Advice for first cycle

RobC9

Awards
28, 148 lbs. with 12% BF. Never run AAS but a handful of PH cycles. Diet and training are on point. I was going to run Test for 6-8 weeks and winstrol weeks 8-12. Calories are around 2400-2800 daily. Macros are about 40% pro 30% carbs 30% fats on average. Going to include cycle assist intimidate, and run proper pct-most likely nolva or tamoxifen. One or the other. Any advice on dosages, timing, or other support sups for a first time run? Thanks.

RobC9

Awards
I want to gain a lean mass and get rock hard. I don't want to gain 30 lbs. FYI. Any advice is appreciated. Ideal weight is 160 and under 10%BF.

infraredline

Awards
Lol what a joke. Train natty for a few years and you'll be at 160 and 10% body fat, and stop being lazy. No business using steroids at that weight unless you're like 4ft tall.

RobC9

Awards
Any advice on my macros? Is it something I need to play with to see what works best for my body or do you think 40-35% protein and 30% carbs is out of whack?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Lol what a joke. Train natty for a few years and you'll be at 160 and 10% body fat, and stop being lazy. No business using steroids at that weight unless you're like 4ft tall.
Ya dude. You don't even know what you're talkin about. Nolva or tamoxifen? Same thing man. Winstrol is a hard cutter. You're going to look like a featherless chicken after that. But do whatever you want man. You just need to train and eat right