Gyno or just water gain?

uberjedi

Awards
This is the 3rd week of my Epi cycle. Epi at 60 Tr3st at 100. Hit my chest and back like a wild man this AM. Got home and noticed a some extra water and maybe a little fat storage in my underarms and leading up to my nipple areas. Jumped 2%Bf this past weekend and wondering if isn't a combo of that and this being the first week the Epi really takes hold and the big session this AM. Nipples haven't been puffy or painful at all. I'm using 1pump a day (split into 2 doses) of Transform. Wondering if I shouldn't bust out 10/20mg of Nolva for a week or so just to be safe. Thoughts....

uberjedi

Awards
I could also up my letro to 1mg/day instead of .5

uberjedi

Awards
Googled some **** and think that the rapid weight gain over the weekend might be the cause. I store fat there easily and it might be dragging along some of the water bloat from Epi. Chalking it up to paranoia right now. Will keep an eye on it. Your thoughts are still appreciated.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
A pic is the only way people will be able to tell you for sure... Are you nipples itchy or sensitive?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
That's a positive sign. Just keep an eye on it. You really shouldn't have an issue with gyno on cycle with epi. It's the rebound gyno in PCT that should be the only issue, but even that should be negated with a proper PCT.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Oh didn't see that you were on Trest as well.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
You on any type of AI right now?

A lot of people run TransFORM with Trest

uberjedi

Awards
Gonna keep it under observation. Some old threads mention that they are hard lumps. Also according to the mayo clinic site a subben fat gain can temporarily spike estrogen. So I think I'll up the Transform for a few days to be safe and if it gets any worse pop some nolva as insurance.

uberjedi

Awards
Transform and been dropping .5ml Liquid Letro a day as a precaution