First M-Stem RX Cycle - Need critique :D

fesik

Awards
Hello Everybody, I need some professional, and advanced user help critiquing a 4 week M-STEN RX cycle I am putting together. Now before beating me up about not having all the answers, bare in mind I done my darnedest to get the answers by reading :)

Back story time - 5'11" - 180lbs, 31yo 12%bf . I have been lifting serious for about 4 years and I have done 2 deca cycles a couple years back.They helped my break my plateau of being at 165 lbs. Haven't done any cycles since but I have been lifting about 7-9 hours a week and my diet is good although I will be cleaning it up for the cycle to get the most out of it. Why spend all this money and time if you aren't going to do it right, right?

So I chose M-STEN RX instead of DMZ because from what I read it is a bit more mild and I think it would be good to start with something on the mild side and work up. Also I do not want something wet, or that will aromatize into estrogen. I want to stack it with TR3ST because from what I can read I will really benefit from a test base. My primary concern and what I really need help with is dosage AND cycle support. I want to make sure I am not lacking any support. Don't want to have put in all this effort only to have my organs damaged :p .
Lastly I read in a few places where people were saying not to take stimulants during cycles but they were rather vague. Can someone clarify? I would imagine with the supplements in my cycle I won't really need a pre workout stim like 1MR. Your input is really appreciated! :)

Here is what I am planning:
Throughout the whole 8 week cycle, including PCT, I will be doing:
Fish oil
Omega 3
Gluclosimine
Multi-vitiman
7 meals a day
9-10 sleep per day
1 rest day per week
Meal prep with an Eagle eye on macros
Pre and post workout meals will be meals, not shakes (once in a while I am lazy and will do Cytogainer)
Intra workout, SciVation Xtend + Carnivor + BCAA's and maybe some 1MR?

Supplements and Dosing
M-STEN RX 60 caps (2 10mg caps daily for 4 weeks
20/20/20/20
Olympus Labs TR3ST 120 caps (25mg caps)
25/50/100/100
Damage control by LGI Supps (120 caps)
4 caps daily
PES Erase High Affinity Inhibitor - 90 Capsules
3 caps daily

PCT
Daa Pure (D Aspartic Acid)
Anabolic-Matrix
Nolvadex
E-Control
Need a good AI (aromatase inhibitor)

Ok so there is all is. Let the constructive criticism begin! And thanks again ahead of time!

Also, I'll gladly log the cycle it if there is any interest.

Jonathan

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey brother
For the msten start at 20mg but I have seen people use double that dose read some logs and assess from there
The trest dose is too low to start
I wold recommend a stronger AI on cycle like a topical forma product like Formabolic due to the high affinity for Trest to aromatize. Maybe save the erase for pct
Lgi makes a solid cycle support though
Hit me up with any other questions

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh and to address your stimulant question while on cycle. The reason people recommend against them is because while on cycle the added stimulants can cause an unsafe spike in BP. Most people will already have an elevated BP level due to the hormones

fesik

Awards
Thanks so much for your input McCrew530! It does help! I'll add Formabolic and stay away from stims while on cycle. Between the PH's and dub step, i should be fine. I've been reading as much as I can about trest dosage but still haven't found a good answer. Guess I need to try and see for myself as everybody is different. Would you recommend starting at 50mg and working up from there to week 4? Also I see guys running it for 6+ weeks. I shouldn't run it into my PCT right? May be a silly question but I am in data over load lol

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Msten half life is only 6 hrs. I would take 3 doses per day. Around 30mg ed is a good point. Everyone is diff. Start low and see how it affects you. It spikes my bp so watch for that.

fesik

Awards
Thanks wicked442! I'll take your advise and start at 20mg per day and move up. Would you suggest bumping up after a week or just a few days? Also, thanks again!

fesik

Awards
Hey McCrew530, I am thinking of adding these in. Would that be over kill?

Advanced Cycle Support (IronMagLabs) = 1 capsule 2x day with food
Recompadrol (EBF Inc) = 2 capsules 30 minutes prior to 2 largest meals, 2 capsules prior to bed
Achilles (Antaeus Labs) = 2 capsules with 2 largest meals
Enhanced (PES) = 1 scoop 45 minutes prior to exercise

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks wicked442! I'll take your advise and start at 20mg per day and move up. Would you suggest bumping up after a week or just a few days? Also, thanks again!
You should know after a week how its treating you. Good luck!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey McCrew530, I am thinking of adding these in. Would that be over kill?

Advanced Cycle Support (IronMagLabs) = 1 capsule 2x day with food
Recompadrol (EBF Inc) = 2 capsules 30 minutes prior to 2 largest meals, 2 capsules prior to bed
Achilles (Antaeus Labs) = 2 capsules with 2 largest meals
Enhanced (PES) = 1 scoop 45 minutes prior to exercise
One cycle support should be good enough. LGI damage control is a good one. What are you hoping to gain with the other three?
As far as PCT is concerned neither trest nor m-sten should be run as they are the cause for your shut down.
I have never ran trest tbh but 50-100 mg is more or less the standard dose with 50 being very lite.
Its half life is very short though so take a good portion pre workout and then split from there

fesik

Awards
I was thinking maybe the more the merrier? Can't protect your organs to much right? I'm sure you are right though, what I have already should be good. As far as the other three go, just trying to add even more efficiency to the PHs but I am probly over doing it or over thinking, or under thinking lol. Data overload at this point. Ok so from what you are saying, this is what the cycle should look like:

Supplements and Dosing
M-STEN RX 60 caps (3 10mg caps daily for 4 weeks
20/30/30/30
Olympus Labs TR3ST 120 caps (25mg caps)
50/75/100/100 (adjust on the fly
Damage control by LGI Supps (120 caps)
4 caps daily
Formabolic (2 pumps a day)

PCT

PES Erase High Affinity Inhibitor - 90 Capsules
3 caps daily
Daa Pure (D Aspartic Acid)
Anabolic-Matrix
Nolvadex
E-Control

Look good now?

Thanks again for your help! Its really nice having experienced input!

fesik

Awards
Thanks wicked442, I'll adjust it. You saved me some time doing by trial and error :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya brother that looks good the only thing I would recommend is to keep an eye on the trest aromatizing. If you are feeling too many estro related sides feel free to bump up the Formabolic, guys on TRT are using between 50-150 mg ED. there is plenty in the bottle to last you your entire cycle at 100-150 mg ed

fesik

Awards
Thanks so much McCrew! Maybe I should just use 150mg each day to start. Can I over do it? Also just one last thing I can think of, I was thinking of a couple sups like :

Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA:
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro

to help with sleep to make sure I get good rest. What are your thoughts? Worth the money? Bad interactions ect..?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks so much McCrew! Maybe I should just use 150mg each day to start. Can I over do it? Also just one last thing I can think of, I was thinking of a couple sups like :

Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA:
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro

to help with sleep to make sure I get good rest. What are your thoughts? Worth the money? Bad interactions ect..?
I like sleep enhancers but they can leave me groggy. They won't cause a bad interaction at all most of them contain l-dopa and some herbs. They might be a good thing though when I'm on a hormonal run I tend to get a little hot and restless
With the formabolic I would start at 100mg and either go up or down. My joints get a little dry.

fesik

Awards
Thanks buddy! SUPER helpful! I'm ordering the goods today. Unless I heard some objections, instead of logging each tedious daily detail, I will post a summary when I am complete? But considering how helpful everyone here is, if you guys want I will log. Let me know and thanks again! Really!

fesik

Awards
One more question,
Its been impossible to find my chosen sups in one place so I am shopping but I can't find Nolvadex anywhere. Can you recommend a good alternative? also dosage? Thanks!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
One more question,
Its been impossible to find my chosen sups in one place so I am shopping but I can't find Nolvadex anywhere. Can you recommend a good alternative? also dosage? Thanks!!
For nolva you will need to go to a research chemical site. There won't be any traditional shops that sell that kind of thing. And sourcing of that kind isn't allowed unfortunately. But if you look around this site find an advertising banner that promotes peptides

fesik

Awards
Thanks buddy, as always, super helpful. Considering that Liquid Tamox is a Research chem, is there a more mainstream option? Something actually on the market? I saw one guy say Nolvadren XT is suppost to do the same thing but I'd like a second opinion :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks buddy, as always, super helpful. Considering that Liquid Tamox is a Research chem, is there a more mainstream option? Something actually on the market? I saw one guy say Nolvadren XT is suppost to do the same thing but I'd like a second opinion :)
Is it price, quality or legality that you are concerned about man?
Anyone that says an otc pct is as good as a SERM is full of it and is just looking to push product. An OTC product is helpful in recovery but a SERM does more than just block estrogen it does do that but in a different way than an AI it so helps restart your HPTA system.
Quality: there are a couple of quality companies out there that I have used
Legality: They are completely legal because they are solid "not for human consumption" so everyone can buy them for their "rats"
Price: Im not sure if this is against the rules but I saw that CEM (board sponsor) was doing a 20% off sale and I have used them before.

fesik

Awards
That was my concern, that they were just pushing a product. I am concerned with quality. Period. I don't want to exhaust you asking so much but humor me a bit longer please :) Dosage. Looks like about 40mg ED, I'm guessing dosed 2-3 daily. Am I right? Also some people are saying to run my test base all the way through PCT. Is that what is best with this stack?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No running the test base throughout will only further suppress you. Stop the base when you stop the cycle.
As far as msten goes 40 should be a good dose. Off the top of my head I think it has a half life of 6 hours or so so take the biggest dose preworkout and space the rest through out the day

fesik

Awards
Awesome, think I am getting the hang of it. Last is the SERM dosage. Looks like about 40mg ED? but want to make sure. Do I need to taper up or down ect.?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I prefer to tapper down then at week three add in my AI and tapper down from there as well

fesik

Awards
Just to be clear, you start tapering down the PH and adding in the AI on week 3 then and continuing on with the AI until week 8?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just to be clear, you start tapering down the PH and adding in the AI on week 3 then and continuing on with the AI until week 8?
No taper off the serm and AI in pct run msten to the max until the end