MK13 Olympus Labs Ep1 Log - 1st PH Cycle - Non Sponsored

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
MK13 Olympus Labs Ep1 Log - 1st PH Cycle - Non Sponsored

My stats are: 45 y/o, 5’8” and 184 pounds. 13% body fat. On TRT. Pre Diabetic w/ insulin resistance. Have been training on and off for over 10 years. Martial Arts back ground. Seriously into weight training last 2 years since my dx of pre diabetes and insulin resistance. I’m taking in about 2700-3000 calories per day, 250g min of protein, carbs at 150g max. I drink about 1 – 1.5 gal of water per day.

After a lot of research, thought and consideration, I decided to go forward w/ doing my 1st PH cycle. I decided to go w/ OL based upon the reviews, conversations and support I’ve had w/ OL and some of the reps.

My cycle is going to be: 200mg wk Test C (TRT)., Olympus Labs Ep1 for 5 wks @ 30/45/45/45/45. May go 6 weeks depending. Taking Ar1macarePro for support while on cycle. Test C 200 mg week divided into 2 shots, Amidex for AI at .5 tab eod. No PCT needed.

Looking to gain 10-15 pounds of lean muscle mass and lower my body fat percentage. I know this is going to be tough and may not be reachable but we will see in 5-6 weeks. May need to do a cut/recomp following this cycle depending on where I land.

My diet and training plans are:
Diet:
Meal 1: Oat bar, 2 scoops of protein powder, 1 serving of nuts.
Meal 2: 1 Can of tuna, 1 cup of Quinoa w/ green onions. 2 hard boiled eggs w/ yolk.
Meal 3: 1 Serving of grilled lamb, 1 cup of Basmati Rice and 1 cup of Salad
Meal 4: 1 Serving of Cashews or Pecans, 1 Turkey Sandwich (3 oz turkey w/ 2 slices of Rye Bread). 2 hard boiled egg whites.
Meal 5: PWO: 2 scoops of protein powder, 1 Serving of nuts
Meal 6: 1-2 serving of protein (beef or chicken), 1-2 serving of veggies, 1 cup of Rice or Quinoa.
Meal 7: 2 scoops of protein powder.

Training:
Monday and Thursday:
Flat Bench @ 210 # 5 sets of 8
Incline Bench @ 150# 5 sets of 8
Decline Bench @ 150# 5 sets of 8
Flat Bench Flyes @ 40-45# 5 sets of 8 or machine at 170# 5 sets of 8
Deltoid Fly @ 20-25# 5 sets of 8

Tuesday and Friday:
Incline Zottman Curls @ 35# 5 set of 8
Skull Crushers @ 70# 5 sets of 8
Hammer Curls @ 45# 5 sets of 8
21’s @ 50# 1 set
Cable Pull Downs @ 60# 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls @ 125#, pyramid -10# per set x 5
Weighted Dips @ 45#, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10

Wednesday and Sunday:
Flat Bench @ 100# 5 sets of 5 (warm up)
Squats @ 200# 5 sets of 5
Dead Lifts @ 150# 5 sets of 5
Barbell Rows @ 150# 5 sets of 5
Deltoid Fly @ 20-25# 5 sets of 8

I will be updating this log periodically. It may not be daily due to my other commitments but I will update when I have a chance.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
I will be updating this log periodically. It may not be daily due to my other commitments but I will update when I have a chance.

7/28: 1st day of epi. 30mg. Feeling slight thermogenic effect. No other effects noted. Normal work out routine followed. Milestones: Flat bench @ 220 x 5 sets of 5.

7/29: 2nd day of epi, 30mg. Feeling fuller, not sure if this is normal to feel the effects this soon but may be due to the test base. Good pumps during and post workout. Slight head ache throughout the day. Had to work out at home due to external issues. Normal work out followed.

7/30: 3rd day of epi, 30mg. Still feeling fuller. Muscles seem fuller. Good pumps following workout, post workout and throughout the day. Worked out at home again due to external issues. Normal work out followed but at lower weight range.

7/31: 4th day of epi, 30mg. Still feeling fuller. I’ve had slightly puffy nipples since being on TRT, but since taking the EP1 it seems to have resolved. It never really bothered me. Sleeping well and overall good state of mind. Not sure if the results I’m experiencing are normal or not. Curious how this cycle is going to run. Everything I’ve experienced so far I’m happy and looking forward to seeing the results at 5 or 6 weeks. Looking forward to my work out this afternoon.

Work out was good. Lots of power and strength. Was stuck doing dumbbell presses as all the barbells were taken. Normal work out followed. Milestones: Flat bench: 150 (75x2) x 4 sets of 8. Pec deck: 190 x 3 sets of 8, 1 set of 8 @ 170. 4 sets of dips, incline bench at 110, strained shoulder earlier this week on incline, but 110 felt way too light. Didn’t crush it but definitely increased strength with lots of energy. Good pumps. Left the gym feeling good but work out felt short because I still had a lot of energy left. Worried about overtraining if I decided to stay.

8/1: 5th day, 30 mgs. Sleep is still good. Thoughts are clear. A little sore from yesterday’s workout. Ready for another day and hopefully will be able to crush my work out today.

Normal work out followed. Work out was good. Definately hit everything that I needed to and some. Good pumps, good strength and energy. Added a 666 curls at the end of the workout (6 sets of 6 curls w/ varying hand positions under 6 mins focusing on negatives). Muscles are definately feeling fuller.

8/2: 6th day, 30 mgs. Not too sore from yesterday's workout. Today's an off day. Will do some light stretching and staying loose. Hopped on the scale this morning. Weighing in at 188.4. Muscles are still feeling full. Thoughts are clear and no aggression/rage issues. Happy w/ the progress so far. Looking forward to next week when I increase the dose to 45mg.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guess I'm first:)

Enjoy your cycle bro.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
edje007 and jaycuda. thanks for the words and support. this is why i chose olympus labs.

8/3: still feeling good and focused. muscles are still feeling full and having the day off yesterday was great for recovery. hit my workout today and finished w/ energy still left. awesome pumps and good strength. no milestones today. happy to have gained 4.4 pounds in week. wife said i look like i'm starting to lean out.

8/4: great sleep last night. ready to increase the dosage to 45 mg today. a little tight and sore from yesterday's workout. going to try increase my bench and hoping to hit 230 today for 5 sets of 5.

cheers,
larry

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far. Any before/after photos to expect?

Also, are you supplementing Taurine? I'd get some and take 3g twice daily. It's pretty cheap at most retailers(we don't carry a Taurine product unfortunately) but without it I get some pretty nasty cramps.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Looking good so far. Any before/after photos to expect?

Also, are you supplementing Taurine? I'd get some and take 3g twice daily. It's pretty cheap at most retailers(we don't carry a Taurine product unfortunately) but without it I get some pretty nasty cramps.
Jay,
Thanks for the advice. I already have some Taurine on hand just in case. Hopefully, I will not need it during this cycle. Knock on wood so far. Keeping up w/ my water intake.

I will be posting some before and after photos at the end of cycle. I'm pretty happy w/ the cycle so far. Everything seems to be moving in a good direction.

Cheers,
Larry

8/4: Continued. Tolerating the increased dose at 45mg per day. Hit the gym and completed my work out. Was able to hit 230 today but only for 1 set x 6 reps. Finished the rest of my flat bench at 220 x 2 sets and 200 x 2 sets. Not feeling on point today during my incline bench sets. Seems I aggravated my shoulder from last weeks and its still present during today's work out. Definitely need to rest and let this heal. I will probably switch this up and find a substitute that won't aggravate it. Still feeling good. Pumps are good during and post work out.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Jay, Thanks for the advice. I already have some Taurine on hand just in case. Hopefully, I will not need it during this cycle. Knock on wood so far. Keeping up w/ my water intake. I will be posting some before and after photos at the end of cycle. I'm pretty happy w/ the cycle so far. Everything seems to be moving in a good direction. Cheers, Larry 8/4: Continued. Tolerating the increased dose at 45mg per day. Hit the gym and completed my work out. Was able to hit 230 today but only for 1 set x 6 reps. Finished the rest of my flat bench at 220 x 2 sets and 200 x 2 sets. Not feeling on point today during my incline bench sets. Seems I aggravated my shoulder from last weeks and its still present during today's work out. Definitely need to rest and let this heal. I will probably switch this up and find a substitute that won't aggravate it. Still feeling good. Pumps are good during and post work out.
Sounds good man, I take the taurine throughout my cycle & pct. Preventative instead of waiting to cramp

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
UPDATES: Sorry for not posting sooner.

8/5: tolerating 45mg dose of epi well. No issues. Still feeling good. Crushed my workout w/ energy left. Strength is good. Intensity and focus are good. Pumps were huge today. Looking forward to seeing the end result at 5 – 6 weeks.

8/6: Still feeling good. Sleep was ok. Muscles are still full. No work out today due as my wife was having surgery. Diet was not on point today. Tried to stick as close as possible in the hospital cafeteria. Got a bit hypo at times today as my schedule was off. Energy is still up and no lethargy. Going to make the best of this off day.

8/7: A little tired from yesterday. Sleep was good but don’t feel too rested. Hope to get a work out in today but will have to see if time allows. Was not able to get to the gym but managed to get in a work out at home. Strength, energy and focus was good. Decent pumps during and post work out. Obviously was not able to get full workout and made the best of what I had available.

8/8: Still a bit tired. Sleep was restless. Needing to get back to the gym but don’t think it’s going to happen today. Wife is still recovering. Will be working out at home. Doing well on the 45mg epi dose. Muscles are still full. No sides so far. Worked out at home but crushed it w/ gas still in the tank. Intensity was good. Put in an extra set of 21’s and zottman curls. Pumps were good during and after work out. Focused aggression during my workout. Some slight acne flare up so trying to keep my skin clean and dry.

8/9: Off day. Very much needed after a long week. Finally a good nights sleep. Going to take it easy today. Still doing well on 45mg doses. A bit sore from yesterdays work out. Ending week 2 and looking forward to week 3. Have to push myself hard next week.

Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/10: Woke up feeling good. Did a fasted work out today and crushed it. Strength, muscle fullness and pumps were awesome. Energy was high. Added 5 sets of preacher curls, 1 set of 21's, 5 sets of 10 of hammer curls, triceps extensions and skull crushers. Did measurements today and gained 1/4" in biceps and 1/2" in my chest. Ending week 2 and getting ready to start week 3. Will be increasing weight to see if I can increase the gains. Diet was a little off today. Went to the A's game today, tried to keep clean as possible but cheated a bit. Need to get back on the horse tomorrow and back on point.

8/11: Starting week 3 at 45 mg. Still doing well. Sleep was good last night but work up a little tired. Going to hit the gym this afternoon. Excited about today's work out. Curious of total gains made at the end of this cycle. Hoping to hit 200 at the end of it.

Cheers,
Larry

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Subbed.
Question, does one bottle of epi from Ol last for 6 weeks?

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Subbed.
Question, does one bottle of epi from Ol last for 6 weeks?
yes. olympus labs made this easy, there are 120 tabs in the bottle. perfect for the 30/45/45/45/45/45 6 week cycle.
cheers,
larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/11 cont.: happy to hit the gym again after working out at home. feeling great. high energy, focus and intensity. crushed my work out today. awesome pumps. normal work out followed.

milestones today were:
flat bench: 230# 3 sets of 5, 220# 3 sets of 5 and 200# 3 sets of 5.
incline bench at 170# 5 sets of 5. Shoulder is feeling better.

Had extra energy so I added the following today:
super set of military presses @ 60# 4 sets of 10 and pullovers @ 45# 4 sets of 10, cable cross overs @ 30# 4 sets of 10.

8/12: sleep was off last night, woke up twice. sore from yesterdays work out but feeling good. excited to be in week 3 and looking forward to the strength increases. weight is still at 188. going to push hard today at the gym.

cheers,
larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/12 Cont: Work out today was good, not great. Energy levels were good but struggled a little today. Feeling sore from yesterday’s work out and some joint soreness. Hit everything that I needed to and added 2 extra sets of preacher curls and 3 extra sets of zottman curls to finish off my arms. Pumps were huge during and post work out.

The joint pain and stiffness is primarily in the medial aspect of the elbow. Thinking E2 levels may be getting too low on the Ep1 and Arimidex. Will have to kick up the fish oil and lower my Arimidex doseage to .5 tab 2 x per week. If it continues to persist I may have to drop Arimidex until my cycle is over.

8/13: Restless sleep last night. Woke up tired and could have slept in for a while longer. Soreness is resolving. Doing well on 45mg Ep1 still. Muscles are still full. Need to focus today and stay on point. Leg and Back day today, going to try to hit it hard.

Cheers,
Larry

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes. olympus labs made this easy, there are 120 tabs in the bottle. perfect for the 30/45/45/45/45/45 6 week cycle.
cheers,
larry
Yeah buddy..... massive gains bro in just 1 bottle:)

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
My buddy is using Ep15tane. He is in week 5.

He gained 15,4 lbs:)
I'm hoping for the same. I've gained 4.4 pounds so far and at week 2.5. 3.5 weeks to go. Need to push hard and grow.

8/13 Cont: Work out was good. Had to keep focused on completing my work out. Soreness from the previous 2 days. Hit everything that I needed to. Had to substitute squats for goblet squats as all the squat racks were taken. Managed to get 2 sets of 10 hack squats at the end. Added some laying leg curls to finish off my calves.

8/14: Slept ok last night. Woke up a few times. Muscles are still full and seem harder. Soreness is not so bad today. Joints seem ok. Lots of energy. Tolerating the 45 mg dose well. No sides so far. Looking forward to the gym this afternoon to hit chest and shoulders.

Cheers,
Larry

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My buddy is using Ep15tane. He is in week 5.

He gained 15,4 lbs:)
His weight by start was 204.6 lbs.

Now: 220lbs.

He is pretty tall(atleast compared to me. 6.2)

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/14 Cont: After a long day at work, energy was not there. Work out was good. Had to force myself to push through it. Hit everything on my list. Trying to focus more on the negative during my lifts. The strength is definately there but my focus and energy was off today. Milestones for today: Flat Bench: 1RM 250#, 230# x 2 sets of 5, 200# x 3 sets of 5. Pec Deck 190# x 4 sets of 10.

8/15: Sleep was ok. Woke up tired today. Not too sore from yesterday’s workout, but definitely some soreness and tightness. I’m a little more then 3.5 weeks into this cycle. Weighted in at 189.4 today, have put on 5# so far. Slight joint pain and dryness still. Hopefully it will start resolving soon. Looking forward to hitting Bi and Tri today.

Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/15 Cont: Work out was good. Was thrown off my game a little as the gym was packed on a Friday afternoon. Had to change up my work out routine and did some substitutions via machines instead of free weights. Managed to get all the work I needed done. Added reverse curls @ 50# x 4 sets x 10 reps, perfect curls @ 50# x 4 sets x 10 reps. Pumps were awesome. Energy was good. Was focused and on point. Left the gym feeling accomplished and ended the week on a good note. Tomorrow is a rest day. Will be definitely taking advantage of this to get some much needed rest and recover from this past weeks work outs. Planning on going to the gym tomorrow w/ the wife. Will probably take it easy and do a de load session. Will be starting week 4 on Monday. Feeling great about the progress so far.
Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/16: Off day. Very much needed. Going to relax and get some rest.

8/17: Woke up this morning feeling great. Going to hit the gym this morning w/ the wife. Hit everything that I had on my list. Superset today of 4 sets of 10 at 60#, bicep curls, skull crushers and military presses. Doing well on the 45mg doses. Good pumps and energy at the gym today. Getting ready to enter week 4 tomorrow.

Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/18: Starting week 4. Weighted in at 190.2, up 6 pounds. 45mg Ep1 per day. Feeling great. Muscles are full and strength is good. Focus and intensity are on point. Hit the gym this afternoon and just crushed my workout. Hit everything on my workout. Milestones: Flat Bench 230# 5 sets of 5. Pec Deck 200# 4 sets of 8. Added Pullovers @ 50# 4 sets of 10. 1 set of 21's at 60#, 3 sets of curls at 60# and 3 sets of overhead triceps extensions at 60#.
Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/19: Woke up today feeling great. Sleep was ok. Strength and energy are up. Doing well on 45mg Ep1 dose. Really feeling the Ep1 this week. No sides still at week 4.

Knocked out a small morning arm work out.
Skull Crushers at 70# for 8 sets of 10
21’s at 70#
Bicep Curls at 70# for 4 sets of 10..
Triceps Kick Backs at 25# for 4 sets of 10
Perfect Curls at 70# for 3 sets of 10
Military Press at 70# for 3 sets of 10

Hit the gym this afternoon and dominated my work out. Completed everything on my list and added the following:
6 extra sets of 10 Preacher Curls at 60#
Reverse Curls at 40# for 4 sets of 10
Superset of Zottman curls and Hammer curls at 25# to finish off my biceps, 4 sets of 10.

Had a lot of energy left but was running out of time as I needed to pick up my wife from work. Really feeling good today. Pumps were huge. Looking more vascular today. Muscles are feeling really full and getting an awesome burn.
Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/20: Woke up feeling ok. Sleep was restless. Doing well on 45mg Ep1 still. No sides to report. Muscles are still feeling fuller. Hit my work out today and got everything that I had planned. Added 4 sets of 10 Hack Squats. Think I may have tweaked my back as my footing may have been a little off on my Hack Squats. Going to ice this tonight and hopefully its nothing too major.

8/21: Sleep was good. Feeling full of energy. Going to hit the gym hard today. Need to make the best of week 4. Hit the gym today and hit everything on my list. Had to substitute w/ dumb bells today as all the barbells were taken. Really focused on the negatives of my lifts and less then 30 second breaks. Added 4 sets of Pull Overs x 10 reps @ 50#, isometric chest presses at 20# 4 sets x 10 reps. Felt really pumped today, muscles are really full. Feeling good about progress.

8/22: Woke up today feeling a little tired. Restless last night. Need to get though the work day and hit the gym hard and finish the week off strong. Doing well on 45mg Ep1. Did tweak my back on Wednesday. Not too much pain, a dull ache and some stiffness. Going to have to stretch and be careful. Hit the gym hard today. Did all my planned exercises. Added closed grip bench presses at 70#, 4 reps x 10 to finish off my triceps and extra preacher curls to failure, drop sets. Left today feeling really pumped and full.

I did notice my aggression is up and tolerance for stupid crap is way down. I have been channeling my anger in my lifts to do more. But I definitely need to keep an eye on this and keep in check. Went off on a person in the locker room today and ready to throw down. Was washing out my shaker cup in the sink and noticed he moved bag and towel off my bench. There were other benches free so I don't understand what he was doing but don't like people messing w/ my stuff. Definitely was not feeling it or feeling it depending on how you look at it.

Tomorrow is a much needed off day. Going to take advantage of this and get some much needed rest.
Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/23: Off Day. Much needed rest for recovery. Going to make the best of today.

8/24: Sleep was good. Good energy and mindset if focused. Doing well on 45mg Ep1. Weighted in at 190.5. Did a fasted workout this morning. Back pain is subsiding. Hit everything on my list. Added 4 sets of machine curls @ 60#, 4 sets of 10, Triceps Extensions @ 65#, 4 sets of 10, Closed Grip Bench Press @ 100#, 4 sets of 10, Preacher Curls @ 125# pyramid to 50# to failure. Muscles and pumps are full. Focusing my aggression into my workout. Working on negatives and muscle connection. Looking forward to going into week 5 of this cycle. Have to go strong the last 2 weeks and grow.

Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/25: Starting week 5. Woke up feeling good. Doing well on the 45mg Ep1 dose. Muscles are still full. Mind is clear and focused. Hit the gym today for chest day. Did my workout as listed. Hit 230# on the flat bench for 3 sets of 5. Failed on 4th set only getting 3 reps. Did another set of flat bench at 200# 5 sets of 5. Inclines today at 170 x 5 sets of 5.

Milestones today:
Pec Deck 4 sets of 10 at 210#

Added the following today:
Pull overs 4 sets of 10 at 55#
Isometric Chest Press 4 sets of 10 w/ 2 10# plates
Reverse Curls at 50# to failure x 3 sets, approximately 65 total
Standing Triceps Extensions 3 sets of 10 at 65#
Skull Crushers 3 sets of 10 at 40#
Seated Bicep Curls 3 sets of 10 at 40#
21's 1 set at 65#

Feeling really pumped and full today. Lots of energy and focus during my workout. Pushing myself really hard the last 2 weeks of this cycle.
Cheers,
Larry

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
8/25: Starting week 5. Woke up feeling good. Doing well on the 45mg Ep1 dose. Muscles are still full. Mind is clear and focused. Hit the gym today for chest day. Did my workout as listed. Hit 230# on the flat bench for 3 sets of 5. Failed on 4th set only getting 3 reps. Did another set of flat bench at 200# 5 sets of 5. Inclines today at 170 x 5 sets of 5.

Milestones today:
Pec Deck 4 sets of 10 at 210#

Added the following today:
Pull overs 4 sets of 10 at 55#
Isometric Chest Press 4 sets of 10 w/ 2 10# plates
Reverse Curls at 50# to failure x 3 sets, approximately 65 total
Standing Triceps Extensions 3 sets of 10 at 65#
Skull Crushers 3 sets of 10 at 40#
Seated Bicep Curls 3 sets of 10 at 40#
21's 1 set at 65#

Feeling really pumped and full today. Lots of energy and focus during my workout. Pushing myself really hard the last 2 weeks of this cycle.
Cheers,
Larry
Sounds like you're having a nice run!

Keep uo the good work!!!

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Sounds like you're having a nice run!

Keep uo the good work!!!
Thanks for the support and encouragement!
Cheers,
Larry

8/26: Woke up tired today and a bit low energy. Need to shake this and get back on point. Still doing well on the 45mg Ep1 dose. Bought a new ez curl bar today so I had to make time today to break it in and get in a double work out.

1 workout at home consisting of 21s 1 set, Skull Crushers, Standing Triceps Extensions, Standard Curls and Bicep Rows all at 65# for 4 sets of 10.

Hit the gym and followed my normal training schedule. Definitely getting stronger, fuller and pumped. Changed my hand positions to change things up. Added supersets of skull crushers and lateral side triceps extensions at 60#, machine triceps extensions and reverse triceps extensions at 60# for 3 sets of 10, reverse curls followed by bicep rows at 50#. Finished off my triceps today w/ an extra 2 sets of body weight dips till failure. Minimal rest between sets, only rest was to get set up for my next sets or lifts. Feeling really good and pumped from today’s workout.

8/27: Feeling really good this morning. Nothing a good night of rest won't fix. Sore from yesterdays work out but nothing horrible. Feeling full and pumped still. Have to remember to keep my focus today in the gym and eat. 1.5 weeks left on this cycle.
Cheers,
Larry

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Good **** bro. Make sure to have before and after pics for us!

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Good **** bro. Make sure to have before and after pics for us!
thanks for the support and encouragement! i will definately have some before an after pics to post when this cycle is done.
cheers,
larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/27: A wee bit tired today. Woke up at 430 am this morning because the dog needed to go outside. Since it was close to my time to get up I just decided to stay up. Body is a bit exhausted from working out hard the last couple of days. Muscles are still really full and pumped. Have to get through the work day and hit the gym. Still doing well on the 45 mg Ep1 dose.

Hit the gym this afternoon. Completed my workout. Had to substitute squats for goblet squats w/ 75# dumbbell as all the racks were taken. Was only able to add an extra 3 set of 10, dumbbell rows at 50# before I decided to call it a day. Going to get home, stretch and hopefully loosen up.

8/28: Dog woke me up this morning at 4 am. Definitely will have to figure out what is going on here. Tried to go back to sleep but it was almost a wasted effort. Finally decided to get up and have some coffee, get my day started. Feeling sore from the last 4 days workouts. Nothing too unbearable. Weighted in at 191.5 #. Muscles are full and pumped. I can see the results from the last 4 weeks. Have to get through the work day and hit the gym hard today. Hoping to finish the week strong. Get some rest on Saturday and hit week 6.
Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/28: Cont:

Hit the gym hard today. Put my head phone and got to work. Really motivated and digging deep to finish this cycle strong. Hit everything on my list and added the following:

Dumb bell flat bench press: 150# (75x2) 3 sets of 8
Dumb bell incline press: 120# (75x2) 3 sets of 8
Pull overs: 60# 3 sets of 10
Isometric chest press: 2 10# plates, 4 sets of 10

Milestones:
Pec Deck: 220# 2 sets of 8, 210# 2 sets of 8, 200# 2 sets of 8 and 190# 1 set of 8.

The strength is definitely there. Getting really huge pumps today. Really feeling the muscle mind connection in today’s workout. Started to lag at the end but managed to finish strong w/ pause rest to complete my workout.

8/29: Had a much needed good night sleep. Woke up feeling refreshed. Had the dog sleep in the bed room last night. Hoping she was not going to wake me up early in the morning. Doing well on 45mg Ep1 dose. Mind, focus and energy are good. Amazing what sleep can do. Not too sore. Muscles are still full and semi pumped. Looking forward to hitting the gym and getting some much needed rest on Saturday.
Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/29: Cont.
Hit the gym hard today. Got in a good workout. Hit everything on my list w/ good energy and focus. Huge pumps today. Focusing on mind muscle connection and negatives. Added the following to todays workout:

Preacher Curls @ 125#->50#, drop sets-1 set of 10 and 1 set till failure
Reverse Grip Bicep Curls @ 40# 4 sets of 10
Reverse Triceps Extensions @ 70# 2 sets of 10, 60# 2 sets of 10
Lateral Triceps Extensions @ 35# 4 sets of 10
Superset of Standing Zottman Curls and Hammer Curls @ 25# 2 sets till failure to finish off my arms

Definitely some huge pumps today. Probably the best I have had on this cycle. I was really hard to bend my arms after today's workout. Happy that I ended the week strong and hard. Tomorrow is a much earned rest day. I will be taking advantage of doing nothing but resting.

8/30: Off

Had a good nights sleep. Doing well on the 45mg Ep1 dose. No sides other then some slight joint stiffness. Much needed rest day today. Will be taking advantage of it and hitting the gym hard tomorrow morning. Looking forward to starting week 6 on Monday.
Cheers,
Larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
8/31: Got a good nights sleep. Feeling rested even for waking up at 5am in the morning. Doing well on the 45mg Ep1 dose. Weighing in at 191#. Up 7# to date. Mood and focus are good. Mixing and moving up my workout routine today. Moving my monday workouts to sundays, will be moving everything up by 1 day for now. Hit the gym this morning for a fasted workout. Hit my normal chest workout as listed above. Added the following exercises.

Pull overs: 65# 4 sets of 10
Isometric chest press: 2 10# plates, 4 sets of 10

Milestones today:
Flat bench @ 235#, 5 sets of 5
Pec Deck @ 210#, 4 sets of 8

Felt really good today during and post work out. Decided to take it slow and easy today. Focusing on negative portion of the lift. Pumps were good and muscles are feeling full. No complaints w/ progress on this cycle.

Feeling hypo all afternoon. My eating schedule was off this afternoon due to traveling. Really need to keep up w/ my food intake.

9/1: Week 6. 45mg Ep1. Sleep was not so good today. Restless and work up tired. Continued to feel hypo throughout the day. Felt much better and level after getting some food into my system. Decided to do a light arm work out today considering.

Curls at 65#, 4 sets of 10
Skull Crushers at 65#, 4 sets of 10, varied hand grips each set
21s at 65#, 1 set
Super Set: Standing Triceps Extension and Standing Military Press at 65#, 4 sets of 8
Seated Curls at 65#, 4 sets of 10
Bicep Rows at 65#, 3 sets of 15
Reverse Curls at 40#, 5 sets of 10
Triceps Kickback at 20#, 4 sets of 10.

Decent pumps and strength today considering the circumstances. Good focus during my workout. Trying to keep up w/ my food intake today. Continued to feel hypo throughout the day. Had to take a glucose tablet to get my blood sugar back up quickly. Didn't feel better until about 4 pm where I started to level out. I'm going to have to keep an eye on this. Not sure if this was due to having to travel and my eating schedule was off or if my body is changing.

9/2: Feeling back to normal to some degree. Had a good nights sleep but a little tired from the last 2 days. Continuing to do well on the 45mg Ep1 dose. Muscles are still full. Slightly sore from yesterdays workout. Feeling slightly dry and dehydrated. I will need to keep my fluids up today. Really don't want to miss a work out today but I may have to take the day off today to get some rest and get back to normal. Going to play it by ear and see. If I start to feel better, I may decide to do a short work out.
Cheers,
Larry

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Still going good I see. Dont over do it though. Take that rest day if needed. I just ordered ol epi perfect stack and will be taking it sometime in December or January. Im now on my last week of havoc (epi). Hopefully pct goes well.

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Still going good I see. Dont over do it though. Take that rest day if needed. I just ordered ol epi perfect stack and will be taking it sometime in December or January. Im now on my last week of havoc (epi). Hopefully pct goes well.
thanks for the wise words and encourgement. i took it easy and decided to rest. i actually picked up my ez curl bar and did a set of 21s, put them down and walked away. definately better to rest, get better and come back.

good luck w/ your last week of havoc and pct. hope everything goes well bro. i think you will like the ol ep1. i did alot of research before settling down on this cycle. i've been really happy so far. no complaints. just need to figure out my next cycle. going to stack ep1 w/ ??? maybe dmz, tren or ??? i have several months to research and figure this out.
cheers,
larry

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
9/2: Cont: Decided not to go to the gym or work out at home. Probably better to rest up , have a clear mind and regain my focus before hitting my next work out. Blood sugar levels are starting to level out. Had to keep up w/ my food and water intake. Took the rest of the day easy. Took a couple of naps. Really focusing on myself, how I was feeling and not get hypo.

9/3: Woke up this morning feeling a little tired but much better than the last few days. Feeling a little dehydrated. Mind is clear and focus is coming back. Energy levels are still a little low. Have packed all my meals so I’m GTG. Need to keep up w/ my hydration. Still doing well on the 45mg Ep1 dose. Muscles are really full. Was watching some CT Fletcher video’s yesterday evening while resting. Definitely a motivator, anxious and pumped to get back into the gym today and lift. “I command you to grow M*** F*kr!”. Last week left of this cycle, going to make every bit of it count.

Cheers,
Larry

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
thanks for the wise words and encourgement. i took it easy and decided to rest. i actually picked up my ez curl bar and did a set of 21s, put them down and walked away. definately better to rest, get better and come back.

good luck w/ your last week of havoc and pct. hope everything goes well bro. i think you will like the ol ep1. i did alot of research before settling down on this cycle. i've been really happy so far. no complaints. just need to figure out my next cycle. going to stack ep1 w/ ??? maybe dmz, tren or ??? i have several months to research and figure this out.
cheers,
larry
I was gonna do dmz but I dont think im ready for that yet lol

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Are you first going to do Ep15tane?

Logging it:)
Yea. I have it waiting for me at home when I get back from afghanistan. Won't be logging though. Not enough time to do it and not getting paid for it so...

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
9/3: Cont:
Hit the gym hard today for leg and back day. Hit everything on my list. Moving more weight. Strength has increased and pumps were pretty good today. Feeling pretty good about today’s work out. Didn’t want to push too hard today. Still recovering from the last 2 days. Keeping hydrated and sticking to my meal schedule is helping.

9/4: Woke up today feeling pretty good. Sleep was decent but a little tired. Muscles are sore from yesterday’s work out. Joints ache a little more than usual. May have to increase my fish oil dosage. Muscles are still full. Doing well on the 45mg Ep1 dose otherwise. Going to hit the gym a little harder today.
Cheers,
Larry

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
9/3: Cont:
Hit the gym hard today for leg and back day. Hit everything on my list. Moving more weight. Strength has increased and pumps were pretty good today. Feeling pretty good about today's work out. Didn't want to push too hard today. Still recovering from the last 2 days. Keeping hydrated and sticking to my meal schedule is helping.

9/4: Woke up today feeling pretty good. Sleep was decent but a little tired. Muscles are sore from yesterday's work out. Joints ache a little more than usual. May have to increase my fish oil dosage. Muscles are still full. Doing well on the 45mg Ep1 dose otherwise. Going to hit the gym a little harder today.
Cheers,
Larry
Sounds like you're having a blast.

Moving more weight, nice pump....how is your weight? Increasing?

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Sounds like you're having a blast.

Moving more weight, nice pump....how is your weight? Increasing?
edje007 this cycle has been pretty good for me. no complaints or major sides.

i've made some good solid gains and progress. i'm currently sitting at 191 w/ 4 days till the end of the cycle. i'm still sitting at 13% body fat. i'm up 7# total, started at 184. hopefully, i can pick up a little more. 4 days left. have to make everyone of them count.
cheers,
larry

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
edje007 this cycle has been pretty good for me. no complaints or major sides.

i've made some good solid gains and progress. i'm currently sitting at 191 w/ 4 days till the end of the cycle. i'm still sitting at 13% body fat. i'm up 7# total, started at 184. hopefully, i can pick up a little more. 4 days left. have to make everyone of them count.
cheers,
larry
Thanks bro...

Kill it the next couple of days;)