Havoc cycle questions

ssolomon24

Awards
Hi everyone.

This is going to be my first cycle and im very excited. I feel ive done a good amount of research and you all will be the test to that.

I've ordered:
Havoc
Cycle Support
Milk Thistle
PCT xtreme
PES Erase

I've heard multiple things about when to start taking Cycle Support. I've heard, 2 weeks before first dose of havoc and start the same day.

1. Is there any benefit to starting 2 weeks before other than avoiding upset stomach and nauseousness?
2. I'm going to start havoc at 10mg and go up to maybe 30mg as i am only 5'6 so my body is considerably smaller than some of you guys saying 40mg is the sweet spot. Is this idea an adequate plan?
3. Once my four weeks of havoc are done, do I continue taking cycle support or just start PCT Xtreme and Erase? And what doses would you reccommend for Erase and PCT?

Thanks guys. I will not start the cycle until I feel as if I've got all my ducks in order.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Cycle

Epi
30/40/40/40/40/40

Cel cycle assist

Pct
Nolva
20/20/10/10

cel Pct Assist
4/4/4/4

Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3

You're set

Edit: that order you made was basically my first order for this stuff also. Use the cycle support you got, the milk thistle is useless but throw it in, and use the erase in pct. but get a serm ( nolva)

ssolomon24

Awards
Gotcha. Where can I get a serm without a prescription? And is Erase really not adequate ?

ssolomon24

Awards
HI guys i got all my supplements in.

I'm entering the 3rd week of a natty test booster. Would it matter if i started the cycle tomorrow and stopped the natty test booster? or should i cycle off the natty test booster and wait a little while before starting the havoc cycle?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
HI guys i got all my supplements in. I'm entering the 3rd week of a natty test booster. Would it matter if i started the cycle tomorrow and stopped the natty test booster? or should i cycle off the natty test booster and wait a little while before starting the havoc cycle?
I would jump right into it. That's me though. Take your natty stack along with your pct. dd you get a serm?

ssolomon24

Awards
Honestly, no I didn't. I have Pes erase which my buddy has had great luck with. No problems at all.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Honestly, no I didn't. I have Pes erase which my buddy has had great luck with. No problems at all.
He got lucky. It's a luxury not worth Taking a risk. They just ha thirty percent off too. It still might be going on. Check into one

ssolomon24

Awards
Pm me a link please . Will order it tonight

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Anabolic Discussion
Anabolics
Peptides Research Companies

Select those options and you'll find what your looking for.

ssolomon24

Awards
Ok i got some Nolvadex 10mg pills.

After immediately finishing my 30 days on havoc, what do you reccomend as far as schedule for pct.

I was planning
nolva 20/20/10/10
WHILE TAKING Cycle Support 4 caps

Then after four weeks on nolva take PES erase and Test booster. Is that correct?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Ok i got some Nolvadex 10mg pills. After immediately finishing my 30 days on havoc, what do you reccomend as far as schedule for pct. I was planning nolva 20/20/10/10 WHILE TAKING Cycle Support 4 caps Then after four weeks on nolva take PES erase and Test booster. Is that correct?
What test booster are you using?

Nolva looks good at 20/20/10/10

Do Erase at 0/0/3/3/2/1

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
That means start Erase week 2 of your PCT. You'll start your test booster Day 1 of PCT

ssolomon24

Awards
And the test booster is pct I forget what it's called but is Daa based mainly

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so basically just follow the dosing directions on the bottle, and start it day one of your PCT. Along side with Nolva. Then start Erase week 2. And we're talking OG Erase, right. Not Erase Pro?

ssolomon24

Awards
Is it typical to get puffy nipples while on the cycle

ssolomon24

Awards
Can erase be taken while on the cycle and after to counteract this ? Or what is some good advice

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna be doing Epi, Right? You shouldn't have to worry about gyno while on cycle. It's the rebound gyno you should be concerned about. But if you follow what we talked about you should be safe

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Good luck. Im on my third week of havoc today. Noticed some strength gains and fuller muscles. Thats it so far. Hopefully it gets better lol

ssolomon24

Awards
I'm ending my first week here. Great time so far. Definitely strength gains and that means the muscles are growing. Abstaining from alcohol for a month is also helping. Ha. I will update once A week.

ssolomon24

Awards
It's been 1 week and 3 days. Constant increase in strength. Minor side effects such as acne and roid rage haha. For example, at work my computer took a **** and froze and I slammed my mouse down and almost broke it. It's funny though. Good times. I hope to have constant increases. Also, I can see a little bit of leaning out and am still up 3 pounds or so. Stay tuned.

ssolomon24

Awards
Alright guys - its been a while and right now im 1 week and 3 days into my PCT regiment.

Im taking Nolva 20mg
PCT xtreme (test booster)
Cycle Support.
Will be starting PES Erase starting 3rd week.

So far no side effects or lethargy from the PCT.

All in all very happy. I gained about 6.5lbs of lean muscle. I did this by making sure i was on a strict 1500cal/day diet. I'm 5'6 so thats why the calories were so low. This way i gained muscle with absolute minimum amount of fat. So far, i have not lost muscle or strength. I've been hitting the gym very hard to try to push out of the strength drop that happens after the cycle is over.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

ssolomon24

Awards
Also what is a typical time frame that one should wait before running a new cycle once done PCT.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Time off + PCT = waiting period. So if you do a 6 week cycle, and a 4 week PCT, you should wait 10 weeks after your PCT to start another cycle