonna be a great day! Ill fix some eggs with onions and cheese and some carrots in a little bit. I will be sipping on amino acids thoughout the workout, so hopefully that will keep me from embarrassing myself too bad! Youve gotta look bad to look good sometimes....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ive been up sipping whey protein and green tea. Im really pumped about trying this particular product with some intense. It will be fun to see how it effects my aerobic recovery today, as that will be exhausted as well. Ive never done a TRX class, and it looks hard as hell. Adding to that my buddies who wont say die....its gonna be a great day! Ill fix some eggs with onions and cheese and some carrots in a little bit. I will be sipping on amino acids thoughout the workout, so hopefully that will keep me from embarrassing myself too bad! Youve gotta look bad to look good sometimes....
Five eggs w goat cheese and onions with salsa, carrots and advil. Bring on the pain!

ForumRunner_20140814_103945.png

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update: Survived the TRX session! Holy crap it was hard! My big ass did not look great in there. There were some woman in there 50's in the class who had much better form than me. Had to get past that sh*t to blast that sh*t! Wow. My shoulders feel engorged still almost an hour later. It was a 45 minute class. I did fairly well, but found myself holding back not know how long the class was going and I was surrounded by a group of hot friends. There was pressure. i without a doubt felt stronger than I expected. I took 3 caps this AM to really test out The 1. It really helped! I have stretched and am sipping on whey before my post meal.

*I have an amazing attitude right now. I dont know if I have the strength to do another workout as my CNS feels well taxed, but I am AMPED. Like I have the fight in me to try it anyhow.....that *feels great. I know its hard to get anything scientific from a feeling.....but I feel amazing. 50/50 Between accomplishment of tough task and the desire to get into more! Ive run enough tren and 1-test and M1T to see gains inhibited due to feeling like a**.....I feel enhanced and ready to tear stuff up, in a great way. Very pleased so far.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty. I am 5-6 days in and I have to say my initial impression is a very good one. My overall attitude is great. I am ready to focus and attack stuff all day long. I did a two a day workout yesterday. I did another TRX class, really hot chicks in there then did a jog at a rails to trails with some strength intervals of push-ups, squats, and more core work. The two days of TRX classes have my abs the hardest, and in most pain I can remember! I like it. I really found myself doing a wiggle to get up from a leaned back position. I think I will incorporate TRX into my hardening routine for the next few months. I feel I am seeing some double benefit from this compound both in hardening and attitude. Last week I dont think I would have ever done two TRX classes back to back. Not a problem this week!

I feel so good on this compound and liking the effects, I am bumping the dosage up to the full 100mgs starting today. I will weigh myself Monday with an update there. I am on my way to the farmers market to try and score some cheap organic grub.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alrighty. I am 5-6 days in and I have to say my initial impression is a very good one. My overall attitude is great. I am ready to focus and attack stuff all day long. I did a two a day workout yesterday. I did another TRX class, really hot chicks in there then did a jog at a rails to trails with some strength intervals of push-ups, squats, and more core work. The two days of TRX classes have my abs the hardest, and in most pain I can remember! I like it. I really found myself doing a wiggle to get up from a leaned back position. I think I will incorporate TRX into my hardening routine for the next few months. I feel I am seeing some double benefit from this compound both in hardening and attitude. Last week I dont think I would have ever done two TRX classes back to back. Not a problem this week!

I feel so good on this compound and liking the effects, I am bumping the dosage up to the full 100mgs starting today. I will weigh myself Monday with an update there. I am on my way to the farmers market to try and score some cheap organic grub.
Awesome. How many calories above maintenance are you? Something tells me with all this cardio that you're in a deficit?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would say I have been cycling back and forth between maintenance. I've been cutting and trying to keep my calories below maintenance. I've been attempting to adjust to what I am dong that day. I had pizza for the first time in a month tonight! It was awesome. I know Im going to be heavy on weigh in tomorrow. I used today as an active rest day. I feel like someone has been having boxing practice on my ribs. Pretty good stuff for abs TRX....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys. Im very excited to use the compound the way I have wanted to. My regular gym was remodeling this week, so I was having to be very creative to get in some strength and cardio. Thus, the TRX classes were a friendly middleground of...watching me tank and burn......but I knew it was a good thing. My gym is open for business this AM, and I am dying for a pure strength workout. I had a whole small pizza last night, so I should be loaded in glycogen! Im ready to use it and burn it off to get back to fat burning!

I am sipping on 50 grams of whey right now, I will be eating eggs and bacon shortly with a salad. This will be my first workout with Conqu3r as well. So I am very excited to see what the last weeks worth of supp usage will translate in the gym. I am hoping for some small strength increases and faster recovery between sets. Ill let you know how it goes.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
ATTENTION READERS! I will be writing this in the voice of a first time poster, due to all my excitment!

"HOLY FRICKIN SHIIIIIIIT!!()*&^%$#$%^&*()_(*&^%$WERT*()_(*&^%$# I just had the best most amazing workout of my life()*&^%$#^&*(&^%$^&*^%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So my gym was closed this last week and I had to find other ways to train. I did a lot of HIIT and TRX classes and cardio. Today I gave The One, and Conqu3r a run for their money and wow, I was blown out of the water!

Last weeks numbers/ Todays numbers:
One-arm rows DB 80lbs for 10

Last week 70lbs for 10

Last week incline bench 175 for 10

This week 185lbs for 10

My weight last week was 227.5lbs, today I was at 236.8lbs. I look leaner, not bloated. I had a small pizza last night, which is a lot of the weight today. It had been a week since I had bread. Almost 2 months since pizza. All of the food and supps really gave me a Mountain Top workout today. I really couldnt go down. AT 35 and having been out of shape, I felt like the me of old today. I cannot wait to give this a more typical week of weight training and great eating this next week. I am about to cook 7 lbs of chicken thighs and breasts to help get me through the week.

****I have a long and serious career with Pre workout powders.....Conqu3r was one of the finest, and I know that from one usage, one scoop. I had focus, energy, pumps, recovery, and strength that came from simply the Conqu3r alone. I am so F ING happy.....so laid out! Great numbers today at the gym. I look forward to my workout tomorrow so much! ****

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great man making me want this even more.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The One with Conquer I think is an overnight success in my mind. So much feel good with results. With my Profile name being motiv8er, the combo really is delivering well, so quickly. Its easy for me to be in a great mood. I feel I am in an amazing growth phase, in so many ways. I know I will have to go slow with adding the weights, as I dont want to hurt myself. The weight was so light....:)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas! I am going to go try and do the TRX class again tonight. I had a great response to it last week, and a real pretty girl at work said she was going. So I'm in. I didnt eat enough yesterday. I didnt realize that until I woke up this AM. I woke up feeling bad and sickly. Very weak. I have had a number of salads and lots of chicken and feel I am bouncing back nicely. While I was at work at had 8 oz of a crab bisque and the instant calories really helped.

I will report how TRX goes with lots of conqu3r and the one in my system. Should be fun! And beautiful scenery!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout! I feel amazing. I did the TRX class and could tell I was improving. My whole mid section feels more solid than ever before. I start a new job tomorrow and am glad I got in a great workout tonight. Tomorrow will have to be a strength training day for sure. I am glad to have done something so different for 3 of the last 5 days. It felt good to get out of my comfort zone. I have eaten much better than I did yesterday. I think I will have to mix some form of carbs in post workout to help in recovery. I dont want to do that, but cant feel like I did this morning.

I will give you an update on both weight and strength tomorrow.

Prostate. With this product being a methylated form of DHT, I have noticed a small bit of pressure in my prostate area. I take a half serving of cycle support pretty much year round and it really takes good care of me, I think for liver, lipid, and prostate control I will up my support supps. I havent taken my BP in a while, but will get that done this next week as well just to see what effects the compound is having on me.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't mind him he's like a cranky old man yelling at the teenagers

Bro, you're reasoning for having a hard time and gain the weight you did hit home for me. I understand losing friends, I get it. I'm glad you're where you're at and making the strides you're making. Needless to say, I'm in, keep killing it!!!

Once this log is over, we're going to throw some transformation pics of you up and you're going to motivate many!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Don't mind him he's like a cranky old man yelling at the teenagers

Bro, you're reasoning for having a hard time and gain the weight you did hit home for me. I understand losing friends, I get it. I'm glad you're where you're at and making the strides you're making. Needless to say, I'm in, keep killing it!!!

Once this log is over, we're going to throw some transformation pics of you up and you're going to motivate many!

ForumRunner_20140818_234131.png