Hgh and insulin protocol

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
190lbs 6ft and confused lol Planning this in 5 weeks time . Now I know to start low on slin and work way up . I'll be using humalog . I know it's fast acting etc 10g carbs such as dextrose per iu. Plus protein creatine etc My main question is timing . Pre workout is not what I want . Post workout or mornings and post workout is fine How much hgh ? to use and when in relation to slin ,,, also once a day post workout in evenings or twice a day ? Mornings and post in evenings ? I seen this but it's jabbing a lot and peptides are they really worth it ? Check it out View attachment 126303

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
This is what I have so far ....
On workout days , morning Ghrp and cjc 100mcg of each , wait 15 minutes and dose hgh hygetropin 3iu, then wait 15minutes and jab humalog up to 10iu .
Immediately after drink 10g per iu of skin in dextrose and approx 60g protein , 7g creatine and bcaa. Wait an hour then have another protein shake 25g and rice or Potatoe , then another hour after this low glycemic carbs and a meat of my choice?
Repeat post workout evening

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could respond. I don't ever plan on competing so insulin is out of the question for me. However, I do have one piece of advice and I'm not being cheeky I am very serious. Please have someone around when you use the insulin just in case you don't get carbs quickly enough and you end up on the floor convulsing someone needs to be able to call paramedics. That's life or death right there. I take it you know how serious insulin is DO NOT be confused before starting. If in 5 weeks you still aren't ready then wait. Don't push it like there's a deadline. Know what you're doing 250 percent

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I wish I could respond. I don't ever plan on competing so insulin is out of the question for me. However, I do have one piece of advice and I'm not being cheeky I am very serious. Please have someone around when you use the insulin just in case you don't get carbs quickly enough and you end up on the floor convulsing someone needs to be able to call paramedics. That's life or death right there. I take it you know how serious insulin is DO NOT be confused before starting. If in 5 weeks you still aren't ready then wait. Don't push it like there's a deadline. Know what you're doing 250 percent
Hi mate
Yes been researching it but so many views and opinions
Humalog is fast acting and easiest to manage apparently . I'll have carbs sugary drinks on hand and glucometer so half hour after make sure blood not below 80 etc

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get glucose tabs and a glucose meter. Take the guessing out of it. Don't let ur glucose fall below 70-80.

That protocol using the peps/GH is actually Datbtrue's protocol and is the finest one to follow but for other reasons not mentioned.

It's got more to do with insulin sensitivity and constantly elevated GH levels. U still want pulses and since the GHS peps have a 3 hour pulse time, and GH has 5 hours of active life, they can be taken together and the body won't even realize that exogenous GH was used. This means the pituitary won't be suppressed. However, I'd only use 2-3 iu's of GH. U don't need 5 iu's or more. If u have legit Ipa/Mod, those two at saturation dose taken 3 times daily will be compareable the growth potential of several iu's of GH.

Also, do morning only insulin until u can gauge how long it stays active in ur system. Once u get the hang of it, u can try evenings too if ur an afternoon trainer. Just don't go to bed with insulin still active or u might get low blood sugar during sleep. That could lead to serious issues.

Also, while it's probably more tricky to do, pre-workout insulin yields the greatest results if u can keep ur blood sugar nice and high. It'd take two shakes and a meal in that peri-workout but doing it this way results in ZERO muscle catabolism during training, which in a natty state, is the highest point of catabolism of the day.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Get glucose tabs and a glucose meter. Take the guessing out of it. Don't let ur glucose fall below 70-80. That protocol using the peps/GH is actually Datbtrue's protocol and is the finest one to follow but for other reasons not mentioned. It's got more to do with insulin sensitivity and constantly elevated GH levels. U still want pulses and since the GHS peps have a 3 hour pulse time, and GH has 5 hours of active life, they can be taken together and the body won't even realize that exogenous GH was used. This means the pituitary won't be suppressed. However, I'd only use 2-3 iu's of GH. U don't need 5 iu's or more. If u have legit Ipa/Mod, those two at saturation dose taken 3 times daily will be compareable the growth potential of several iu's of GH. Also, do morning only insulin until u can gauge how long it stays active in ur system. Once u get the hang of it, u can try evenings too if ur an afternoon trainer. Just don't go to bed with insulin still active or u might get low blood sugar during sleep. That could lead to serious issues. Also, while it's probably more tricky to do, pre-workout insulin yields the greatest results if u can keep ur blood sugar nice and high. It'd take two shakes and a meal in that peri-workout but doing it this way results in ZERO muscle catabolism during training, which in a natty state, is the highest point of catabolism of the day.
Hi mate
Great response
So peptides and hgh can be taken in same syringe ? In theory ... Then slin 15 minutes after that ? So in theory I was going to do say twice a day at 3iu hgh and twice a day peps and slin .
Morning and post wo.
I could always add one last jab before bed peptides only ?
I can get cjc and Ghrp 2 ? Is that ok ?
One last question glucose tabs are they incase you go below 70-80?
And glocose test say half hour after each humalog jab ???? To test

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, GH needs to be taken 10 minutes after the ipa/mod. If it's taken at the same tkme, the exo GH will blunt the pituitary action to release it's own GH.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glucose tabs are for just in case measures to keep BG levels safe. They are cheap and handy.

U can take peps only pre-bed and I would recommend this anyways.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Glucose tabs are for just in case measures to keep BG levels safe. They are cheap and handy. U can take peps only pre-bed and I would recommend this anyways.
So how I set out originally is good then
Peps then 10 then hgh then 15 then slin ?
Mornings then build up to pwo evenings then before bed peps only ?

Glocose meter to be used half hour after jab and shake ? Also if you can send best place to get peps I'd appreciate it inbox .

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Protocol

5.45 -100mcg GHRP-2 and 100mcg CJC-1295
6am- 3iu Hgh
6.20am- 10iu Humulog and Food

7.30am say rice cakes ?

10am - Food

1pm- Food

4:00PM - Food

Post workout