Advice on my epistane cycle

Anaminds1234

Awards
Hi guys, awesome forum!

I just wanted to get some advice on my epistane cycle...

I am running epi for 5-6 weeks. 40/40/40/40/40 (40?), I'm currently on week 2 and it's going great, I'm up by about 4lbs so far and my strength his up! Plus I am also looking leaner.

Only side I have is back pumps, I have no acne, lethargy etc.. My joints are slightly dry but I am taking a lot of joint aids (fish oil, flaxseed oil, glucosamine), I am also taking CEL cycle assist, taurine (5g), liv52 and potassium to help control any sides.

Other supporting supplements is orange triad multi vit, maca root ( to hopefully help prevent my balls shrinking), this stuff makes them huge!!

My first question is, is it worth bumping up to 50 a day, or shall I wait as I know epi takes a while to kick in, would you say that the sides also take a while to kick in? I have ran 2 x 4 week epi cycles at 30 a day and they went great!

Second question is, is it worth running for 6 weeks?

I also wanted to know what you think to my PCT...

I plan on running nolvadex for 3 weeks 20/20/20 (this seems to be the most popular dose to take from what I have been reading)
Also from day 1 of my pct I plan to take lean xtreme for the 3 weeks to help control corsitol levels, from week 4 onwards I am going to start taking daa at 3mg and erase at 3 tabs a day.... I will gradually lower the doses on both erase and daa. I also have aN additional CEL cycle assist to run through my pct a swell to help control any nolvadex sides. I will also be taking creatine from day 1 of my pct.

Will it be a problem running daa for say 2 months? And erase for about 6 weeks 3/3/2/2/1/1?

Any feedback will be great guys and also any experiences you may have had using epi on doses higher than 30mg or longer than 4 weeks..

Much appreciated!!

Anaminds1234

Awards
Sorry I forgot to mention.. I'm 29, 5'6, 170lbs, 10-11% body fat. I'm looking to put some size on and also lean up. My calories are around 2800-3000 a day.

staackman56

Awards
I just got done running my first prohormone cycle of epistane for 6 weeks and made great gains. I would up it to 50 if your not getting any sides that was my sweet spot. Run the nolva 20/20/10/10 from what everyone says since its mild. Start the lean xtreme after week 2 of pct and keep the daa. Dont know if erase is really needed

Anaminds1234

Awards
I just got done running my first prohormone cycle of epistane for 6 weeks and made great gains. I would up it to 50 if your not getting any sides that was my sweet spot. Run the nolva 20/20/10/10 from what everyone says since its mild. Start the lean xtreme after week 2 of pct and keep the daa. Dont know if erase is really needed

Thanks for the reply bro, had given up on getting any replies! Lol. I'm 2 & 1/2 weeks in now, put on 8lbs so far. Only sides I am getting is back pumps occasionally, a little acne and dry skin... All of which are bearable! Is there any reason to run nolva at 20/20/10/10 rather than 20/20/20? Did you stack anything else with your cycle? What sides did you experience at 50?

I was planning on running the erase after the lean extreme, I have ran it with daa before for 6 weeks and had some pretty good gains and leaned out with it.

staackman56

Awards
Yeah thats about all I had was back bumps even my joints werent bad like everyone says they get. And the back bumps stayed the same at 50 as they were at 30 and 40 no increased sides at all just more gains! And I guess alot of people do the 20/20/10/10 because epi is considered mild and the sides of nolva could potentially be worse then the epistane itself

staackman56

Awards
And no I didnt run anything else with it because it was my first prohormone but I kinda wish I did since I pretty much didnt get any sides but im def impressed with the lean mass I got from week 4 to 6 def up it to 50 and see how it goes made me feel like a beast in the gym

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
I ran Epi at 40/40/40/40/50/50-60 (Last few days at 60)

Towards the end back pumps were pretty bad. Also lethargy and loss of libido was pretty bad too.

Get some Taurine or Tudca. If you can afford it I would recommend a test base too.

I ran Nolva at 20/20/10/10.

Just my experience.

Anaminds1234

Awards
And no I didnt run anything else with it because it was my first prohormone but I kinda wish I did since I pretty much didnt get any sides but im def impressed with the lean mass I got from week 4 to 6 def up it to 50 and see how it goes made me feel like a beast in the gym
Sounds good man, I am up to 50mg, so far I have ran 30/40/40/50 (this week) I plan on running another week of 50 after this week and then moving in pct. my strength and size has gone through the roof! So far I have put 13lbs on and my strength is increasing by the day, back pumps have been pretty intense and joints sore, I have bumped the taurine and fish oils up and that has helped a lot. I am going to run nolva 20/20/10/10 like you suggested. Anyone have any good advise on how they would include daa, erase and lean xtreme? I have an idea on how I am going to run them but any input helps!

Anaminds1234

Awards
I ran Epi at 40/40/40/40/50/50-60 (Last few days at 60)

Towards the end back pumps were pretty bad. Also lethargy and loss of libido was pretty bad too.

Get some Taurine or Tudca. If you can afford it I would recommend a test base too.

I ran Nolva at 20/20/10/10.

Just my experience.
Nice, I was considering running it for 6 weeks instead of 5 but thought I may get shutdown too much, how did you get on with the nolva at 20/20/10/10? Did you run any additional supplements?

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
Nolva was fine at those dosages. By the end of my PCT I was pretty much back to normal. I ran some taurine to combat back pumps which flared up at 60mg/day dose. I would definitely run it 6 weeks. I don't recommend it over 45mg though. I was fine really until I started getting to ballsy. Maybe slight sides, but nothing to write home about. That's just me personally. I'm sure others will chime in with their personal experience.

The next cycle I run will have a test base and I'll run some on-cycle and PCT support as well.

Silverado

Awards
Awesome I've been on epi for 5 weeks now and it's really cool but I do agree it would be much better with a test base.
Not to jack your thread but I heard people suggesting the following for a pct on epi

Hcg 250ui/500ui eod for 2 weeks to get the testes back to normal
Lean xtreme / erase pro along side the hcg for 30days
Then take nolavdex 20/20/10/10 and clomid together for 30 days
Test booster throughout pct

Is this overkill?

Anaminds1234

Awards
Nolva was fine at those dosages. By the end of my PCT I was pretty much back to normal. I ran some taurine to combat back pumps which flared up at 60mg/day dose. I would definitely run it 6 weeks. I don't recommend it over 45mg though. I was fine really until I started getting to ballsy. Maybe slight sides, but nothing to write home about. That's just me personally. I'm sure others will chime in with their personal experience.

The next cycle I run will have a test base and I'll run some on-cycle and PCT support as well.
Thanks, I won't be going past 50! I'm getting quite a lot more sides at 50 than 40, I'm at the end of week 4, little more acne, sore joints, worse back pumps, I have upped my fish oil and taurine which has helped a lot, also a lot more lethargic. No ball shrinkage yet though! Strength and weight are going up by the day! going to do another week and then move onto pct.

Anaminds1234

Awards
Awesome I've been on epi for 5 weeks now and it's really cool but I do agree it would be much better with a test base.
Not to jack your thread but I heard people suggesting the following for a pct on epi

Hcg 250ui/500ui eod for 2 weeks to get the testes back to normal
Lean xtreme / erase pro along side the hcg for 30days
Then take nolavdex 20/20/10/10 and clomid together for 30 days
Test booster throughout pct

Is this overkill?
I would say that is a massive overkill, what doses are you running your epi? A lot of people suggest not even using a serm in pct for epi. On previous smaller cycles of 30/30/30/30 I have ran an OTC pct and my blood work has come back fine after.

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
I would say that is a massive overkill, what doses are you running your epi? A lot of people suggest not even using a serm in pct for epi. On previous smaller cycles of 30/30/30/30 I have ran an OTC pct and my blood work has come back fine after.
Yea what he's suggesting is overkill from what I've read. I'm sure there will be a more experienced guy to elaborate. But I wouldn't screw around with your PCT. Definitely run a SERM post cycle. I would run one regardless of the PH I was taking. I've read guys taking Clomid and Nolva, but they're different and aren't necessary. For me the point is to not always take more. But take just as much as you need to get the job done.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better make decisions from the blood work rather than how u "feel". Clomid would be fine. 50/50/25/25 is about right. That's it.

AAS lingers in the system days if not weeks after stopping, yes even orals. I can run SD for 3 weeks and coast with SD like effects for another 12 days after stopping it. Does it mean I ain't shutdown because I feel like I'm recovering well? NOT AT ALL!

Anaminds1234

Awards
Better make decisions from the blood work rather than how u "feel". Clomid would be fine. 50/50/25/25 is about right. That's it.

AAS lingers in the system days if not weeks after stopping, yes even orals. I can run SD for 3 weeks and coast with SD like effects for another 12 days after stopping it. Does it mean I ain't shutdown because I feel like I'm recovering well? NOT AT ALL!
Fueledpassion, I only have nolva, is this as effective as clomid, do you agree for running it 20/20/10/10, do you ever include daa, erase or lean xtreme into your pct or is nolva sufficient?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fueledpassion, I only have nolva, is this as effective as clomid, do you agree for running it 20/20/10/10, do you ever include daa, erase or lean xtreme into your pct or is nolva sufficient?
Nolva is predominantly an anti-estrogen but it also stimulates LH by a large fraction of what Clomid can do. Clomid also stimulates FSH as well, which correlates to quicker fertility recovery.

I'd find something that stimulates LH directly if using Nolva. Adding multiple anti-estrogens on top each other is only gonna do so much and make things harder.

A good option would be HCG first week or two with the Nolva. Then just run Nolva thereafter.