Test C cycle?

parsovl

Awards
Am I ok doing Test C 250mg just once a week? I have found different opinions and want to ask advice? I plan on using Testocyp 250 by Alpha-pharma 1ml amps. Any advice on how often I can get away with would be much appreciated. Thanks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Personally, id pin every 3 days so 125mg each time. So would swap the amps for a vial.

parsovl

Awards
Personally, id pin every 3 days so 125mg each time. So would swap the amps for a vial.
So just half ml a time? Why's that I thought I could do just every 5-7 days 250mg/1ml? I want to be able to pin as little as possible cos sumone else gunna do it for me......

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Even though its only a low dose, I'd personally do it just to keep levels elevated. Someone else may be able to shed more light? But when ive ran 500mg Test ive always split it, now your doing half of that obviously. Just what i would do.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Do 250 e5d. This will give you 350/week. Great starting dose.

parsovl

Awards
Sorry for all questions but how long should I run this for? I was planning around 12wks? Thanks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thats probably a good start. Make sure you have your PCT together now, in case there is any issues during your cycle.
Also an AI is normally a good idea to have on hand during.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
350mg a week for 12 weeks is a good start.
You could run something like Formabolic from start to finish for pretty cheap to be safe.

Or you can grab something like aromasin or adex and use as needed.

Run a 4-5 week PCT of Nolva, Clomid or Torem.

parsovl

Awards
350mg a week for 12 weeks is a good start.
You could run something like Formabolic from start to finish for pretty cheap to be safe.

Or you can grab something like aromasin or adex and use as needed.
Im sticking at 250mg though and toying with throwing an oral in to kick start the cycle?
Run a 4-5 week PCT of Nolva, Clomid or Torem.
I plan to use olympus labs eliminate on cycle and nolva 20/20/10/10 as PCT

parsovl

Awards
Dont know how last posts git mixed up but sure you get idea

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
At 250 every 5 days, there is a good chance that you will not need an AI. Not a bad idea to have some on hand, either Adex or Asin. Your best bet would be to get bloodwork done 4-5 weeks in to check your levels. If your estro is high then add the AI at that point. You can add it before if you are getting puffy (and it's not diet related) or if your nipples are getting itchy and swollen. But 350mg of testosterone per week is a very low dose to run for 12 weeks. You will need to set up good pct and have it before you start. If you can get HCG that would be a great addition for the last month of the cycle, before pct starts.

parsovl

Awards
At 250 every 5 days, there is a good chance that you will not need an AI. Not a bad idea to have some on hand, either Adex or Asin. Your best bet would be to get bloodwork done 4-5 weeks in to check your levels. If your estro is high then add the AI at that point. You can add it before if you are getting puffy (and it's not diet related) or if your nipples are getting itchy and swollen. But 350mg of testosterone per week is a very low dose to run for 12 weeks. You will need to set up good pct and have it before you start. If you can get HCG that would be a great addition for the last month of the cycle, before pct starts.
Sound advice! Thanks I'm still doing my research but hope to start cycle soon? Want to cover all my bases...