Predator Plexx by Assault Labs...need help today

shawn79

Awards
looking to run Predator Plexx by Assault Labs for 8 weeks. any one have any input oh how much someone should take aday...on the caps... but could use some info today before i place order.. thanks

Supplement Facts

Methylstenbolone 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 6mg

Halodrol 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andrsot-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Depending on your experience 3 caps a day would be a good dose you should have a SERM in your home before you take it and I would lower that to 6 weeks not 8 to be safe. I assume you have done research and have liver support and the like on hand. Also this product might result in some lethargy you might want to run something like Alpha hard or Alpha bulk to combat that.

shawn79

Awards
ok.. thanks for the feed back.. this will be my 3rd cycle i have done.
im also on trt for life 250 mg a week. i have pretty much every thing i need but the ph stack its self. any i deals on what would be better stacked with halo. that would help with good lean hard gains. with not alot of water weight crap. i have run epi with halo....

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most people run 2-3 caps daily. Since you have a ran a few cycles in the past you would prob be ok with 3 caps a day for 6 weeks. I have to agree with harbonah that 8 weeks is just to long. Most people run 4-6 weeks. Best of Luck on your cycle!

grippo1986

grippo1986

Awards
I'm running this right now and I'm taking 5 caps per day. Running blockade, animal flex, and an extra 500mg of milk thistle 2x a day. Lethargy is tough, and I haven't been using any Stims cuz of bp

sides like dry joints is non existent.

Weeks 1-2 (3) caps a day
Weeks 3-4 (4) caps a day
Weeks 5-6 (5) caps a day