IBE Epistane log FIRST CYCLE

Triad

Awards
What's up guys,

I've done my fair share of homework, and i've finally decided to take my first PH cycle. I'm getting IBE Epistane from phfsupplements, AI Cycle Support(2 tubs) and AI Post Cycle support from nutraplanet, and Tamoxifen Citrate. Here's what I thought up as far as cycling/dosing goes, please don't hesitate to give me some advice if you feel I should change anything to better the potential of my first cycle. A little more information about me, I weigh 150, and I'm looking on putting on at least 20 pounds of lean muscle within the next 6 months. My diet will be on point and I will be in a caloric surplus for the duration of my cycle. Only dosage I may need help figuring out is the Tamoxifen Citrate. I've read a lot of different dosage amounts and I'd like to hear what someone might recommend for me? Thank you for your time and hope to have some of you watch me on this journey! Thanks!

PRE LOAD:
AI Cycle Support (10 days)
Multi V
Fish Oil

ON CYCLE:
IBE Epistane 20/30/30/30/30
AI Cycle Support (2 servings, morning and evening)
Multi V
Fish Oil

PCT: (Day 1 after EPI is finished)
AI Cycle Support
AI Post Cycle Support
Tamoxifen Citrate (HELP WITH DOSAGE?) :damnit:
Multi V

Any tweaks to this little plan will be much appreciated, I'll be starting this cycle within the next 2 weeks.

murk01

murk01

Awards
150? How tall and how old are u?
What's ur lifts like now?
Training history?
Do u prefer tamo, did u already order it?
Epi is considered to be a beginner compound, but its actually very potent. My first cycle was with superdrol second was epi. And I was really surprised by epi, just saying don't take it to lightly its strong.

Triad

Awards
murk01,
I'm actually 155, 5' 7" and 23 years old.

Flat bench 1RM - 225
Squat - 255
Deadlift - 315

I just started seriously training, I've always been mixed with sports and weight lifting but now I am going to completely dedicate my time to training and pumping iron. I work out 5-6 days a week, separating all compound lifts as follows:

Monday - Chest / Bi (strength)
Tuesday - Back / Tri (strength)
Weds - Shoulders / Legs / Abs (strength)
Thurs - Chest / Bi (hypertrophy)
Friday - Back / Tri (h)
Saturday - Shoulders / Legs / Abs (h)

I haven't ever done a cycle before, but everywhere I've read everyone recommended a SERM on top of the PCT they would be using so that regulation is on point post-cycle. I am open to try whatever is better, were you thinking about clomid? I only mentioned Tamo because I have a source for it already, but I'm open to any suggestions (PM me if you want).

I had a buddy who just took epi and he too was told it was a beginner compound yet very potent. I was impressed with the strength increases in all his lifts and I'd like to try this for myself. Thanks for the reply, hope to hear back from you soon!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
[h=1]Tamoxifen Citrate should be dosed at 20/20/10/10 , and I would bump the dose to 30 the first week and if your feeling good by week 3 up it to 40mg which seems to be the best dose for most. I also like 6 weeks of epistane but 5 is not a bad starter cycle. You might want to look at adding a pro-test base or dht base for possible lethargy like Alpha Hard or Alpha Bulk its not absolutely required but for me it makes a world of difference in how i feel.[/h]

Triad

Awards
Thanks!! I'll definitely consider that dosage then. Would I throw that pro-test base in for the PCT?