Wondering if this is too crazy

wrathman10

Awards
So I want to run this by you guys to find out if this could work.

Dmz 30/30/30/30/30
Bridge osta 20/20/20/20
Halo? 75/75/75/75/75
Pct
Nova 40/40/20/20
Osta 20/20/20/20

Normal supports will add tudca. Also have adex on hand. I know ill need something to combat lethargy but not sure what. Open to suggesting or If I'm just plain crazy let me know. Thanks

Previous cycles halo 75 for 6 weeks and test/Eq 400/600 15/12 weeks.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking DMZ with Test/EQ again.

U could do this but ur body would be tired of the orals by the time u transitioned into the Halo.

I'm assuming ur saying to run DMZ then Osta then Halo. Correct?

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking DMZ with Test/EQ again. U could do this but ur body would be tired of the orals by the time u transitioned into the Halo. I'm assuming ur saying to run DMZ then Osta then Halo. Correct?
DMZ / Test / EQ looks great!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Test/EQ is my all time fav... DMz works pretty well also.

wrathman10

Awards

U could do this but ur body would be tired of the orals by the time u transitioned into the Halo.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I was thinking of running the dmz then ostra then halo. I thought ostra wasn't methyl so it would be alright. should i run this a different way?

wrathman10

Awards

Yes I would like to run it dmz then ostra then halo. I thought ostra wasn't methyl so it would be alright. How would you suggest I restructure it.

wrathman10

Awards
I am trying to add 12ish good pounds. I know diet is key and I have it locked in.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I've been happy running 3-MHD which is Msten, Hexadrone, and DMZ. I've ran double dose and even triple doss with it. Now I'm stacking it with Quad Methyl Xtreme. Scroll through my log to get an idea.