cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Halo:50/50/75/75/75/75
Preloaded cycle assist taking until pct is over
Extra support supps as well
Lifting for 13 years genetics are not in my favor

This is a new company and I am logging there halodrol. NSS ! Come along with me on this journey of gaining lean dry gains? I will be giving honest feed back good or bad!

My goal is 8-10 solid pounds. I could maybe gain more but my diet is really clean so there should be minimal fat gained. I'm three days in with halo and of coarse there is nothing to notice yet. Can't wait for another week to go by and maybe start feeling it?

This mornings breakfast was a cup of cottage cheese. Four eggs and a 1/3 cup of coaches oats. I will he having a snack in a couple hours probably almonds Greek yogurt rtd shake or metrx bar maybe a piece if fruit. Any way that's an example of how I eat.

Let the GAINS begin! Thanks Mike and NSS!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Oh yeah and got my gets this morning from avocado. Anyway this log is meant for now and future users. And to see if this company makes an awesome halo I am expecting good results!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Diet has been perfect. I took yesterday off and probably today too. It's okay I needed them. My wife's grandfather is sick inthe hospital with heart failure. It's been a bummer weekend.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
New log? I'm in ;)

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Shoulder,tris,forearm workout
Military press db
2sets 25db 15-20 times
1set 30db 15 times
Military press barbell
95pnds 10 times
105/ 8
115/ 7
125/5
130/5
135/3
Last set super set back to db until failure with 20db
Bent over rows
10pnds 15
10 pound failure so like 30 maybe I lose count and grunt and cheat a little
15/15
15/15
20/13
25/7
30/2/3
Lateral raises superset with barbell shrugs in front and behind back
20pounds/ 15 reps
25/15
30/10
35/10
40/5-6
All shrugs are from 185-225
To failure
Rear delt cable exercise
4 sets 60 pounds 6-12 reps
Wrist curls, reverse curls then reverse curl at top
Wrist I don't what you call it weight hangs from a three into tube and you roll it up. Both ways three sets each way. High reps lighter weight don't remember the weight.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I'm trying to stay in top of this thread and workouts. My wife's grandfather is dying so it's been hard on her and as a family as well. I have a lot of extra weight to pull no. Two kids job workouts diets feeding changing visiting driving etc haha not really funny but lots to do in one day!?!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm trying to stay in top of this thread and workouts. My wife's grandfather is dying so it's been hard on her and as a family as well. I have a lot of extra weight to pull no. Two kids job workouts diets feeding changing visiting driving etc haha not really funny but lots to do in one day!?!
Im sorry bro...it's sometimes hardest to see how hard it is on the people close to you.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah and that is my wife's dad. Her real dad. Was never there so it's pretty hard on her.
I just had a similar death in the family. And nothing anyone says can make it easier, but take it out in the gym. That's a place you can forget about real life...

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Today's workout was quick and intense. I had forty minutes to get a non stop chest/back workout in. I feel very fatigue right now. We are back at the hospital. Had to make it quick. No noticeable effects yet. I need some god damn rest though!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Feeling good today! I finally got right hours in. I can't wait to hit the weights tonight. My diet has been very good even though I have been eating out a lot ( not my wife) ! I want to give some good honest feedback for NSS. I have not noticed anything yet to note for the halo. Pretty soon though!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I do wanna report though and don't wanna say for sure it's the halo but my Libido has been through the roof the last two days. My wife likes it. I hope it's the halo and doesn't subside!! Only time will tell.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Well at the hospital again. Today's workout was arms and shoulders.
Bi's, tri's, shoulders &traps
I superset everything
I went bicep workout straight to tricep workout back to biceps etc. I did traps and shoulders together. It took about an hour. I will hopefully hit core when I get home tonight. I will try and start posting more detailed workouts again.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
After my workout today I got to make an awesome high cal shake.
Shake:
Scoop and a half of combat muscle pharm
Two tbsp almond butter
One tbsp grinded flaxseed
One cup vanilla ice cream
Ten cups milk
One banana
Third cup of coaches oats
Next meal is dinner can't wait I'm not full some how!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's a badass shake lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sounds like the hdrol is doin its thing! Keep it up bro

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Diet has been good except I raised carbs. I wasn't feeling right. I also started drinking coffee in the mornings again. Today was a lagging leg day. I think the back to back sets of legs curls and leg extensions wore my legs out before I squatted.
Legs extensions and leg curls superset with cable squats
70 pounds for each extension to failure then wait three seconds and try more reps two times. Did this three times. After each set of each I would do cable squats with about 400 pounds
#of sets/weight/approx.# of reps
Squats 6 sets
1/135/12
1/155/12
1/165/10
1/185/10
1/205/6
1/205/8
All superset with back extensions
Leg curls 5 sets
1/70/12
1/75/12
1/80/8
1/75/10
1/75/10
Leg extensions 5 sets
1/70/16
1/75/12
1/85/10
1/90/6
1/105/3
Seat calf raises, standing calf raises,

Hopefully tonight I can sneak a core workout in while my kids are asleep!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Today I needed a day off. Super achy and sore everywhere! I did 25 Burpee's then stretched real good. My kids got a kick out of it. Sat. and Sunday will also be off days! This weekend I will be picking 94lb. Bags of cement about fore head height all day. Roughly 8 hrs! Only one break for lunch. So water rtd shakes and aminos are gonna be on hand!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Real quick before I catch some zzzz! Today was exhausting! Glad to say though I'm back at 155! Even though I only had four meals today. Good dinner. I love bison! And libido is still very high!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Up and back at it again. I'm about to leave the house for work. Breakfast was awesome! Two whole eggs and four egg whites with veggies scrambled. Three pieces whole wheat toast glass I orange juice and milk. In for another long ruff day ?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Halo had officially kicked in! Yesterday I thought maybe. Today oh yes! I'm excited and can't wait to see results!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Ah I love this halo! My energy is way up an I'm feeling fuller already! Can't wait until the end of cycle to see results. Diet has been spot on, very clean. I have drop a little body fat already too. Excited about that. I'm still sore from my weekends work but I think I'm gonna hit legs today. It's the less sore part of my body. Legs and core!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Post workout, shake like A man! Scoop an a half amp gnc whey 12 ounces 2% milk Four table spoon Ben Jerry's chunky monkey Greek yogurt Two table spoons almond butter A banana and some flaxseed I don't think I forgot anything! I'll log my workout soon. I hit arms then shoulders traps and abs. Feeling good and powered through with no problem. I'm feeling really pumped up!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Today was an awesome leg day! First off my energy is way up an I feel very vascular all day long now! Libido is about the same as it was maybe slightly done a hair.
Leg day!
Weight/reps/#ofsets
Squats
135/12/2
145/30/1
No break
155/25/2 so a total of fifty I never took the weight off my back
145/35/1

Lunges
30db/10each leg/4

Leg extensions superset with calf raises with below weight each set till failure
70/12/2
85/8/1
90/6/1
105/8/1

Leg curls superset with weighted (10lbs)back extensions
45/12/2
55/10/1
65/10/1
75/8/1

Roman deadlifts
100/12/4
Seated calf raises standing calf raises as well

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Damn bro that's insane reps on squats. You gonna be sore :)

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Yesterday wasn't a day off. I hit chest shoulders tris forearms and traps. It wasn't the best workout because I was so sore already so today is my day off. I worked out yesterdY for an hour and twenty! Pretty intense but I was over it toward the end. Just exhausted!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Today is a day off. I've been busy with the family. On our way to visit the grandpa. He's still hanging in there but it won't be long. He's still smoking. I had a great workout yesterday back, bis,and forearms. Don't have time to log it today. Halo is in full effect. I've gained 5 pounds thus far. I'm super lean also dropped a lil body fat. Diet is great! I'll log tomorrow's workout.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Yesterday's workout log
Legs :I warmed up the
Front squats
4/10-12/340 on cables

100 reps squats with 135
Then the rest was torture cuz my legs were done

Reverse Lunges
Db30/failure 4 sets

Leg extensions
2/75/failure three sec break then try again
2/95/failure

Leg curls superset with weighted back extensions
1/55/10
2/70/12
1/76/10

Roman deadlifts
4/10-12/100

And all the calve stuff up and down and down and up!!!!!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Today was a tri set of chest exercises. I went from bench press to cable chest flys to push ups or dips. I did 8 tri sets of incline and there flat and decline. I also hit my shoulders a lil but and tris a lilttle. I did dips and tri rope for that at the end of the workout and for shoulder db Arnold press with 3 sets of a tri set. Bent over lateral raises, standing lateral raises and upright row. I believe I named those exercise right.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Diet has been on! I'm very lean!! Puttin in hard work and feeling great. No sides to speak of this far. Just on swole mode!!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Off day today! A good day with the kids. They keep me pretty active.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I have to say it again , I'm loven the halo!
Today's workout was bis, then back as forearms.
I hit bis first becuz I felt like really burning the biceps out. Also I the biceps are burnt out you really have to concentrate on using your back muscles.
Great workout I powered through feeling really good. Lasagne for dinner. I can't wait!!!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Legs
Squats
8 sets
155/15
185/15
205/10
215/10
225/9
235/6
255/4
260/2
Lunges superset with leg extensions
30db to failure/4
80/went up ten pounds per set/4
Tri set
Roman deadlifts 110/4
Back extension (weighted10lbs) /4
Leg curls/4
Then hit calves last!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Yesterday was a off day. Today will be too, But not really. I have another Saturday picking up 94lbs forehead height and slamming it down. It's bags of dry pack cement. This will be for at least eight hours. Tough work. Work hard.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I'm recovering great with halo. Today's workout was arms forearms and core. I've been swiped busy. Hopefully tomorrow I can update better. Zzzz!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yesterday was a off day. Today will be too, But not really. I have another Saturday picking up 94lbs forehead height and slamming it down. It's bags of dry pack cement. This will be for at least eight hours. Tough work. Work hard.
That sounds like a hell of a workout! Lol my shoulders could use some of that

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
That sounds like a hell of a workout! Lol my shoulders could use some of that
It is bro. My muscle are usually fatigue after a few hours. Then you have to power through. It's tuff work. I look at it as the best workout ever

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Leg day
Squats
135/15
155/15
185/12
200/8
210/8
235/4
250/2
250/2
Leg curls super set with bck extensions. Back extensions are none weighted this time. #of reps some where from 25-35
75/12
90/10
100/6
105/6
110/4
115/4
Leg extensions and lunges
4sets of lunges 30db
75/15
95/10
110/8
125/5
145/2
155/2
160/1and a half haha
An all the calf stuff! Can't wait to hit the next one!!!

Halo has been great so far, meeting expectations. I haven't had any neg sides either. I feel good I'm getting stronger, recovering faster. I'll check weight again in two days. I know I've gained a little more. It's hard to only weigh in once a week but I'm waiting!!!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Today was an exhausting work day. 10 hours of work two total hours of driving. No workout today. Tomorrow should be great!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Full upper body workout today. I never stopped for rest it was on with the next set. It was an awesome intense pump. I even did core! It went Chest, back, traps, shoulders, bi's, tri's, forearms, core. Then repeated for 8 sets. F***ing intense!!!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Just got to my destination for my vacation. I'll be workin out and eating great fine dinning. I won't be logging until Tuesday. Everything with stay the same.
As far as halo goes. I have nothing bad to say. I'm gaining solid muscle not retaining water. I haven't had back or leg cramps/pump. I'm leaner then before and heavier! I'm getting towards the end and I know it's gonna kick in even more. Good stuff!!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Oh man! I feel so good and strong!!! Today's workout was chest/back/core. I killed it!